Iron Man 2: Black Widow is who????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
In the upcoming movie, Scarlet Johanson is said to play the part of Black Widow. What do ya'll think of that decision?

roughrider
I think there's a thread already talking about this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=492518&pagenumber=1

(And I like the idea)

PRAYERRUN
I dont see anything about Black Widow so far. Scarlett is cute, but I just don't see her as a russian spy.

roughrider
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I dont see anything about Black Widow so far. Scarlett is cute, but I just don't see her as a russian spy.

Then go to the last page of the thread, where the news was put in once the story broke.
Scarlett looks just fine to me. thumb up

BruceSkywalker

Scarlett looks just fine as Natasha Romanov

Wolfie
She looks fine as Black Widow. Let's see if she can pull off the accent when the trailers come out.

PRAYERRUN
That's what bothers me. She may look great in the costume, but that accent may be her downfall.

roughrider
That's what bothers me. She may look great in the costume, but that accent may be her downfall.

What accent is really needed? With a spy background, Natasha should sound like she fits in completely in North America; she shouldn't sound like Cate Blancett in Indiana Jones, which was right out of Rocky & Bullwinkle.
Anyway, to repeat:

Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow. This is not news. There is a thread already called 'Iron Man 2.' OK?

PRAYERRUN
she's playing a russian spy. That's not american.

BruceSkywalker

she will be just fine

roughrider

And don't spies get voice & dialect training to blend in better with a population?

PRAYERRUN
They use it on missions, but what about when they are in the confines of saftey?

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Scarlett looks just fine as Natasha Romanov

she looks extremley fine as Black Widow. ive seen a ton of press releases from the set. man this one has me amped.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/6a00d8341bf6c153ef01157118b5f5970c.jpg

celestialdemon
I still wish the role would have gone to Emily Blunt, but Scarlett should be able to pull it off (hopefully).

starlock
I think she looks bad and i dont think its a good idea....i would have rather had Eliza Dushku...but the proof is in the watching.

Placidity
Scarlet is overrated imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.