Eagle Eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I saw this movie last night, not too bad:

UFrSFoHWKM8

I thought it would be another "Enemy of the State", but I was quite pleased. Shia LaBeouf was dead on, one of my new fave actors.

XanatosForever
It was a good movie. I saw a while ago, and I already set up a Versus match for her. Try and find it, if you want to try contributing. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
decent movie

dadudemon
I thought everything, as far as what the super computer was doing, was lame sauce.

It was alright.

If I were an idiot, this movie might have been really good.

Because I'm not, I could only give this film a 6 out of 10.

Also, during some scenes, the acting seemed too forced and the dialog was too quick to be believable. The director wanted to evoke a sense of quickness and intelligence, but he did so at the cost of a realistic conversation, at times.

MildPossession
I saw it for free, so didn't waste any money on it, it was all right, nothing special or even that fun, but it was not as crap as some of the critics made it out to be.

dadudemon
Originally posted by MildPossession
I saw it for free, so didn't waste any money on it,

Is this one of the benefits of being a woman?

If so, I see our free dates and raise you a period. AHA! (But, I don't think periods equalize free dates.)

sophiajones
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It was a good movie. I saw a while ago, and I already set up a Versus match for her. Try and find it, if you want to try contributing. stick out tongue

hey smile

I saw that movie last weekend.
It was good, 1 time movie.
I want to give the rating it as 6/10.

smile

Mr Parker
a friend told me about this movie.now after seeing you post a thread about it i got to see it.

marwash22
this movie was brilliant... for 75 minutes, then it went to hell.

MildPossession
Mr Parker - It's not a film that I would rush to see.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by MildPossession
Mr Parker - It's not a film that I would rush to see.

yeah but you dont want to see Footloose though so thats all the more reason why I SHOULD should see it. big grin I heard this movie talks about The Kennedy assassination,is that true?

thats the main reason I want to see it because anything that talks about the Kennedy assassination is something that intrigues me.after the movie JFK came out,thats all I did when I wasnt working or sleeping was read books on the Kennedy assassination because since that movie came out,I have never looked at the United States of America the same way again like I always did while growing up.

I always tell people who havent seen that movie,-if you are only going to see one more movie the rest of your life,see JFK. I loved it in the movie The Rock how it ended with Nicholas Cage saying at the end-Honey,you want to know who really Killed JFK? that was an awesome way to end it. big grin thumb up

MildPossession
I was so thrilled by Eagle Eye that I can't remember anything about JFK, I don't think it was anything deep or important to the film. Anyone?

Mr Parker
well my friend told me that it talks about his assassination in it and that the movie talks as well about how corrupt our government here in the united states is,is the main reason I am anxious to see it.any of that sound familiar by chance?

MildPossession
The corrupt government is familiar.

byronlewis
I loved this movie. In fact the movie was really intriguing. It made it have a sci-fi kind of feeling. I think Shia did a good job.

ChocolateCake
I enjoyed this movie and it was nice to see Shia LaBeouf have something to get his teeth into.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah but you dont want to see Footloose though so thats all the more reason why I SHOULD should see it. big grin I heard this movie talks about The Kennedy assassination,is that true?

thats the main reason I want to see it because anything that talks about the Kennedy assassination is something that intrigues me.after the movie JFK came out,thats all I did when I wasnt working or sleeping was read books on the Kennedy assassination because since that movie came out,I have never looked at the United States of America the same way again like I always did while growing up.

I always tell people who havent seen that movie,-if you are only going to see one more movie the rest of your life,see JFK. I loved it in the movie The Rock how it ended with Nicholas Cage saying at the end-Honey,you want to know who really Killed JFK? that was an awesome way to end it. big grin thumb up

can any of you two answer this question that I posed here? and the other question as well I posed which is -does it talk about how corrupt our government here in the united states is,is what i heard it talked about is the main reason i want to see it.thats what a friend told ME it was about.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, shia is great but the moive is bad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr Parker
can any of you two answer this question that I posed here? and the other question as well I posed which is -does it talk about how corrupt our government here in the united states is,is what i heard it talked about is the main reason i want to see it.thats what a friend told ME it was about. Yes.

Mr Parker
cool.I definetely will see this soon then.

SnakeEyes
Heard this movie sucked. Haven't had an urge thus far to watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.