obama way to ignorant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32092715/ns/us_news-race_and_ethnicity/?GT1=43001

heres your proof of obama taking the race thing overboard like most em do today. he needs to be a litte more mature if he's gonna be president.

him saying thats racist thats racist every 5 mins. like we dont hear enough in this country everyday.

the problem is that him and others look hard into something and want to consider it racist.

for example the twin robots on the new transformers movie how the hell was that racist ? was fun and entertaining those guys.

you see white chicks and white men cant jump movies come out and you dont see whites crying and posting on the internet thats racist and stuff.

you get thorns
smile

jaden101
I wonder if that ignorant he doesn't know when to use the correct "to", "too" or "two".

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
I wonder if that ignorant he doesn't know when to use the correct "to", "too" or "two".

I was thinking something even easier than homophones: correct capitalization.

I don't believe I learned about the importance of homophones until third grade.

However, I did learn about proper capitalization when I was first learning how to read and write, in the first grade.

Alas, this is a message board, and it doesn't matter, as long as I can read and understand the post.

chomperx9
so i mix up to and too sometime big deal i see many folks on here that fail with their grammar but i don't start complaining and make comments on it just to start BS.

as long as you can read it and understand it then there shouldn't be a problem

jaden101
Originally posted by chomperx9
so i mix up to and too sometime big deal i see many folks on here that fail with their grammar but i don't start complaining and make comments on it just to start BS.

Bit of an issue when you're claiming other people are ignorant about things though.

Although, to be fair, I am a bit of a pedant when it comes to the "to" issue. That also includes "their", "there" and "they're" as well as "your" and "you're".

But hey, that's me.

chomperx9
Bit of an issue when you're claiming other people are ignorant about things though.

Although, to be fair, I am a bit of a pedant when it comes to the "to" issue. That also includes "their", "there" and "they're" as well as "your" and "you're".

But hey, that's me. being ignorant and misspelling something have nothing to do with eachother. im not gonna judge someone if they mis spell something. but i noticed on here everyone else puts down someone else if they make one little mistake with something. everyon expects everyone to be perfect on here.

as long as you can read and understand what the other person is saying then there shouldnt be ever any problems.

AngryManatee
I pull my head back from the monitor when I TL;DR

chomperx9
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I pull my head back from the monitor when I TL;DR TL DR ?

dadudemon

This is true...

but this is truer.

being ignorant and misspelling something have nothing to do with eachother.

This is rediculously false. One could argue that it was a typo. However, it was not basedon your previous admission.

Edit - "basedon" was a typo. I'm using a wireless keyboard. Do you see the difference, now?

siriuswriter
your misspellings and grammar choices leave much to be desired.

so while you call someone else ignorant, viewers see your post and question if you are really the expert on perception.

...period.

chomperx9
Originally posted by siriuswriter
your misspellings and grammar choices leave much to be desired.

so while you call someone else ignorant, viewers see your post and question if you are really the expert on perception.

...period. i see bad grammar and bad misspellings on here all the time but i still stick to the topic of what the thread starter posted i dont change the subject.

NO ONE IS PERFECT

chomperx9
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is true...

but this is truer.

This is rediculously false. One could argue that it was a typo. However, it was not basedon your previous admission.

Edit - "basedon" was a typo. I'm using a wireless keyboard. Do you see the difference, now? ok so you made a typo big deal im not going to put you down because you misspelled something one time or 50 times as long as it can be understood then i dont see a problem. like i said above people on here always work to hard on finding a problem with someone else cause they want to start something.

lil bitchiness
chomperx9, I am closing this thread because it is completely off topic, so feel free to make another one.

The rest - stay on topic in the next thread. If you cannot stay on topic, go to OTF, and please don't troll.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.