Black Adam vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
More or less the same as DD vs Teth thread.

Superman thinks Adam killed Louis.
Adam thinks Superman killed isis.

Fight in a unpopulated city.

Fight to the death

who wins?

Placidity
Prolly Black Aadm

-Pr-
Superman.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman. Bias.

Placidity
Well either way, I believe the general opinion would be that it would be a close fight...

But you know, Black Adam is just more badass.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bias.

laughing out loud

yeah, sorry for picking the guy with the better feats and the better showings. how awful of me...

Philosophía
Superman completly destroys Black Adam.

Nihilist

The Pict
Superman. No question.

Premium
Is there a difference between the two Adams?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508611& amp;highlight=title%3A%28superman+vs+black+adam%29
+forumid%3A77

-Pr-
Originally posted by Premium
Is there a difference between the two Adams?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508611& amp;highlight=title%3A%28superman+vs+black+adam%29
+forumid%3A77

WW3 Adam had an amp.

Premium
So it is official, I remember some people being unsure.

-Pr-
So it is official, I remember some people being unsure.

it was ambiguous for a lot of people who hadn't read 52. even i haven't read all of it..

Premium
I read it ages ago. But anyway Superman wins if he's pissed, wont be easy know.

Nihilist
WW3 Adam had an amp. This is WW3 Black Adam.

Premium
Then this should be closed because there's already one if you noticed in the search.

Nihilist
Then this should be closed because there's already one if you noticed in the search. under the stips that Clark thinks Adam killed louis.

Premium
Wow. That is a big reason to make a whole new thread!! no expression

Nihilist
Wow. That is a big reason to make a whole new thread!! no expression So we shouldn't try a make new match ups then...stfu2

Premium
Closed or merged. Nothing else needs be said. stfu2

Nihilist
Closed or merged. Nothing else needs be said. stfu2 Why don't you run off a tell a mod then like a little school child then.

Premium
Why do I need to lol. Besides I couldnt care less about it, anyway stay on topic lol.

Nihilist
Why do I need to lol. Besides I couldnt care less about it, anyway stay on topic lol.

Then this should be closed because there's already one if you noticed in the search.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
This is WW3 Black Adam.

oh. should have been clarified in the OP.

still Superman, though.

also, guys, cool it down or i will close the thread. mods decide what thread gets closed. if you think one needs to be, then you report it, and we use our own discretion.

Nihilist
oh. should have been clarified in the OP.

still Superman, though.

also, guys, cool it down or i will close the thread. mods decide what thread gets closed. if you think one needs to be, then you report it, and we use our own discretion. Yeah, maybe i should of stated in the op, but Adam being super pissed about Isis being killed is the same mindset as here.

Premium was just trying to be smart arsed about it.

The Pict
TBH I wasn't impressed with WW3 Black Adam. What did he do? Killed a Teen Titan and ripped the arms of another? erm

Sure he took on a LOT of more powerful characters but they were all holding back trying to subdue him.

carver9
Undecided but if we go by on panel statements in regards of comparing supes
and black adam power then Black adam is>supes but if we go by on panel feats
(which is retarded since superman star in like 10 books a month) then supes
takes it (even though black adam has feats that puts him easily on supes
level).

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
TBH I wasn't impressed with WW3 Black Adam. What did he do? Killed a Teen Titan and ripped the arms of another? erm

Sure he took on a LOT of more powerful characters but they were all holding back trying to subdue him.

If it was supes instead of black adam, you would have said none of this.

That was a good showing for adam, just deal with it.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Undecided but if we go by on panel statements in regards of comparing supes
and black adam power then Black adam is>supes but if we go by on panel feats
(which is retarded since superman star in like 10 books a month) then supes
takes it (even though black adam has feats that puts him easily on supes
level).

facepalm

grimify
Gotta vote for Adam...he's too bad ass to lose to Superman. smile

Close fight, though, obviously.

Philosophía
facepalm

+laughing out loud

There's always something funny in stupidity.

The Pict

carver9
He keeps going on about "on panel statements" of people being above Supes. So what? There's loads of "on panel statements" lol. Let's go by evidence and feats instead of characters talking!

Thats the retarded part, if we go by feats, supes would be so far above wonder woman that its ridiculous but we all know that they're almost peers.

If we go by feats, Surfer would be over thanos with some of his showings but we all know the truth with that.

If we go by feats, konvikt wouldnt have given supes a fight like he did. If we go by feats, general zod wouldnt be shit to supes.

If we go by feats wolverine would be>>>sabertooth. Use common sense, of course black adam wont have as many feats as superman but if we go by what superman said about captain marvel when supes enter his body "I never felt power like this before", If we go by what a alien race said about black adam and supes "The kryptonian powers is almost close to black adam, we could use him" and if we go with the fact that captain marvel has one shotted supes TWICE and supes admitted that captain marvel is his equal but magic gives him the edge in a fight against him ALONG WITH superman admitting that he tries to avoid fights against captain marvel, then adam should be able to pull a majority.

Pict, you're a weak debator that hide behind smiley faces, rauol where are you when I need a someone to provide on panel proof instead of saying off the wall crap.

-Pr-
guys, lets keep the insults out of this, shall we?

secondly, carver, can you at least post scans or issue numbers of the points you're making?

carver9
guys, lets keep the insults out of this, shall we?

secondly, carver, can you at least post scans or issue numbers of the points you're making?

You already seen them before and you know everything that I'm talking about. I posted these scans before, please dont make me go through the trouble again finding them.

