The Jedi vs the GA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
The Jedi vs The GFFA. Their goal is to assassinate Dalaa and every senator. If they do, then they win. If not, then they lose if they all are killed. Both sides know the situation and are at war. Who wins?

The Jedi have Luke, Ben, and all of the crazy dudes back. Dalaa starts off in her office. The senators are attending a meeting in the senate building.

Incanus
Jedi. Luke is a force god..............

Lord Lucien
Yeah...

Incanus
Honestly, i would say Luke at his most powerful is at least as powerful as Sidious............. but that is just pieced together from other posts........... of what Luke and Sidious have both done...........

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah...

But the GA has a galactic army and navy at their disposal, and there are only several hundred jedi compared to billions of soldiers and thousands/millions of ships.

It all depends on whether or not they can get to the office/senate buildings before the GA sends troops sufficient to stop the jedi. If they can, then they win. If not however, then the jedi won't win in a head on conflict and will have to resort to guerrilla warfare.

Incanus
Uhhh. what about Luke doing that thing he did on Coruscant when he was fighting the Vong? He could do that, and he is practically one with the force, but still alive...............

Hewhoknowsall
Oops! Sorry, forgot to specify location of the jedi. The jedi are all in the jedi temple. GA instantly knows of the jedis' goal and sends guards. The nearest troops are at a base about the same distance away as the jedi are. Dalaa's place and the senate building are guarded by 500 sercurity guards.

Incanus
Well, Luke force god Skywalker can kill them or hold them off with little or no help, and the rest of the jedi can use the force to increase their speed and make it there first, and get to Dalaa before the troops get there, and the guards i doubt could hold off alot of jedi. Least of all Luke or Kyle........ Is Jaden Korr there? He would be a help to them...........

Nephthys
Jaden is pretty epic... mmm

Ms.Marvel
im confused.

the entire imperial fleet and army versus luke and his fellow jedi?

the jedi get their asses kicked. one barrage from a destroyer will incinerate the entire group.

Incanus
Well, it depends? Did they give him ANY canon powers other than lightsaber throw, push, pull, sense, speed, and jump? i think it is fact he can heal himself, and what is his canon saber style?

Gideon

There's a reason the Jedi are cooperating with the morally ambiguous Daala.

They have to. The GA military vs the Jedi? The GA pimpsmack them into oblivion.

Incanus
Can the GFFA even have star destroyers and stuff do the work? or can only the ground troops kill them? if they get star destroyers and all then the jedi just got screwed, even with Luke, Kyle, Jaden, Kyp, Jaina, Jacen(or his he Caedus by now?) Lowbacca, Tenel-Ka, Leia, and all them............

Gideon
It doesn't matter. Infantry or Star Destroyers; the GA's resources are ridiculous.

Nephthys
Well, mostly its ambiguous, but we know he's pretty decently powerful. At the end of the game he has to push down this *Massive* stone pillar to make a bridge, so he's fairly decent powa-wise. Plus he defeated a butt-load of 'sith' and beat a sceptre wielding Tavion, which can bust through walls and ceilings, and beat Marko Ragnos' rebirth (or Kyle Katarn, whose pretty awesome- around JA Luke), but yeah, only the core powers are canon.

Incanus
Dam it....... would anyone else say he has force protect since he went to the acid rain Vjun? You had to have it to avoid damage.......... but since its not canon he dont get it dam........

Hewhoknowsall
@Gideon

Please read the OP. All the jedi have to do IN THIS SCENARIO is to assassinate Dalaa and all of the senators, in which case they somehow magically win in this hypothetical battle.

Of course in a full scale conventional war GA humiliates the jedi, but the jedi could conceivably win via guerrilla warfare.

Incanus
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
@Gideon

Please read the OP. All the jedi have to do IN THIS SCENARIO is to assassinate Dalaa and all of the senators, in which case they somehow magically win in this hypothetical battle.

Of course in a full scale conventional war GA humiliates the jedi, but the jedi could conceivably win via guerrilla warfare. Holy ****, how did i forget guerrilla warfare? i even watched Battleplan on it yesterday. But i would say the points of it, and what you have to do to make it succeddful, but if thats all they have to do, then Luke pulls a few star destroyers out of orbit to crush Dalaa and the senate. He is WAY more powerful than Marek, and Marek did it. Well, he pulled one down, not out of orbit. I have a feeling it comes out of orbit for Luke however.

Hewhoknowsall
Can Luke pull a ship out of orbit?

Nephthys
Probably.

ThrobbingDick
Luke is a pussyfaggot.

Incanus
We all know that. He is just a force god.

Hewhoknowsall
I'm not sure if Luke alone can defeat 500 troops though.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by ThrobbingDick
Luke is a pussyfaggot.

Wow, you got in 3 posts before being banned.

Eminence
Who was that, and why didn't he hate me?

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
Who was that, and why didn't he hate me?
You don't deserve the hate!

Lord Lucien
He deserves to die!

Eminence
This is clearly paradoxical.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He deserves to die!
Twice the flame, double the troll.

Can the flaming duo withstand the trolling? Can Gideon actually retire? Can Nemesis stop being a Nazi? Only time will tell! In the next episode of...!

THE FALL OF EMINENCE

Lord Lucien
This is clearly paradoxical. Yeah, I see what you mean. Well, just put some ointment on it and your paradoxineces should clear right up.

Eminence
mattatom
Twice the flame, double the troll.

Can the flaming duo withstand the trolling? Can Gideon actually retire? Can Nemesis stop being a Nazi? Only time will tell! In the next episode of...!

THE FALL OF EMINENCE Eminence will not fall.

mattatom
Eminence will not fall.
Nah he was too massive to get up in the first place.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Nah he was too massive to get up in the first place.

laughing out loud

Hewhoknowsall
So who wins?

Incanus
Jedi because of Luke bringing stuff out of orbit to kill them all...............

Hewhoknowsall
OK then.

AnalBlast
No, the Jedi don't win, because Luke has a mullet

Slash_KMC
HAHAHA!! You're the first person as before right?

Incanus
If you thinking he me hes not.........

Slash_KMC
I know it's not you.

Incanus
Ok..... not acting noobish like me...........

Hewhoknowsall
anyone?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? Something d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.