USS Enterprise enters Marvel Earth airspace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
I'm not posting a scenario, I'll leave that all up to you. So what happens, and who can they beat? It's composite Enterprise, so every movie feat including the reboot counts.

Darth Martin
They lose horribly unless we count Dark Phoenix and Surfer which are not Earth based.

Wait which Enterprise? Kirk's old one? The new Kirk's? Picard's "D" or "E"?

Picard with the Enterpise"E" is unfair. Could he possibly blow up Earth with a few quantum torpedoes?

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They lose horribly unless we count Dark Phoenix and Surfer which are not Earth based.

Picard with the Enterpise"E" is unfair. Could he possibly blow up Earth with a few quantum torpedoes?

Maybe if you read the post and not just the title eh?

And what did Dark Phoenix do that wasn't earth based? I haven't seen X2 so I don't know all her feats but the biggest thing she did in X3 was destroy Alcatraz...Something a single photon torpedo could do easily (and then some)

Ms.Marvel
well her abilities by-pass all durability because she destroy things on an atomic level one atom at a time at just an accelerated pace.

so that being said if she lives long enough to get in touch with the enterprise or its crew she could destroy the entire thing.

Robtard
This is all going on the grounds that the Enterprise is in the atmosphere and not in orbit, where it could destroy the planet or target anyone with a torpedo or transporting into space.

-Really depends if the Enterprises' shielding could stop Phoenix's powers. Probably couldn't, as I think they're mind based.

-Magneto could seriously gimp the ship. Shields not being a factor to his magnetic powers?

-Nightcrawler TP'ing inside and kicking everyone's ass would be a great distraction.

-Xavier could mind-rape all except Data. Data can control the ship by himself and easily too.

Can't think of anyone else who would be a problem to the Enterprise.

Edit: I was thinking of only X-Men. Surfer could **** their shit up too.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
well her abilities by-pass all durability because she destroy things on an atomic level one atom at a time at just an accelerated pace.

so that being said if she lives long enough to get in touch with the enterprise or its crew she could destroy the entire thing.

Any evidence of her doing something of that magnitude over a distance that equals what the enterprise can fire from (which, for the record, is around 100,000km or 62,000 miles or a quarter the distance to the moon)?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by jaden101
Any evidence of her doing something of that magnitude over a distance that equals what the enterprise can fire from (which, for the record, is around 100,000km or 62,000 miles or a quarter the distance to the moon)?

hence "if she lives long enough to get in touch with the enterprise or its crew, she could destroy the entire thing."

i dont know if she can.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Magneto could seriously gimp the ship. Shields not being a factor to his magnetic powers? He took a considerable amount of time to effect the bridge in X3. By that time Worf would have blown him up.

BruceSkywalker
The Enterprise ftw

Dr Will Hatch
He took a considerable amount of time to effect the bridge in X3. By that time Worf would have blown him up. Exactly.

How fast can Reed Richards build something?

jaden101
hence "if she lives long enough to get in touch with the enterprise or its crew, she could destroy the entire thing."

i dont know if she can.

I'm talking about a matter of distance rather than time. I don't remember it being suggested that the longer she projects her power, the farther she can.

Robtard
He took a considerable amount of time to effect the bridge in X3. By that time Worf would have blown him up.

Magneto isn't soloing the Enterprise, so he could very well have the time to do something to it. Unless Worf is just going to know "hey, that guy, he's the one."

Magneto isn't much of a factor, the three biggest threats to the Enterprise and crew are Surfer, Phoenix and Xavier, especially if X has cerebro.

Dr Will Hatch
Even if Xavier had Cerebro, it takes him time to focus. The Enterprise is already orbiting Earth when they become aware of it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Even if Xavier had Cerebro, it takes him time to focus. The Enterprise is already orbiting Earth when they become aware of it.

In X2, he went from raping every mutant on the planet to raping every human on the planet in less than a minute, iirc, was a matter of seconds.

