Cin Drallig vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Cin Drallig vs. Kit Fisto, both at their best, who takes it?

1) Sabers

2) Force

3) All Out

bayhunter12
cin dralling wins after a long fight. You must remember that cin dralling is one of the finest swordmasters in the entire jedi order.

Eminence
Kit Fisto has considerably more feats and accolades to his name. Until someone can actually substantiate why Drallig would win... he doesn't.

RaidenDeadpool
Fisto smiles and the fvckin universe merges with ours.

"THE RAGE!!!!!!"

Ms.Marvel
i was under the impression that being battlemaster or whatever its called automatically gave you 1337 skills no?

if not why do people consider anoon bondera to be such a badass? hes done literally nothing impressive in his entire life he just has one quote in his favor and possible status as battlemaster.

Eminence
Ms.Marvel
i was under the impression that being battlemaster or whatever its called automatically gave you 1337 skills no?

if not why do people consider anoon bondera to be such a badass? hes done literally nothing impressive in his entire life he just has one quote in his favor and possible status as battlemaster.Anoon Bondara has several "quotes," some from Sourcebooks and some from novels. Drallig has one indirect accolade courtesy of Dooku, and to my knowledge that is it.

Thing is, even with all the praise he's received, Bondara isn't ranked especially high overall. We came to the consensus a while back that he had notable technical skill with a lightsaber, but that his comparative lack of Force power - as far as we can tell - and his unfamiliarity with advanced forms like Vaapad meant that he would be at a disadvantage against the few opponents who were better trained than him, and those more powerful. Many PT Jedi also aren't bound by the claims of his apprentice that his skills were "second to none," because they came into their own after his death: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, etc. Bondara himself noted that sparring sessions with Mace Windu and Qui-Gon cast doubt in his mind that he was as peerless as swordsman as some said he was, and Mace obviously has both significantly more accolades and immeasurably greater feats to his name.

So... yeah. Put simply, Bondara isn't the shit, and neither is Drallig.

Ms.Marvel
so if you had to rank him in skill who would you say would be directly stronger then him? or rather, who would you say he is right below? if that makes sense.

Eminence
Ms.Marvel
so if you had to rank him in skill who would you say would be directly stronger then him? or rather, who would you say he is right below? if that makes sense. I can't really rank people by skill alone, but overall? I'd put Yoda, Mace, Sidious, Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Depa, Maul, Ventress, and Sora Bulq above Bondara for sure, and the likes of Fisto and Kolar up there as well.

Ms.Marvel
i didnt mean rank everyone.

i meant who do you think is the closest to anoon in lightsaber skill or just dueling period?

Eminence
I guess Qui-Gon?

That's pretty hard to gauge, but if I had to pick someone it'd be him.

Darth Martin
Anoon is overrated due to one qoute.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Eminence
I guess Qui-Gon?

That's pretty hard to gauge, but if I had to pick someone it'd be him.

well if hes around qui-gons level why do people consider maul beating him to be such a marvelous feat? hes considered to be ventress superior and would give RotS anakin and obi wan a run for their money but even ventress was able to defeat kit fitso who only some months later beat greivous in combat.

this is al very confusing to me. @.@

Eminence
Ms.Marvel
well if hes around qui-gons levelThat was just a guess. STOP GRILLING ME

Qui-Gon is a legendary swordsman. Being on par with him would be... damn good.

I've never seen anyone claim these things, but it isn't surprising. People here seem to have a major hate-on for Ventress.

Lord Lucien
Well the CGI did murder her character. And Grievous'. And everyone's.

Eminence
Except Yoda. He's awesome even in the cartoon.

Mace Windu isn't disappointing, either.

Darth Martin
Uh, Grievous in the cartoon is the only one I except.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Well the CGI did murder her character. And Grievous'. And everyone's.
I actually liked what it did with Dooku. HIs capture by the pirates was idiotic. BUt in the "Mace Windu" episode Dooku was awsesomely evil, threatening to destory hundreds of Twi'lek cities.

As for Fisto vs Drallig. I would say Fisto as he managed to go toe to toe with Greivous. Drallig simply got his ass handed to him by Vader.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Eminence
That was just a guess. STOP GRILLING ME

i thnk he was legendary for his time. but hes never done anything to make me think that he even holds a candle to most of the biggies of the RotS era.

i have over the years seen people say that people like anakin dooku and obiwan would win after an extremely tough fight. erm ive never seen anything from maul to make me think hed last more then 30 seconds against someone of dookus caliber.

Wolverine2179
I can't remember where exactly but maul nearly killed TPM sidious in a saber duel during sparring during TPM.

Sidious as of TPM is at his peak when it came to saber skills(better than he was in ROTS).

Ms.Marvel
he did nearly kill him. but thats because he surprised him. he nearly killed him the same way TPM obiwan nearly killed maul.he got angry and blitzed sideous after sids let his guard down.

Wolverine2179
Didn't the novel state that maul nearly killed sidious in "a fit of rage" which sidious could easily sense before hand?

And then again, we have maul beating anoon bandora(or bondara) who was described to be superior to everyone in the jedi council(including yoda) in saber skills.

Maul survived on a planet by himself for a month all the while being attacked by "hordes of deadly assassin droids" then on the same planet (after he was exhausted,hungry, and wounded) he dueled Darth Sidious and gave him a tough battle when he became fully enraged..

Maul is extremely powerful and extremely formidable and if he wasn't , the complete visual dictionary wouldn't have called him "one of the deadliest sith apprentinces in history".

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

i have over the years seen people say that people like anakin dooku and obiwan would win after an extremely tough fight. And that doesn't mean its true seeing that dooku wtfpwned ventress by lifting his finger.

Anakin, in a state of clarity would be able to own and annihilate ventress(the same anakin that made dooku's knowledge of the force a joke and the same kind of clarity that caused galen marek to nearly kill vader).

ares834
Originally posted by Wolverine2179

And then again, we have maul beating anoon bandora(or bondara) who was described to be superior to everyone in the jedi council(including yoda) in saber skills.

Not true. Gideon states it better than me.
Originally posted by Gideon

from the Jedi Academy Sourcebook: Anoon Bondara's entry states that his Padawan learners and students regard him as a warrior whose skills are without peer. However, the entry itself says that Bondara "humbles himself" when he spars against "superior fighters" such as Qui-Gon Jinn and Mace Windu, though the sourcebook does go out of its way to regard his skills as "considerable."

Zampanó

truejedi
someone be necromancing.

Zampanó

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.