-Pr-
You already seen them before and you know everything that I'm talking about. I posted these scans before, please dont make me go through the trouble again finding them.

i don't honestly remember you ever posting them. honest to god i don't.

i think i remember the issue where superman possessed marvel, but i don't recall it in much detail.

don't remember the alien thing.

what one shots are you talking about? i really hope you're not using the one during morrison's jla as an example, as it was in no way a one shot.

superman said toe to toe, billy has an edge due to magic. that's true. that doesn't mean, however, that superman doesn't think he can beat him, as he has other avenues of attack.

so superman tries to avoid fighting adam/marvel. so? that means absolutely nothing, except that it's a fight superman COULD lose. i'm pretty sure neither adam nor billy would like fighting clark either.

carver9
i don't honestly remember you ever posting them. honest to god i don't.

i think i remember the issue where superman possessed marvel, but i don't recall it in much detail.

don't remember the alien thing.

what one shots are you talking about? i really hope you're not using the one during morrison's jla as an example, as it was in no way a one shot.

superman said toe to toe, billy has an edge due to magic. that's true. that doesn't mean, however, that superman doesn't think he can beat him, as he has other avenues of attack.

so superman tries to avoid fighting adam/marvel. so? that means absolutely nothing, except that it's a fight superman COULD lose. i'm pretty sure neither adam nor billy would like fighting clark either.

I'm referring to the time captain marvel one shotted him and someone telling marvel that to many people cant do that (forgot the issue).

When I get home, I'll post the supes possessing captain marvel scan.

I'll also post the scan of the alien thing with black adam.

Ok, since you dont want to accept the toe to toe thing, how about this? Do you remember when eclipso took over supes body and fought captain marvel? Do you remember that eclipso asked captain marvel to kill supes and that he could do it with a single punch? confused

-Pr-
I'm referring to the time captain marvel one shotted him and someone telling marvel that to many people cant do that (forgot the issue).

When I get home, I'll post the supes possessing captain marvel scan.

I'll also post the scan of the alien thing with black adam.

Ok, since you dont want to accept the toe to toe thing, how about this? Do you remember when eclipso took over supes body and fought captain marvel? Do you remember that eclipso asked captain marvel to kill supes and that he could do it with a single punch? confused

i accepted what superman said. why is that an issue when i agreed that it was what he said?

so are you saying marvel could one shot superman?

carver9
i accepted what superman said. why is that an issue when i agreed that it was what he said?

so are you saying marvel could one shot superman?

It depends on how much he puts into his punch along with the magic that he's adding WITH that punch.

General Zod punched supes and broke his jaw, Captain marvel strength = or > Zod, if zod had a magical charge punch added with that jaw breaking punch, I dont know what would happen.

Honestly, I dont think anyone could one shot supes but captain marvel already did it twice so its kind of hard to argue against that.

The Pict
Thats the retarded part, if we go by feats, supes would be so far above wonder woman that its ridiculous but we all know that they're almost peers.

If we go by feats, Surfer would be over thanos with some of his showings but we all know the truth with that.

If we go by feats, konvikt wouldnt have given supes a fight like he did. If we go by feats, general zod wouldnt be shit to supes.

If we go by feats wolverine would be>>>sabertooth. Use common sense, of course black adam wont have as many feats as superman but if we go by what superman said about captain marvel when supes enter his body "I never felt power like this before", If we go by what a alien race said about black adam and supes "The kryptonian powers is almost close to black adam, we could use him" and if we go with the fact that captain marvel has one shotted supes TWICE and supes admitted that captain marvel is his equal but magic gives him the edge in a fight against him ALONG WITH superman admitting that he tries to avoid fights against captain marvel, then adam should be able to pull a majority.

Pict, you're a weak debater that hide behind smiley faces, rauol where are you when I need a someone to provide on panel proof instead of saying off the wall crap.

Weak debater? You just said that you don't go by on panel evidence. Weak right there, one of the reasons no one takes you seriously.

-Pr-
It depends on how much he puts into his punch along with the magic that he's adding WITH that punch.

General Zod punched supes and broke his jaw, Captain marvel strength = or > Zod, if zod had a magical charge punch added with that jaw breaking punch, I dont know what would happen.

Honestly, I dont think anyone could one shot supes but captain marvel already did it twice so its kind of hard to argue against that.

zod didn't just punch superman, he punched him while flying at god knows what speed. that has more impact than any single punch.

when did he one shot him? seriously?

also, that eclipso thing was false. nowhere in superman 216 does it say it would take one punch to kill him, even if he was being peppered with magic lightning.

carver9
Weak debater? You just said that you don't go by on panel evidence. Weak right there, one of the reasons no one takes you seriously.

I never said on panel evidence, I said go by FEATS for EVERYTHING like you do. If we go by feats all the time, surfer, supes, and thor could beat every high herald and mid herald as a team. Hell, if we go by feats, thor could beat stardust, terrax, and firelord by himself since dont they even come CLOSE to having the feats that he has.

-Pr-
I never said on panel evidence, I said go by FEATS for EVERYTHING like you do. If we go by feats all the time, surfer, supes, and thor could beat every high herald and mid herald as a team. Hell, if we go by feats, thor could beat stardust, terrax, and firelord by himself since dont even come CLOSE to having the feats that he has.

feats are what allow us to debate. you have to use them, or else you're not arguing for anything remotely resembling the character.

carver9
feats are what allow us to debate. you have to use them, or else you're not arguing for anything remotely resembling the character.

I understand that but sometimes you also have to use common sense when you KNOW for a fact that a character is well within another characters league of beating him/her.

Character (A) might not have as many feats as character (B) but that doesnt mean that (B) cant beat (A).

carver9
zod didn't just punch superman, he punched him while flying at god knows what speed. that has more impact than any single punch.

when did he one shot him? seriously?

also, that eclipso thing was false. nowhere in superman 216 does it say it would take one punch to kill him, even if he was being peppered with magic lightning.

