Sol Isaac(Golden Sun) V.S. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ret Chazoz
Sol Isaac, with his God power,Sol Blade v.s. Sephiroth,

My bet is on Isaac,

Wei Phoenix
Isaac never had any God powers that I know of.

Ret Chazoz
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Isaac never had any God powers that I know of.

Beat GS2:TLA Read the ending text.
Isaac gets all the adept powers, and inherits the power to control the galaxy,
Thats why Issac could beat Sephiroth, With djinn or without.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ret Chazoz
Beat GS2:TLA Read the ending text.
Isaac gets all the adept powers, and inherits the power to control the galaxy,
Thats why Issac could beat Sephiroth, With djinn or without.

What? The ending showed Alex absorbing the powers from the 4 beacons and the game ended with him gaining some uber power. I haven't seen these claims you're making and I doubt there would need to be a GS 3 if the main character could control galaxies and what not. Can you prove any of this?

ScreamPaste
Agreed, wtf? Lol. I've never played GS:2, only GS:1.

What specificly happens, and can you find a youtube video, Ret?

XanatosForever
The hell? You dragged your little bro here?

ScreamPaste
No, he came here on his own. Dx I left the page open on my comp and he signed up.

XanatosForever
XD You fail, Scream. You fail hard.

Wei Phoenix
Well your brother is lying. GS is meant to be a 3 part story, and at the end of 2 Alex absorbs the powers from lighting the 4 beacons and he appears to become incredibly powerful.

Isaac never obtained any God powers.

Ret Chazoz
What? The ending showed Alex absorbing the powers from the 4 beacons and the game ended with him gaining some uber power. I haven't seen these claims you're making and I doubt there would need to be a GS 3 if the main character could control galaxies and what not. Can you prove any of this?

In the end Alex dies lol, he gets so filled from the wise one he dies, notice he says he cant move, and the wise one says he was a fool, the power of sol went to someone more diserving, and he says he gave it to Isaac. Beat it again and read it or look it up.

Ret Chazoz
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Agreed, wtf? Lol. I've never played GS:2, only GS:1.

What specificly happens, and can you find a youtube video, Ret?

My dsi dont have a flash yet Shin,
too lazy to go use the other computer T-T

Wei Phoenix
In the end Alex dies lol, he gets so filled from the wise one he dies, notice he says he cant move, and the wise one says he was a fool, the power of sol went to someone more diserving, and he says he gave it to Isaac. Beat it again and read it or look it up.

Now I really think you're lying about a few things. One it isn't stated if Alex lived or died. Also it said a portion of the power went to him and nothing was stated about being able to control a galaxy or anything. I don't even believe that they have acknowledged that space even exists in the GSU. The Isaac you speak of is featless and has not shown any new abilities with these powers so you can only speculate what he can do without actual proof.

Ret Chazoz
Now I really think you're lying about a few things. One it isn't stated if Alex lived or died. Also it said a portion of the power went to him and nothing was stated about being able to control a galaxy or anything. I don't even believe that they have acknowledged that space even exists in the GSU. The Isaac you speak of is featless and has not shown any new abilities with these powers so you can only speculate what he can do without actual proof.

Alex is paralyzed and stranded on a collapsing Mountain, Im pretty sure he's doomed, Also, If you read anything from the games, Sol is the ultimate sorce of power, And the Wise one Entrusts Sol To Isaac...

Ret Chazoz
I would send you a link, but im apparently not well know enough yet, lmao.

Wei Phoenix
Alex is paralyzed and stranded on a collapsing Mountain, Im pretty sure he's doomed, Also, If you read anything from the games, Sol is the ultimate sorce of power, And the Wise one Entrusts Sol To Isaac...

The adepts have some nice durability and Alex is an adept as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it did kill him. Alex isn't confirmed to be dead soooooo yeah. The ultimate power of Weyard has no feats so you can't say how powerful it is.

Ret Chazoz
The adepts have some nice durability and Alex is an adept as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it did kill him. Alex isn't confirmed to be dead soooooo yeah. The ultimate power of Weyard has no feats so you can't say how powerful it is.

Lets see what GSbig grinS Brings, lol, If he lives, Im certain he will be a villan, due to the fact he abandoned all of his comrades to get the Golden Sun/Sol, and Failed, So Isaac ended up with it.

Isaac and Garret appear to be in the new one, some other girl too, Maybe its a Prequel or a remake?
Prehaps a remake of GS1 With a diff story/Characters..

Ret Chazoz
Nevermind, i looked some stuuff up.. It's Not Isaac or Garret, It's Their ancestors.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, he came here on his own. Dx I left the page open on my comp and he signed up.

better than how superluigi got started off of exploiting my profile ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.