Rahm Kota vs Cin Dralling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Both characters are in their prime and everything goes.

Eminence
Kota held his own against Starkiller in a duel, deflected Force lightning with his bare hands, and ripped a rather large section of a steel space station clean off.

Drallig...

no expression

Gideon
...Died against the man who taught Starkiller.

Ergo Drallig wins.

Eminence
Died... against Anakin... who tr--

Wait.

Oh, yeah, Vader lol.

Vader trained Starkiller... who beat... Kota... and Vader... who earlier killed Drallig...

Ergo... hmmm.

WTF.

Lord Lucien
A rare case of A>B>C paradoxical meltdown.

kotorfan
thats epic.

bayhunter12
kota wins here. his force powers are very superior to dralling. the only question is weather or not kota can hold his own in a saber duel which i think he can.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by bayhunter12
kota wins here. his force powers are very superior to dralling. the only question is weather or not kota can hold his own in a saber duel which i think he can. Drallig was the battlemaster and master of 6 of the 7 forms for a reason. As far as I know, Kota has shown more impressive Force feats, but in lightsaber skills. Nuh uh. Drallig>>>Kota.

Eminence
Prove it. Now.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence
Prove it. Now. Hey! I don't take kindly to demands 'round here. If you don't like my blanket statements then you can just git out!

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Gideon
...Died against the man who taught Starkiller.

Ergo Drallig wins.

You said you'd leave.

LIAR.

mattatom
Originally posted by Major Valerian
You said you'd leave.

LIAR.
His sabbaticals are a must Slash, come on you know this!

Darth Storm
Drallig would pwn kota.

Eminence
Eminence
Prove it. Now.

Nephthys
Well on the Game I pwned Mace Windu with him so hE must suredaly be aboVe KOta nubfaq looser.

Anakin4Ever
Kota's force powers are almost as strong as Starkiller's. Cin Drallig is a battlemaster. I'd say they are about equal.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Kota's force powers are almost as strong as Starkiller's. No. They're not.

Prove it. Now.

Oh God, what have I become??!!

Eminence
smile

Major Valerian
Don't smile.

Incanus
smile

Eminence
Val, I've been wondering for months what your avatar is. I feel I can vaguely make out several different things, but nothing concrete.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No. They're not.

Prove it. Now.

Oh God, what have I become??!!
Your worst nightmares smelliest shite.

Major Valerian
Just don't. Only I can smile. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.