The Punisher vs. Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Frank vs. Nick

it be a good fight

Eternal Idol
Tough call, but I'm gonna have to say Castle walks away alive.

Lord Feron
Do they both get guns? or is it h2h combat? If it's H2H me thinks Pun gets owned rather easily.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Do they both get guns? or is it h2h combat? If it's H2H me thinks Pun gets owned rather easily.
Fury's the more skilled of the two, despite having been stalemated by Ben Grimm. Castle has beaten Bullseye and stalemated Daredevil and Moon Knight. It'd be a close fight, but I think Castle physically edges out Fury.

SWblayde938
1. H2H only
2. All-Out

SWblayde938
Do they both get guns? or is it h2h combat? If it's H2H me thinks Pun gets owned rather easily. is fury a better h2h fighter?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Fury's the more skilled of the two

Really? What feats does he have?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You know... I'm not really sure. It's always been hinted at by several posters before. I'm sure he's good, but maybe not great. I'll check if there's a Nick Fury respect thread.

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stalemating Cap?

Lord Feron
Not sure if this is canon but Nick was training Wolvirine for something. Thewn Logan got out of line and in like 2 movies nick pwned wolverine and shanked him in the ear... Um can anyone else verify that???

Kazenji
I'm guessing for the guns Frank has access to his current weapons.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by SWblayde938
is fury a better h2h fighter? He's better than Frank. I'd say Frank would win if weapons are allowed. Fury taks it with prep.

Darth Martin
Not sure if this is canon but Nick was training Wolvirine for something. Thewn Logan got out of line and in like 2 movies nick pwned wolverine and shanked him in the ear... Um can anyone else verify that??? It happened but bullshit aside Wolverine would eat Fury alive.

Eternal Idol
Not sure if this is canon but Nick was training Wolvirine for something. Thewn Logan got out of line and in like 2 movies nick pwned wolverine and shanked him in the ear... Um can anyone else verify that???
I know which scene you're talking about, but I can remember if was a false memory, an alternate universe, or intentional on Wolverine's part.

SamZED
I think that wasnt canon. But Fury has some badass feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I know which scene you're talking about, but I can remember if was a false memory, an alternate universe, or intentional on Wolverine's part.
Mm...Wasn't that House of M, when Wolverine was an agent of SHIELD along with Mystique?

I have it, but...I can't recall the issue, either. lol

iceman24567
Nah it wasn't canon

leonidas
fury did stalemate cap for a time. i'd give him the very slight h2h edge. frank's had SOME good showings, but has also had his a$$ handed to him by dd, wolvie, and kingpin. just h2h i'd give it to fury maybe 6-7/10.

Enyalus
Why 'just H2H', Leo? I'd give Fury the edge in H2H like you did, and Punisher the slight edge in durability. But Fury's standard tech blows Frank's out of the water.

Bigger, fancier toys, with a helluva lot more years to refine his use of them.

Fury should win 8/10, IMO.

Metalmanx
You guys seem to forget Punny's MASSIVE damage-soak abilitiy. As well as his ridiculously good skills. Not that Fury isn't insanely skilled himself. But I think the durability plays a huge role here.

Anyway.

Frank wins. Both. Unless Fury gets SHIELD as a resource.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.