ROT Darth Bane runs the stamina gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Bane must complete/defeat all of the following with no rest in between. The place is set in a plain in Naboo. Warm to hot temperature. Bane gets his orbalisk armor.

1. Run 2 miles
2. Fight 5 battle droids
3. Fight a destroyer droid
4. Fight TPM Obi Wan
5. Do 100 push ups
6. Beat up a very big bodyguard with both hands tied behind his (Bane's) back, no force except to enhance his abilities/anticipate the enemy's move.
7. Continuously fight off 1000 battle droids, each coming at him/firing at him one at a time
8. Win in a race with an Olympic runner.
9. Get ambushed by 25 arc troopers.
10. Fight Kas'im
11. Chase down Obi Wan before he gets to his ship 1 mile away. Obi Wan is also tired from sprinting 10 miles
12. Fight a no longer tired ROTS Obi Wan and ROTS Anakin.

How far does he get?

Nephthys
Number seven probably.

Eminence
He at least makes it to 9.

There's something about this thread that makes me loathe it.

Slash_KMC
Probably because it's stupid.

Incanus
Yes it is, but cinsidering how on the ARC troopers Bane would just use his lightning and fry them, and the droids would be spare parts, because he can make a concussive force that turns bones into jelly or a liquid it is so powerful, i say he loses about 10 or 11. 12 He would win if he didnt just do all that. The 2 miles thing is no problem for him.

xxxpoppunker182
I think he makes it to 9 and clears 9 unless the arcs know that he is coming and have time to prep.

if he clears 9 he goes down at 10.

Incanus
Yeah, he had to crush Kas'im under a temple. Wait, do they fight in the temple or anything like it? Because then Bane wins. If it is still the plain then Kas'im wins.

Eminence
By ROT, Bane would likely dominate Kas'im.

Incanus
Wait, by ROT Bane has more knowledge of the Jar'Kai form, so he wouldnt be beaten back he would be able to effectivly counter it.

Hewhoknowsall
Guys remember that Bane doesn't get ANY rest after each event.

Incanus
But Bane was able to sprint at nearly full speed for 2 km before he started breathing hard in POD, when he first became a sith. After 10 years of growing more powerful, increasing his stamina, AND having the orbalisks put him in a blood rage that he dosnt get tired in, i think he would still get really far.

Hewhoknowsall
Of course he could; round 1 in gauntlets aren't meant to be hard.

Incanus
Not just round 1, the droideka would be a pushover to him, he lifts it up and crushes it with the force. The only time he would get a real challenge is most likely the ARCs, as the droids fire at his chest and the orbalisks are immune to blasters and lightsaber............

Red Nemesis

Hewhoknowsall
The droids probably won't be smart enough to fire at his head, but the arcs will and it only takes one blaster to the head to kill Bane.

Incanus
Yes, but unless they are at a close range, he will have time to react and deflect the shot. Even at close range, he has a 60/40 chance of killing them.

bayhunter12
he makes it to nine, mabye ten.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
I think he makes it to 9 and clears 9 unless the arcs know that he is coming and have time to prep.

Well if the arcs are ambushing him, then they obviously have prepped and know that he is coming. It's pretty hard to ambush someone when you don't know that they are coming.

Incanus
Its been done before that they havnt know they were coming. But his force precog would most likely give him at least some bit of advantage against them. He would be able to tell when they gonna shoot or where the shots are.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Incanus
Even at close range, he has a 60/40 chance of killing them.

Sweet statistics.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Incanus
Its been done before that they havnt know they were coming. But his force precog would most likely give him at least some bit of advantage against them. He would be able to tell when they gonna shoot or where the shots are.

I know, he would probably beat them, but loses at 10/11/12.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.