PLEASE HELP ... What was the name ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hypnopoison
...of the curved multiple lens camera used in the 1998 mini series Merlin starring Sam Neill?

Any help would be gratefully received xxxxxxxx

Dim
Track Time System?

Look here and see if that's what you're talking about..
http://www.vfxhq.com/spotlight98/9806b.html

hypnopoison
THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for the help and the quick reply. I really appreciate it xxx

Dim
smile

mechmoggy
Another satisfied customer. big grin

Fitch
what do you meen by 'xxx'.although I'm sure he left the forum a long time ago......

Bad Boy
Maybe he's a fan of xXx?

Fitch
or maybe it was something dirty ?

hypnopoison
"He" is actually a she and "xxx" is a sign of appreciation. You know kisses, like when you sign a card. Maybe its just a girl thing x

Fitch
ohh,ok.Glad u're back.I thought u're the kind that get's his/her answer and leaves......

Ushgarak
Geee, ain't you guys ever done a service to a female that gets a line of 'x's before?

Glad we could help, Hypno.

Fitch
I didn't.maybe it isn't used in Romania(most probably).but I get other services though......evil face

mah
yah, you'll hardly find a more used end of a message.

Arien
u guys need to get out more often!!!! get with the program, here.........
girls are mysterious at first. u just gotta get to know them

and- wow! mah- ur listening to something other than System of a Down!
that must be a first......

-i amar, prestar aen. a han mathon ne nen. a han mathon ne chae. a han noston ned wilith-

Fire
hmmm no mah has a pretty broad taste of music to be correct

mah
heh, yeah, but I cant bother updating that thing every time I listen to something else

finti
What Mah said. good answer

Fitch
Arien,I'm going out very often,be sure of this.But not like dogs like others.....wink

not refereing to finti or mah......

Dim
So basically what he's saying is..."Will You be my girlfiend???" roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Fitch
I don't date puppys laughing out loud

Dim
laughing out loud Okay old man..

Fitch
puppy as in dogs.........laughing out loud.

hypnopoison
Actually I do usually get the answer I need then forget what message board I got it from!!! A blonde moment type thing!

So do I take it that some of you are into System of a Down type stuff???

Fitch
mah is listening it for 2 weeks non stop.if what he's telling in the siggie space is true.......now he changed it.

mechmoggy
S.O.A.D are kewl, I haven't bought thier stuff but its played on MTV2 and Kerrang enough that I don't need to.

At the moment I'm listening mostly to the Nirvana best of album and The Vines album. I was quite suprised at the different styles on The Vines album as I thought they were pure punk, but they aren't.

mah
SOAD are mega-cool.

mechmoggy
I think the lead singer looks a bit like Kramer from Seinfeld but with a bit of extra timber on his bones.

Dim
You guys do realize you sound like you've been brainwashed right?

mah
...no

Fitch
probably she doesn't shere u're opinion....

*curently listening to Nirvana...

hypnopoison
Fitch, your absolutely right!!! I have got some Metallica + Nirvana stuff but I haven't listened to it for ages. The girls I go to uni with are into punk + rock + goth etc. They like System of a down and Slipknot etc.

The stuff I like is completely the opposite end of the spectrum!

mechmoggy
Slipknot scare the bejesus outta me. sad

What you listening to at the moment then Hypno?

hypnopoison
Yeah me too!!!

Their stuff is all just incomprehensible babble and screaming to me! (Sorry if anyone likes Slipknot here)
The girls at uni like though. Each to their own I guess.

I'm into dance music myself. I travel all over the country going to various clubs etc.

finti
dance music *shivers* sick

hypnopoison
Is that a good shiver or a bad one?

mah
slipknot is a bit too much nu-metalish. listen to some combatwoundedveteran

mechmoggy
I dunno, some dance is okay but over the last year its taken a real turn for the worst over here in the UK. There seem to be loads of piss-poor dance tunes of old 80's hits with a higher BPM. sad

Mah has put me onto a couple of chill out albums I like, have you ever heard of "Massive Attack" Hypno? They're pretty kewl.

I'm an indie fan mostly, listening to the following.......
The Music
The White Stripes
Foo Fighters
The Doves
The Strokes
Oasis
Nirvana
.......and such like.

mah
dance/trance is no good, but there's plenty of good electronica out there.

hypnopoison
Yeah I have listened to some fo their stuff before,

I agree that it went down hill a bit at the end of last year. Theres far too much commercial crap too thats played repeatedly on the radio. Damn annoying stuff. Their have been some good re-mixes of old 80's tunes though. Not many but some.

I was going off dance music a bit at the end of last year. Far too much progressive shite filtering into every sub-genre of the music. As you can tell I don't like progressive much. I'm into hard house and hard trance (some normal trance too but more for listening at home then going out too)
I'm a dancer and I review nights for Tidy Trax too. What do you do?

mechmoggy
Who's that directed to?

finti
Deep Purple, The Clash, Eagles, Marillion, The Who, David Bowie, Jeff Buckley, Led Zeppelin, 10CC, Black Sabbath, Kiss,

hypnopoison
Everyone really x

mechmoggy
As in "what do you do for a living" type thing?

hypnopoison
Well anything really .... for a living ... social activities ... interests ... whatever you fancy

mechmoggy
Work - Engineering (mechanical/manufacture)
Social - Gym, drinking, hanging out here, cinema
Interests - Football, drinking, movies, music
What I fancy - Me, Courtney Cox & Jenny Aniston in a love sandwich big grin

finti
and they fancy me

hypnopoison
Cool. Who's the males and who's the females?

mechmoggy
I'm a dude.
Finti's a dude.
The jury is still out on Mah. stick out tongue (joke)

hypnopoison
lol xxx

hypnopoison
I have to admit that you lot seem like quite a nice bunch, if you don't mind me saying so x

mah
I'm sure no one minds that

Ushgarak
I am male; try not to hold it against me.

oooh! We're nice! Yayyyy!

Dim
Some of us are nicer than others...

mah
whereas Dim is much more evil

Dim
Someone has to be now don't they???

mah
yup!

Fitch
nice people here.....a few are pain in the ass but their ok stick out tongue

finti
dont put yourself down like that fitch

Fitch
I was talking bout somebody else.can't tell his name because HE could get engry,it's not me.......smile

mechmoggy
*whispers*

I think he's talking about Dim. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.