Mr. Burns Vs. Professor Farnsworth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Both ancient, but still highly capable men.

Trapped on an Island, these two must scheme to utterly destroy the other before they're both killed by an air raid.

They can use anything they find on the island, from coconuts to beach sand.

Who wins and how?

Wei Phoenix
Farnsworth is stronger and smarter. IIRC a wet sponge was heavy enough to drown Mr. Burns in a tub.

Robtard
There's no question if it came down to a H2H, as a bee has carried him away and he can't crush a paper cup, but he's far more devious.

Wei Phoenix
Agreed but I would allow Smithers to be there and help him in the sense that he could follow his orders and set up any trap or whatever but he can't just punch Farnsy down. Burns is more devious but he lacks the strength to set up the plans, or dig a trap hole or anything like that. Farnsworth is smarter but lacks common sense mostly due to age.

XanatosForever
And being Fry's descendant. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by XanatosForever
And being Fry's descendant. no expression

Who is his own grandfather, and not in the okay way either.

W7x1ETPkZsk

XanatosForever
At least he saved the universe wink

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
Who is his own grandfather, and not in the okay way either.

He did do the nasty in the pasty.

Darth Martin
Burns because out of the family he's my favorite character on the show.

Kaibs
If Burns got that shot that Homer gave him in that episode where he dates the Cop then I give it to burns. If not then it'll probably be Farnsworth due to technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.