So captain marvel cant blitz.

I agree, eclipso never said how many punches but they way she implied it made it seem like a single strike to me but hey, I could be wrong, I'll give you that one.

The Pict
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2097/worldwariiipartonepg040.jpg

BA knocked a pretty far by a steel girder which didn't even dent. Poor durability showing for WW3 BA shifty

I never said on panel evidence, I said go by FEATS for EVERYTHING like you do. If we go by feats all the time, surfer, supes, and thor could beat every high herald and mid herald as a team. Hell, if we go by feats, thor could beat stardust, terrax, and firelord by himself since dont they even come CLOSE to having the feats that he has.

We have to go by feats. That's part of the on panel evidence provided by the comics that we base our arguments on. Otherwise we're just making things up.

-Pr-
So captain marvel cant blitz.

I agree, eclipso never said how many punches but they way she implied it made it seem like a single strike to me but hey, I could be wrong, I'll give you that one.

i never said he couldn't. you just made it sound like it was a normal average punch.

they implied he could kill him because captain marvel had him in a headlock and could have probably snapped his neck.

I understand that but sometimes you also have to use common sense when you KNOW for a fact that a character is well within another characters league of beating him/her.

Character (A) might not have as many feats as character (B) but that doesnt mean that (B) cant beat (A).

true, but you can't get carried away either.

carver9
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2097/worldwariiipartonepg040.jpg

BA knocked a pretty far by a steel girder which didn't even dent. Poor durability showing for WW3 BA shifty

We have to go by feats. That's part of the on panel evidence provided by the comics that we base our arguments on. Otherwise we're just making things up.

So with that said, since firelord possess more and better feats than sentry hes>sentry.

The Pict

Common sense doesn't make a difference. Flash shouldn't be tagged half the time he is, common sense tells us that due to his powerset. Yet it still happens. We go by what is in the comics, nothing else.

carver9
i never said he couldn't. you just made it sound like it was a normal average punch.

they implied he could kill him because captain marvel had him in a headlock and could have probably snapped his neck.

true, but you can't get carried away either.

Naah, I dont think an average punch could but hey, what is captain marvels none average punch since he does hold back 100% of the time.

carver9
Common sense doesn't make a difference. Flash shouldn't be tagged half the time he is, common sense tells us that due to his powerset. Yet it still happens. We go by what is in the comics, nothing else.

Or the fact that flash holds back in fights and basically think in his head that he doesnt need to go all out (which half of the time he doesnt).

Feats can only take you so far, especially if its against a character that is just more powerful (not saying that black adam is more powerful than supes).

-Pr-
Naah, I dont think an average punch could but hey, what is captain marvels none average punch since he does hold back 100% of the time.

you could say the same about superman too.

Or the fact that flash holds back in fights and basically think in his head that he doesnt need to go all out (which half of the time he doesnt).

Feats can only take you so far, especially if its against a character that is just more powerful (not saying that black adam is more powerful than supes).

you are right to an extent, but you still need to back up arguments with feats.

The Pict
So with that said, since firelord possess more and better feats than sentry hes>sentry.

Nothing to do with what I said. I never mentioned anyone being over someone else.

Stop pressing this argument Carver, you won't win it. If you don't like going by feats and evidence because it means your favourite characters lose in a fight then why come here? We all go by what's in the comic. That's the way it's done. Otherwise we're saying things that are false.

Seriously why are you arguing this? You use evidence all the time, but here it suits you to ignore it because Superman's feats vastly outweigh Black Adam's, so you question on panel evidence as irrelevant and opt for debating on the merits of "common sense"

Common sense can only be backed up by feats. Again going all out or no, Flash gets tagged alot. Even against opponents he has previously fought Common sense suggests that he will move faster, won't get tagged again. But guess what happens?

carver9
you could say the same about superman too.

you are right to an extent, but you still need to back up arguments with feats.

I agree and thats where the problem comes, you have supes admitting that he and cap are equals but cap possess a edge in magic. THEN you have captain marvel giving supes a hell of a fight but on the other end supes equal (captain marvel) is getting CRUSHED by black adam.

Its kind of hard to back up arguments against a character that star in 10 different comics a month. confused

-Pr-
I agree and thats where the problem comes, you have supes admitting that he and cap are equals but cap possess a edge in magic. THEN you have captain marvel giving supes a hell of a fight but on the other end supes equal (captain marvel) is getting CRUSHED by black adam.

cap and adam have always been stated as being as equal as cap and superman have. one showing doesn't eclipse dozens of others.

no it's not, actually. it's about quality, not quantity.

carver9
Nothing to do with what I said. I never mentioned anyone being over someone else.

Stop pressing this argument Carver, you won't win it. If you don't like going by feats and evidence because it means your favourite characters lose in a fight then why come here? We all go by what's in the comic. That's the way it's done. Otherwise we're saying things that are false.

Seriously why are you arguing this? You use evidence all the time, but here it suits you to ignore it because Superman's feats vastly outweigh Black Adam's, so you question on panel evidence as irrelevant and opt for debating on the merits of "common sense"

Common sense can only be backed up by feats. Again going all out or no, Flash gets tagged alot. Even against opponents he has previously fought Common sense suggests that he will move faster, won't get tagged again. But guess what happens?

I dont like adam, what are you talking about? I just didnt agree with your previous comment on feats = win because if we go by feats I can easily bring up the comparison that was made between supes and adam.

Honestly, I dont know who'll win this because supes would have to take the gloves off to beat adam BUT adam have a huge advantage in this fight that would get past supes durability.

Now I dont know the difference between ww3 black adam and current black adam but if adams durability is the same as ww3 adams durability then he could possibly lose due to heat vision since martian manhunter almost melted his face off.

