Anyone having trouble with their Itunes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Just today when I got back home, I tried to open up Itunes and I get a message like this.

Module C: \Program files\iTunes\iTunesMiniPlayer.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147220473. Contact your support personnel.

I used AVG Anti Virus but I deleted it, feeling it was the link to the problems as I kept getting false virus warnings. However, today I did a full system restore on my computer and for some reason Itunes is still not installing with the same messages.

I lost my entire library yes, but I know a way to convert everything into my computer so I got that down. smile I was recently using google and doing research on this message but I have noticed that many are having the same problems for the past days including today. So I assume someone is having the same problem or some trojan is causing this.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.