Captain America vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Okay for fight Captain America receives The Last GL ring. The one the golden superman prime received. Captain America has trained with the ring as long as Hal has had his ring. Fight takes place on Mars, Thanos has his basic gear, No IG or any weapons for Thanos. The ring has no limit.

Can Cap take the Mad Titan?

Wei Phoenix
He'd do better with a blue ring.

Juk3n
No GL beats Thanos. None.

Galan007
Originally posted by supremthor
Okay for fight Captain America receives The Last GL ring. The one the golden superman prime received. other than it being the last one, there was nothing 'special' about that ring.

thanos ftw.

supremthor
Originally posted by Galan007
other than it being the last one, there was nothing 'special' about that ring.

thanos ftw. [/QUOTE

true but i havee placed a no limit on the ring, if caps will is strong enough he can pull out the full power of Oa

Galan007
so you've made steve = hal as far as ring knowledge/adeptness goes, given him a ring with no will-power-limitations, and a nigh-infinite power source? smells like a reincarnation of ZH-parallax/ion I.

steve ftew

Konton
Thanos easy.

King Kandy
As far as my interpretation This is basically steve with hal's powers, so thanos should stomp.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
As far as my interpretation This is basically steve with hal's powers, i took it as steve with hal's experience + no limitations on the ring itself + the potential gather the full power of the central battery and if that is in fact the case, i don't see how thanos could win.

but i dunno, maybe i'm taking the thread starter's statements a bit too far? *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.