Fury Runs Gauntlet˛

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
k since ppl think it clear the other gauntlet so heres more raesonable one stick out tongue

Eternity
Death
Oblivion
Living Tribunal
TOAA
PR Beyonder

(maybe it can clear this one too but not as easy)

Knowsbleed33
Gets to 3.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Gets to 3. u mean stops @ 4

hows LT gonna kill it if MJJ cant?

guy222
LT>MJJ

SoulDevourer
o rly?
then why didnt LT step in when MJJ was threatning entire omniverse? I mean thats LTs job right?
LTs has intervene before when there wuz way less at stake so why didnt he step in this time?

maybe its cause HE CANT big grin

Enyalus
Don't argue with LT.

It's disrespectful.

SoulDevourer
this aint no respect thread stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
o rly?
then why didnt LT step in when MJJ was threatning entire omniverse? I mean thats LTs job right?
LTs has intervene before when there wuz way less at stake so why didnt he step in this time?

maybe its cause HE CANT big grin

*Facepalm collage*

SoulDevourer
*bump* stick out tongue

so goin by the other one its safe to say MAYBE it can clear this one too then smile

Eternal Idol
I read Fury's wiki bio, but nothing in it gave me the impression that Fury could pose a threat to Eternity, or any other abstracts, for that matter.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I read Fury's wiki bio, but nothing in it gave me the impression that Fury could pose a threat to Eternity, or any other abstracts, for that matter.
MJJ was more powerful than Eternity. By a lot.

Fury killed MJJ. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
ok forget Eternity but what about the rest of list :

tell me how can PR Beyonder defeat it? just gimme ONE way he can do it (serious question)

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Enyalus
MJJ was more powerful than Eternity. By a lot.

Fury killed MJJ. stick out tongue

Yeah, I caught that part. Eternity is a jobber, and I've never been a fan of Jaspers or any reality-warper. The Fury being able to kill Jaspers in a straight-up fight doesn't make sense to me either. The Fury apparently won by teleporting to his home dimension, where 616 Jaspers was powerless.

Since PIS isn't allowed in the forum, I still don't see how Fury would be a problem for Eternity.

Enyalus
Since PIS isn't allowed in the forum, I still don't see how Fury would be a problem for Eternity.
Alright, let's assume offense is out of the question for Fury. How does Eternity win this with his offensive output, considering Fury's being able to survive the celestial nullifier?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Enyalus
Alright, let's assume offense is out of the question for Fury. How does Eternity win this with his offensive output, considering Fury's being able to survive the celestial nullifier?
Celestial Nullifier? I've never heard of it before.

I just assumed Eternity would put Fury in the Camel Clutch and then throat-punch him. no expression

Enyalus
Celestial Nullifier? I've never heard of it before.
It nullified Fury's home dimension, the 238 universe. Was created by the omniversal guardian.

I just assumed Eternity would put Fury in the Camel Clutch and then throat-punch him. no expression
For whatever reason, I pictured this happened just now. And it was hilarious as hell.

So you win. stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
stoned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.