Like I said before, I'm undecided.

carver9
cap and adam have always been stated as being as equal as cap and superman have. one showing doesn't eclipse dozens of others.

no it's not, actually. it's about quality, not quantity.

I agree with everything that you said, dont have anything to say towards this post.

kgkg

Its kind of hard to back up arguments against a character that star in 10 different comics a month. confused Having more comics is not always a better thing for Vs. matches sure we will see more high end feats but also low end feats <which you love to use anyway especially against Superman>.

Superman says a lot of "stuff" don't hold him to it. Superman has destroyed opponents that have giving him close battles/or have defeated him before. His spike in his level can jump from stalemating BA to downright destroying him. Russian Zod was a perfect example of this.

And also feats are perfectly valid things to used to determine who would wins a Vs. match. Does having better high end feats than their opponents mean they always win? No that where the lower end feats comes in to balance in.

Overall Superman is just better than BA , CM anyone that has a similar powerset.

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Having more comics is not always a better thing for Vs. matches sure we will see more high end feats but also low end feats <which you love to use anyway especially against Superman>.

Superman says a lot of "stuff" don't hold him to it. Superman has destroyed opponents that have giving him close battles/or have defeated him before. His spike in his level can jump from stalemating BA to downright destroying him. Russian Zod was a perfect example of this.

And also feats are perfectly valid things to used to determine who would wins a Vs. match. Does having better high end feats than their opponents mean they always win? No that where the lower end feats comes in to balance in.

Overall Superman is just better than BA , CM anyone that has a similar powerset. Yep. Superman has a lot peers in comics, until one morning, he switches it on and decides they are no longer his peers. This is why, when shit hits the fan, they all stand aside saying it looks like a job for Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Having more comics is not always a better thing for Vs. matches sure we will see more high end feats but also low end feats <which you love to use anyway especially against Superman>.

Overall Superman is just better than BA , CM anyone that has a similar powerset.

I'm tired of people saying that I dont like supes because I do but I'm going
to leave that alone because people mind is made up about that. I never
once brought up a low showing in this thread, I told you things that was
mentioned and done in comics.

If you truly think that supes is above black adam and captain marvel then its
pointless to debate against you, Its hard to even say that supes is far
above wonder woman since she have on panel showings sparring against him,
doing better against powerful foes that they both fought, or just basically
seeing on panel statements of supes and wonder woman being equals.

If we always go by feats, half of the battles that is brought up would
be pointless. Example; surfer, Surfer has fought unilord and defeated it,
fought and almost statelmated aegis, along side galactus, defeated
mephisto in his own realm, destroyed a planet with just a thought (during
the time he fought ravenous), absorbed an entire sun, etc...
With all of this said, do you think that firestorm would give him a fight
since he doesnt possess feats CLOSE to what surfer has done?

I agree, feats is a good thing to use, I'm not arguing against that, I'm arguing
against the fact that people say that almost in every battle when its
obvious that the opponent could pull some wins, hell maybe even a majority.

Just forget that I brought it up because again, I'm undecided on the battle
but I do know one thing, even if supes decide not to hold back, how
powerful and tacticle black adam is, he could still pull some wins; a majority,
I dont know.

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Yep. Superman has a lot peers in comics, until one morning, he switches it on and decides they are no longer his peers. This is why, when shit hits the fan, they all stand aside saying it looks like a job for Superman.

And its comments like this that ruin forum battles.

The Pict

Not really. He's just saying that when Superman goes all out he surpasses most of the people on "Superman Level" which is usually what happens in the comics tbh.

carver9
Not really. He's just saying that when Superman goes all out he surpasses most of the people on "Superman Level" which is usually what happens in the comics tbh.

but its so much that can be used against that argument that its ridiculous.

carver9
By the way, didnt superman admitted that he wasnt holding back against adam when they fought and he was still unable to even move adam out of the city and this was a none fighting back adam.

-Pr-

it IS the truth, though.

By the way, didnt superman admitted that he wasnt holding back against adam when they fought and he was still unable to even move adam out of the city and this was a none fighting back adam.

he was using what he believed was all of his strength. that's not taking in to account his other powers. even if adam didn't fight back, superman still hurt him.

shokosugi
Superman is the most badass superhero EVER.

carver9
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman is the most badass superhero EVER.

The 1st statement I ever agreed with you on (even though adam would give him a fight and possibly win).

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman is the most badass superhero EVER. Can't really say he has a "badass" type personality like Wolverine to be honest.

Allankles
I don't think you have to be brooding/edgy/angsty to be bad ass.

Superman's bad assery comes from his common sense approach to problem solving, it is Yoda-like.

Tha C-Master
I see it more from his sheer power level. I think his powers are badass, but I don't think he is a badass himself, more of a boyscout. Kinda like Cyke, powerful, but good deep down.

leonidas
laughing out loud

yeah, sorry for picking the guy with the better feats and the better showings. how awful of me...

thumb up

UniOmni
Adam wins here imo.

No matter what happens, Superman doesn't kill.

Adam doesn't have that restraint, and his amped fists would do more damage than Supermans hv.

Close fight, but Adam edges it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by UniOmni
Adam wins here imo.

No matter what happens, Superman doesn't kill.

Adam doesn't have that restraint, and his amped fists would do more damage than Supermans hv.

Close fight, but Adam edges it.

Are you implying that Adam will literally kill him to the point where Superman doesn't exist anymore?

Jon-Tom
superman wins, he has more impressive feats that adam, and even then hes supposedly holding back

D-Block
imo normal BA wins but it would be a crazy battle.