So unless the Enterprise has intel on were exactly Xavier/Cerebro are, the entire crew except for Data is getting mind-****ed. Which isn't much of a problem, as Data can solo-control the ship; do it better too.

Dr Will Hatch
Thanks, I still haven't seen X2.

Placidity
Surfer owns this shit up. Shields don't do shit. Surfer himself and all his attacks can phase through shields.

Nightcrawler, Deadpool and Wraith can teleport themselves and other groundbased allies into the ship and start a party.

jaden101
Originally posted by Placidity
Surfer owns this shit up. Shields don't do shit. Surfer himself and all his attacks can phase through shields.

Nightcrawler, Deadpool and Wraith can teleport themselves and other groundbased allies into the ship and start a party.

Don't know about that. How many times have we seen the ST crews analyze and then match the frequecies of enemy weapons/shields etc?...Stands to reason they'd be able to do to the surfer what the FF team did.

Placidity
Originally posted by jaden101
Don't know about that. How many times have we seen the ST crews analyze and then match the frequecies of enemy weapons/shields etc?...Stands to reason they'd be able to do to the surfer what the FF team did.

But you forget, the F4 had Reed Richards and Von Doom, the greatest minds on Earth when they made that device.

Plus the only reason they knew to do that frequency stuff was because Doom analyzed Surfer channeling the energy from his board. The Star Trek folks won't get that opportunity.

Robtard
Enterprise has Data and sensors way beyond anything Reeds has, so it isn't beyond reason they counter Surfer's ability to pass through the shielding or outright knock him off his board with an attack.

They could also potentially transport and leave him in stasis, effectively taking him out of the fight.

Darth Martin
But you forget, the F4 had Reed Richards and Von Doom, the greatest minds on Earth when they made that device. I don't think Doom's all that in the movies he's out to be as far as intelligence goes.

Wei Phoenix

How is Phoenix not earth based in the movies?

Placidity
Guys, I thought Marvel Earth, meant like 'Marvel Universe' ?

Ms.Marvel
in the movies the phoenix is earth-based. shes just jean gray's split personality that charles put mental blocks on.

Wei Phoenix
in the movies the phoenix is earth-based. shes just jean gray's split personality that charles put mental blocks on.

Bingo Bango!

Dr Will Hatch
Guys, I thought Marvel Earth, meant like 'Marvel Universe' ? No, I just meant Marvel Earth.

Darth Martin
Fair enough, wrong forum I thought I was in.

Wei Phoenix
No one in this thread is wrong, as per the rules of the OP.

Darth Martin
I posted the wrong post in the wrong forum. It was meant to go in the CBVF. I got confused b/c of the title.

dadudemon
I'm satisified with Jaden's and Robtard's explanation.

I'm going with the Enterprise E and a smooth Victory.

As soon as Xavier started his Cerebro attack, Data would quickly take over and null the attack. It's not as thought the Federation has ever encountered someone with Psionic abilities. They have a betazoid on the ship. no expression

They've also had hundreds of years to study the Vulcans and how their telepathic powers work, as well.

They also have Gynan. She looked as if she was going to hold her own against Q that one time. I was like, WTF, yo.

Of course, now I'm just being a fanboy.

They should be able to counter every single person, without problem.

616 phoenix would pwn hard and fast. Movie phoenix was gimped, horribly.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah but she has nice bewbz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah but she has nice bewbz.

And her face isn't hard on the eyes, either. yes

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz....hard......nipples teehee?

Wei Phoenix
How do we judge when we don't have a defined scenario? We get to make it up so we kind of get to decide who wins.

Rogue Jedi
You need a scenario to judge her bewbz?

Wei Phoenix
Well no, I was talking about who wins the fight, you know this. We had that discussion on how bewbz aren't as cool as titties.

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz pwn titties 7 days a week, all day, every day.

Wei Phoenix
I concede this debate. You win.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I concede this debate. You win.

