Death of this forum.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
THE FORUM IS DYING!!!! Ok, so we gonna need some new threads or something that would revive this forum..... There are only 2 or 3 threads still active, so any 1 have any ideas? make them threads then............

eezy45
The forum is dead since 2005/06 - I mean come on, what do you want to discuss? The movies are old by now stick out tongue

coolmovies
wait till they come out on blu ray then it will be busy

Incanus
Originally posted by coolmovies
wait till they come out on blu ray then it will be busy Yeah, guess your right. Still need more movies. But when i made this account the forums were acutally pretty busy.........

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Incanus
THE FORUM IS DYING!!!! Ok, so we gonna need some new threads or something that would revive this forum..... There are only 2 or 3 threads still active, so any 1 have any ideas? make them threads then............
Its not dying you silly homosapien. They will soon start production on the hobbit. Dont get it twisted.

Incanus
Well, when that starts, then the forum wont be dead. As of now, however, the forum has 4 active threads, including this one.

Prince Nauj
Patience is virtue

Incanus
Well, good thing i have it. No patience is also a good thing sometimes, as demonstrated by Saruman's example of waiting til Sauron re occupied Dol Gulur til he stopeed urging patience to wait for the threat to identify itself.

Hewhoknowsall
This is exactly what I have said: this forum is dying. There have been many times in which this forum wasn't active at all for several days, although it has recently been semi revived thanks to the efforts of Incanus smile

Incanus
Eh, i try. Just think Tolkien made pure literary genius and any forum for it should not die, but have a piece of paper with it on it. Or somehting like that. Hell, i only made a username for this forum..... my username even comes from LOTR............

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
This is exactly what I have said: this forum is dying. There have been many times in which this forum wasn't active at all for several days, although it has recently been semi revived thanks to the efforts of Incanus smile
and mwah also. I just brought the finest vodka and weed ever

Incanus
HEY I BROUGHT THE BEST WEED, IT WAS OLD-TOBY!!! Vodka, yes, because i brought hobbit ale.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Incanus
HEY I BROUGHT THE BEST WEED, IT WAS OLD-TOBY!!! Vodka, yes, because i brought hobbit ale.
then you are my new bff sir

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Patience is virtue Amen to that.
Dont forget about The Hobbit movies coming soon.

Prince Nauj
I know I know. there rebuilding hobbitsville. Its just that there taking forever to cast people ugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.