Enyalus
Black Adam.

ankur29
Adam wins becasue of magic...

otherwise they would endlessly trade punches with no clear winner

SM does have greater strength , speed & durability but not enough to beat BA

they are pretty much on the same level

(i wish BA had more appearances)

quanchi112
Not really. He's just saying that when Superman goes all out he surpasses most of the people on "Superman Level" which is usually what happens in the comics tbh. The point is that has no place in a forum battle. When he was portrayed against Black Adam he had no advantage. When he has went up against Orion he has never defeated him yet he is their main hero so he usually saves the day more often than either which doesn't mean he beats either one in a vs battle.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
The point is that has no place in a forum battle. When he was portrayed against Black Adam he had no advantage. When he has went up against Orion he has never defeated him yet he is their main hero so he usually saves the day more often than either which doesn't mean he beats either one in a vs battle.

it does have a place in a forum battle. it's in the rules and everything.

quanchi112
it does have a place in a forum battle. it's in the rules and everything. How is it a real point in comparing characters? Sure, we can compare their feats, but Superman being the center star doesn't equate him beating Orion just because he isn't. Do you see my point?

Juntai
Orion couldn't beat Darkseid without Darkseid purposely losing to him.
Superman has defeated him on multiple counts.

Superman doesn't beat Orion heads up, because he isn't outright trying to down him, because Orion is a good guy.

You see, in one of those scenarios, Orion and Superman are peers.
In the other, Superman steps it up to take on a superior foe.

Juntai
Another example;

JLA Classified 15.

The entire JLA is decimated, laying unconscious, and Superman alone stands up to fight more.

Alien: Are you read for more? (To Superman )
Supes: Actually, I think I'm ready to stop playing with you.
Alien: Playing? I've beaten you half to death.

Supes: Not even close. I needed to measure your power and get a handle on what's really happening here. And that took time. So I just soaked up your punches while I worked it all out.

Supes: You see I'm not human. My eyes, for instance, work very diferently. There was a flicker on everything. All the surfaces in here, including yours, cycle 512 times a second. The others would never see that. But I do. Just as I can see and hear all the communications traffic moving around. Finding the frequencies took time.

Supes: I am a scientists son of the House of El. And I am a reporter. And while I may not be as quick at pattern recognition as my wife, I'm not completely stupid. Given time, I can find my way into any story. And this is just a story. Make-believe. You pushed your little stunt just a hair too far, and I saw through it.

Supes: You're strong. Your strategy programming is clever and complex. And you have absolutely no concept of the sanctity of organic life. (supes uses heat vision to burn off the aliens right arm)

Supes: All these things make you a powerful, frightening enemy. But I'm Superman.

Juntai
This can literally be done all day long.

UniOmni
I maintain that Adam edges it.

-Pr-
How is it a real point in comparing characters? Sure, we can compare their feats, but Superman being the center star doesn't equate him beating Orion just because he isn't. Do you see my point?

yes, i see it, but that's not the issue here. superman suddenly amping isn't to do with PIS or people loving him, it's a part of his character that his strength (among other things) is somewhat dynamic.

when he gets mad/determined, he gets stronger. it's been shown plenty of times.

jalek moye
yes, i see it, but that's not the issue here. superman suddenly amping isn't to do with PIS or people loving him, it's a part of his character that his strength (among other things) is somewhat dynamic.

when he gets mad/determined, he gets stronger. it's been shown plenty of times.
its really just him pushing himself farther though, isnt it?

-Pr-
Originally posted by jalek moye
its really just him pushing himself farther though, isnt it?

partially, yes, as he's letting go of some of the mental blocks and the control he usually has in place.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver does make a valid point... Supes will always win based on feats but that doesn't mean people can't hang or beat him that are around his level or higher. Feats aren't everything and nothing else looked at.

jalek moye
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver does make a valid point... Supes will always win based on feats but that doesn't mean people can't hang or beat him that are around his level or higher. Feats aren't everything and nothing else looked at.

Feats are i very important though, and so are fights against similar opponents

quanchi112

when he gets mad/determined, he gets stronger. it's been shown plenty of times. I am not saying he doesn't but this doesn't prove he beats Adam. Superman also has a weakness to magic so I give the edge to Adam based on their stalemate.

jalek moye
could go either way, he seems overall more powerful but the magic weakness makes them equal, along with Black Adams killer mentality means he'll be more ruthless then supes.

So he might win slightly more, but Supes can beat him just as easily

KuRuPT Thanosi
Feats are i very important though, and so are fights against similar opponents

I agree... HOwever, they need to be viewed in context along with other stuff like comments on characters by other characters.

For example, superman admits that CM is his equal in strength and even has the edge in h2h battles via magic. So, we clearly have seen their fights play out and it fits perfectly in line with what supes says. Yet if we just go by feats supes would wtf pwn CM right? Well, sorry but common sense and Supes own words to me are just as important if not more as feats in a head to head battle between the two.

jalek moye
I agree... HOwever, they need to be viewed in context along with other stuff like comments on characters by other characters.

For example, superman admits that CM is his equal in strength and even has the edge in h2h battles via magic. So, we clearly have seen their fights play out and it fits perfectly in line with what supes says. Yet if we just go by feats supes would wtf pwn CM right? Well, sorry but common sense and Supes own words to me are just as important if not more as feats in a head to head battle between the two.

But Superman stalemates marvel all the time, so it seems that marvel mught actually be weaker with just the magic edge.

quanchi112
But Superman stalemates marvel all the time, so it seems that marvel mught actually be weaker with just the magic edge. How many times have they actually fought?

jalek moye
only a few i think

-Pr-

it is a valid point, i don't think anyone could deny that. at the same time, we have to use both feats and common sense in debates. you can't use one and not the other.