THAT'S RIGHT! mad

Darth Martin
To Marvel's credit, Troi, Guinan, and Vulcans are nowhere near the telepathic might of someone of Xavier's caliber. They've never encountered a telepath that powerful to my knowledge.

Robtard
To Marvel's credit, Troi, Guinan, and Vulcans are nowhere near the telepathic might of someone of Xavier's caliber. They've never encountered a telepath that powerful to my knowledge.

Xavier would mind-rape everyone on the ship and probably give it a little extra harder to Troi for being so ****ing melodramatic and annoying with her orgasm-like mental spasms. Throw Xavier on Vulcan; he rapes all Vulcans.

But he's not touching Data, who can obliterate with a weapon like the Enterprise E under his command.

Darth Martin
True. Data would be innefected and proceed the attack.

Rogue Jedi
Isn't Data like incapable of harming humans?

Robtard
Isn't Data like incapable of harming humans?

You're thinking of Sonny, from I Robot. Even then, for the purposes of these fights, it wouldn't factor.

Nephthys
Xavier and Pheonix mind-rape everyone and get one of them to shoot Data in the head ala Sabertooth and Toad.

ME wins

Darth Martin
Isn't Data like incapable of harming humans? If he's provoked, or in war that goes out the window. Not that it matters here.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Xavier and Pheonix mind-rape everyone and get one of them to shoot Data in the head ala Sabertooth and Toad.

ME wins Who's shooting Data? Cyclops? He can try.

Besides Data's on a starship.

Nephthys
No, I meant one of the people who Xavier mind-rapes. He's shown he can do so with Sabertooth and Toad, so he can do it to Picard and crew. And Data can't harm humans, so he gets pwned.

Darth Martin
Data can harm humans. And is far as I know there is only one phaser on the bridge of the Enterprise and that's Worf's. The Enterprise isn't a warship like Sisko's Defiant.

dadudemon

No, they have.

The Federation has encountered telepaths that have shown very similar abilities as Xavier such as memory wipes, mind transfers...even a thing similar to the Astral Plane. (When that one telepath was fixing Troi's mother's mind from her daughter that died by falling into that deep pon.)

Also, Vulcans can pull memories from people...the difference is: they have to touch them whereas, Xavier does not.

What Xavier did beyond what we see telepaths do in the movies: He froze a crap load of people. He transferred his entire mind and memories into another body and he focused, with Cerebro, enough to kill all humans on Earth.

Those are feats that put him above the the other telepaths.

Also, there are telepaths that far exceed Xavier in Star Trek. Think of anyone that is a godlike power. The end.

Darth Martin
Well I do remember people who have memory wiped Picard but not Xav ier's level.

Xavier shut down a whole room.

dadudemon
Well I do remember people who have memory wiped Picard but not Xav ier's level.

Xavier shut down a whole room.

I know this seems weird that I'm agreeing with you...but Xavier shut down the whole mall.

Darth Martin
Well, there you have it. I've yet to see anyone in Star Trek(not counting Q's or cosmic beings) duplicate anything near this.

dadudemon
Well, there you have it. I've yet to see anyone in Star Trek(not counting Q's or cosmic beings) duplicate anything near this.

This is true as the only circumstance I can think is Q.

Darth Martin
Are we counting the animated Marvel films. Thor and Strange might help out.

dadudemon
Are we counting the animated Marvel films. Thor and Strange might help out.

This is good.

I always like to get in the smaller movies from marvel, even if they are animated.

Darth Martin
Hell, some of animated movies from Marvel are better than some of the live action films.

dadudemon
Hell, some of animated movies from Marvel are better than some of the live action films.

lulz

Dr. Strange wasn't that bad of a film. Neither was the Ironman one (the origins one.) They hold better to the comics in powers and story...

Darth Martin
I thought those two were shit.

I like Wolverine vs Hulk and the two Ultimate Avengers'.

dadudemon
I thought those two were shit.

I like Wolverine vs Hulk and the two Ultimate Avengers'.

Yeah...those were more for fans than actually doing a comic to movie adaptation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.