I am not saying he doesn't but this doesn't prove he beats Adam. Superman also has a weakness to magic so I give the edge to Adam based on their stalemate.

i never said it proves it, but to me, having seen Superman push himself further, imo that's enough for him to beat Adam. besides, its not like he's never fought magical beings before.

carver9
How is it a real point in comparing characters? Sure, we can compare their feats, but Superman being the center star doesn't equate him beating Orion just because he isn't. Do you see my point?

Good point.

carver9
But Superman stalemates marvel all the time, so it seems that marvel mught actually be weaker with just the magic edge.

I agree with this supes stalemates marvel and I actually think marvel has beaten supes before BUT its kind of hard to come up with a deciding edge in there battles because both are holding back.

The thing about this fight is Adam is just as durable as supes BOTH are durable BUT black adam durability would remain just that, true durability whereas adam punches would get past supes bio force field due to magic.

By the way, raoul, I'm about to find those scans I promised you, be back.

jalek moye
Supes still takes the punches though, he does the same to captain marvel and does just fine.

-Pr-
I agree with this supes stalemates marvel and I actually think marvel has beaten supes before BUT its kind of hard to come up with a deciding edge in there battles because both are holding back.

The thing about this fight is Adam is just as durable as supes BOTH are durable BUT black adam durability would remain just that, true durability whereas adam punches would get past supes bio force field due to magic.

By the way, raoul, I'm about to find those scans I promised you, be back.

he still has super dense skin. it isn't just the aura.

carver9
he still has super dense skin. it isn't just the aura.

I agree, he still does take some of the punches BUT his durability would be lacking compared to black adams due to black adam punches being more affecting on him.

By the way, here are the scans and some extras that I want to include.

Here we have supes ADMITTING (dont care what you say, supes was going all out) that he doesnt need to hold back against adam and still gets treated like a child from a adam that isnt even trying to fight him.

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=c39ea_bavssuperman3.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=55c0f_bavssuperman4.jpg
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=471af_bavssuperman5.jpg

Here we actually have a statement on how fast adam was running whereas the only statement that has been brought up about superman in running speed in a comic is 2000mps (his race with flash). Black adam was going mach 500

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=eb1fd_flash4.jpg

Here we have adam ripping amazo head off after a long fight and lets not even mention what amazo did to the entire jla.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/480/0004xpfwir7.jpg

Here we have a horseman/Scientist depict adam as the most power man on the face of the planet.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Black%20Adam/blackadampower.jpg

The four horsemen compare supes and adams power and basically state that adam is more powerful.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Black%20Adam/blackadamstrongerthansuperman.jpg

Here we have supes sharing bodies with captain marvel and from supes own mouth he states that he never felt power like that before; he's amazed at captain marvel power and lets not forget Adam>Cap marvel.

http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007paw2
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007q8q4

Raoul, you seen most of this because we debated on this before.

Wei Phoenix
He said as ONE OF the most powerful men, not THE MOST powerful man.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He said as ONE OF the most powerful men, not THE MOST powerful man.

Just read it and you're right.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Regular BA can beat supes but its a very close fight. WW3 BA IMO takes a clear majority.

-Pr-
I agree, he still does take some of the punches BUT his durability would be lacking compared to black adams due to black adam punches being more affecting on him.

eventually yes.

that in no way implies that adam is better than supes. he's still being hurt by superman's punches.

the flash comic says OVER 2000mps.

and what bearing does that have on the fight anyways?

he's not the first person to beat amazo when the entire league couldn't do it.

in his opinion. also, what wei said.

i wonder if they took in to account that superman was weakened during that arc. no?

he never felt power like that before. good for him. how does that matter? he'd never been possessed by someone with godly power, so it's new to him.

adam>marvel simply because of a couple of panels in jsa? hardly.

for years they've been written as relative equals.

i honestly don't recall you ever posting them before.

DarkOdin

Here we have a horseman/Scientist depict adam as the most power man on the face of the planet.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Black%20Adam/blackadampower.jpg

It states that he is one of the most powerful man on the planet. That is a big difference then the most powerful man on the planet

carver9
So why wouldnt you give adam a majority? A character that is physically supes equal with an edge in this fight.

Go back over what supes said about captain marvel in Superman/Batman. He implied that physically they're equals but cap has the advantage in a toe to toe fight.

I never said that it implied that he wont be hurt by superman punches but if you look at adam showing against a Superman that wasnt pulling his punches he looked like it didnt even tickle him.

I know the flash comic said over 2000mps but thats the only thing that we have to base superman running speed off of (along with a bio that I posted of supes last year wink )

The bearing that it has is that its a possibility that Black adam could be faster.

Didnt flash fight amazo in the beginning going mach 1 and none of the jla that was there witnessed it? confused

Not his opinion but the writers opinion and the guy was a scientist, I'm pretty sure he knew of superman and his powers.

Prove to me that superman was weakened because to my knowledge he wasnt. Just accept it and stop throwing everything out of the window because you dont like it.

Usually when someone say that they never felt power like that before thats a clear indication that character (A) is more powerful than character (B). Superman was in shock, studdering when he said that about caps power. Again, stop throwing things out of the window because you dont like it.

jalek moye
So why wouldnt you give adam a majority? A character that is physically supes equal with an edge in this fight.

You realze that whole thing made no sense. He claimed hawkman had an edge of batman yet marvel didnt have an even bigger edge. He though batman would be more likly to beat marvel then himself.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It states that he is one of the most powerful man on the planet. That is a big difference then the most powerful man on the planet

Read my above statement, I admitted to it when wei brought it up. mad

carver9
You realze that whole thing made no sense. He claimed hawkman had an edge of batman yet marvel didnt have an even bigger edge. He though batman would be more likly to beat marvel then himself.

He never implied that batman could beat marvel, he just needed batman for assistance against captain marvel (which was pis) and THEN he tackled hawkman.

The point of the battle and supes statements was that he couldnt take cap one on one by himself because honestly, he cant.

-Pr-

because superman has more than strength at his disposal. and, i think when he decides to really cut loose, adam won't have an answer for it.

yes, a toe to toe punch up. he's not the hulk/

laughing out loud

come on now, don't be silly.

bio isn't usable and you know it, as it has no factual basis.

also, why run when you can fly?

proof? or any kind of superior reaction or flight speed? without that, then no, it's no indication at all.

we don't know what powers the amazo that fought adam had, as it's powers are constantly shifting. you can't claim it's the same amazo that beat the jla by itself.

no, he wouldn't. the only scientists who know even the slightest information about superman work at star labs. superman doesn't go around sharing his biological secrets.

don't bloody start.

superman was weakened because he got bit on the arm by a zombie. it's shown on panel.

i'm not the one twisting shit to suit my agenda. you are.

i'm not, so stop accusing me of it.

superman isn't a magical being. simple as that. he'd never felt anything like that before because he'd never been possessed by marvel before. simple as that. you want to show adam is superior? then show it. stop using scans that are ambiguous at best to support what's essentially a weak argument.

carver9
Rauol, not trying to be mean but you're making things kind of difficult today.

So basically in that fight, you're going against supermans own word when he stated that he can cut lose against adam? What does it take for you to know that he's not holding back, him actually DEFEATING black adam?

By the way, I dont know where you're coming up with the argument that superman is stronger than adam. Adam has proof and fights that puts him on supes level of strength.

What do you think a fight against black will turn into? Just that, a toe to toe punch out and since Adams fist is dipped in magic its pretty much common sense that adam would maintain a edge in this fight. Superman has brushed off swords, knives, axes ninja stars, some of the most powerful weapons in dcu but he got hit by wonder womans tier across the throat which is also dipped in magic and it cut him like it was nothing.

Supes bio forcefield aint crap when its hit by magic.

Not saying that he didnt feel superman punches, just saying that adams damage soak could be up there with thors, brush physical attacks off from equals like it aint nothing.

I know bio's isnt useable thats why I put the smiley but again the only on panel proof of supes running speed is in on comic, the rest is just a guess or fan fiction.

One thing of proof that I can think of that comes to mind is when black adam and jay garrick was fighting so that everyone around them were statues. Does superman have something comparable (not saying that he couldnt)?

Not trying to get to you rauol (I think this is rauol) but do you have any proof of this and I'm pretty sure that the horsemen had knowledge of superman while making that statement.

So since wonder woman is a magical being superman would be amazed by her power also? confused

That doesnt make sense raoul.

DarkOdin
Read my above statement, I admitted to it when wei brought it up. mad

LOL sorry i am at work, that post was not there when i did it.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
it is a valid point, i don't think anyone could deny that. at the same time, we have to use both feats and common sense in debates. you can't use one and not the other.

i never said it proves it, but to me, having seen Superman push himself further, imo that's enough for him to beat Adam. besides, its not like he's never fought magical beings before. Ok. I am just saying that two characters so close in terms of durability, striking power it seems would come down to ferocity and the magical weakness thing. Black adam will be trying to ko him from the first punch while superman usually won't be.

-Pr-
Rauol, not trying to be mean but you're making things kind of difficult today.

you're not making this much of a picnic either.

no, i'm not going against superman's word. at all. he didn't hold back his strength.

did i say otherwise?

what proof do you have that it would come down to a punch up? the rules of the fight state that both men are out for blood. fair goes out the window when superman gets that mad.

does black adam wear a tiara now?

but his super dense skin protects him plenty.

if you have proof of it, then post it, because it's not in that fight. they both give as good as they get.

why does his running speed matter that much? he has faster flight and combat speed feats than adam.

you're kidding. of course he does. i thought you read superman.

yes. its me.

why are you so sure? i'm genuinely asking.

it does when you consider the fact that magic is to superman what it is to anyone else who isn't magically empowered. adam, billy, diana, they all get their powers from gods. that's unlike anything clark has ever experienced.

so yes, if diana possessed supes (eww), then he would be impressed by the power flowing within her.

Ok. I am just saying that two characters so close in terms of durability, striking power it seems would come down to ferocity and the magical weakness thing. Black adam will be trying to ko him from the first punch while superman usually won't be.

the op states that adam killed lois, or at least superman thinks he did. he has no reason to play fair. plus, superman is more than capable of taking a beating from people on his level and still having the ability to turn it around...

Badabing
From now on every time Carver durs it up he gets a warning. Every time Carver gets warned so does Quan. sneer

durbeware

quanchi112
you're not making this much of a picnic either.

no, i'm not going against superman's word. at all. he didn't hold back his strength.

did i say otherwise?

what proof do you have that it would come down to a punch up? the rules of the fight state that both men are out for blood. fair goes out the window when superman gets that mad.

does black adam wear a tiara now?

but his super dense skin protects him plenty.

if you have proof of it, then post it, because it's not in that fight. they both give as good as they get.

why does his running speed matter that much? he has faster flight and combat speed feats than adam.

you're kidding. of course he does. i thought you read superman.

yes. its me.

why are you so sure? i'm genuinely asking.

it does when you consider the fact that magic is to superman what it is to anyone else who isn't magically empowered. adam, billy, diana, they all get their powers from gods. that's unlike anything clark has ever experienced.

so yes, if diana possessed supes (eww), then he would be impressed by the power flowing within her.

the op states that adam killed lois, or at least superman thinks he did. he has no reason to play fair. plus, superman is more than capable of taking a beating from people on his level and still having the ability to turn it around... Ok, so this makes him in the same state of mind he was in against WW. I think he'll fight sloppier.

ankur29
Supermasn running speed

is 2000 miles per sec
120,000 miles per min
7,200,000 miles per hour divided by 770 mph (speed of sound)

now that is mach 9350

Sm foot speed is quick !

Juntai

By the way, here are the scans and some extras that I want to include.

Here we have supes ADMITTING (dont care what you say, supes was going all out) that he doesnt need to hold back against adam and still gets treated like a child from a adam that isnt even trying to fight him.

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=c39ea_bavssuperman3.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=55c0f_bavssuperman4.jpg
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=471af_bavssuperman5.jpg

Here we actually have a statement on how fast adam was running whereas the only statement that has been brought up about superman in running speed in a comic is 2000mps (his race with flash). Black adam was going mach 500

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=eb1fd_flash4.jpg

Here we have adam ripping amazo head off after a long fight and lets not even mention what amazo did to the entire jla.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/480/0004xpfwir7.jpg

The four horsemen compare supes and adams power and basically state that adam is more powerful.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Black%20Adam/blackadamstrongerthansuperman.jpg

Here we have supes sharing bodies with captain marvel and from supes own mouth he states that he never felt power like that before; he's amazed at captain marvel power and lets not forget Adam>Cap marvel.

http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007paw2
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007q8q4

Raoul, you seen most of this because we debated on this before. The Amazo scan, there was no Justice League, if it's from when I'm thinking. Amazo has the powers of the Justice League, Superman has used this tactic against Amazo before as well to depower him.

Black Adam was said to be 'one of' the most powerful-
This also happened to be during the period there was no Superman or Wonder Woman.

2000mps is faster than mach 500.

Black Adam backed down from the fight against Superman.
Not holding back, because Adam can take the blows, and going all out, are different. When Supes said he was going to end it, Adam stepped down. It was pretty non-fight however though.

In the scan of Superman/Captain Marvel, Marvel says it's Superman's contribution that makes it that powerful.

Keep trying.
smile

-Pr-
Ok, so this makes him in the same state of mind he was in against WW. I think he'll fight sloppier.

i disagree, tbh. i don't think he'll be in that same state, because Maxwell Lord put him in that state.

Juntai

Superman is impressed by everything.
He was impressed by Deathstroke flipping around. lol.

Try impressing Batman.
big grin

-Pr-
Superman is impressed by everything.
He was impressed by Deathstroke flipping around. lol.

Try impressing Batman.
big grin

laughing out loud

he DID marry lois, after all...

quanchi112
i disagree, tbh. i don't think he'll be in that same state, because Maxwell Lord put him in that state. If he saw Lois killed he would be out of his mind with grief and this hurts superman more so than black adam.

-Pr-
If he saw Lois killed he would be out of his mind with grief and this hurts superman more so than black adam.

its a trick that's been tried before. manchester black tried to push superman over the edge, and it didn't work. without mind control, i don't see it happening.

quanchi112
its a trick that's been tried before. manchester black tried to push superman over the edge, and it didn't work. without mind control, i don't see it happening. What did black do? Did he make him think he took Lois' life?

-Pr-
What did black do? Did he make him think he took Lois' life?

oh yeah. and then some.

Read the storyline called "Ending Battle" if you get the chance. it's quite good.

i'll find the scans

Wei Phoenix
oh yeah. and then some.

Read the storyline called "Ending Battle" if you get the chance. it's quite good.

i'll find the scans

I actually heard of this one, and the ending was actually nice and unexpected.

quanchi112
oh yeah. and then some.

i'll find the scans I might read again next week. I usually go through reading phases and then weeks off so I don't get sick of comics. If you could pm me the issue numbers. I have superman comics from years 96,99,00,01,02, and 03. Evenif not I bet i can find it.

Did Superman keep his composure before realizing Lois was indeed alive?

-Pr-
I might read again next week. I usually go through reading phases and then weeks off so I don't get sick of comics. If you could pm me the issue numbers. I have superman comics from years 96,99,00,01,02, and 03. Evenif not I bet i can find it.

Did Superman keep his composure before realizing Lois was indeed alive?

i'd have posted the scans, but its pretty much all of Action 796 (the finale). ill post the end scans, but the issue itself sets up the context beautifully

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p13.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p14.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p15.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p16.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p17.jpg

you see just how far black pushed him, and clark wouldnt kill him, even though he fantasized about it.

I actually heard of this one, and the ending was actually nice and unexpected.

aye.

quanchi112
i'd have posted the scans, but its pretty much all of Action 796 (the finale). ill post the end scans, but the issue itself sets up the context beautifully

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p13.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p14.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p15.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p16.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/scansnstuff/th_ActionComics796p17.jpg

you see just how far black pushed him, and clark wouldnt kill him, even though he fantasized about it.

aye. Ok. So based on this you don't think he would kill BA just ko him in the event he wins?

-Pr-
Ok. So based on this you don't think he would kill BA just ko him in the event he wins?

i think superman would fight to put adam down, but he wouldn't go so far as to kill him, no, imo.

quanchi112
i think superman would fight to put adam down, but he wouldn't go so far as to kill him, no, imo. K. I do agree that is really goes against most of Superman's appearances to have him kill.

-Pr-
K. I do agree that is really goes against most of Superman's appearances to have him kill.

now you know why i defend the sacrifice thing so much stick out tongue

quanchi112
now you know why i defend the sacrifice thing so much stick out tongue Yeah, but I love his attitude in that appearance. But it's against the majority of his appearances.

ankur29

Black Adam was said to be 'one of' the most powerful-
This also happened to be during the period there was no Superman or Wonder Woman.

2000mps is faster than mach 500.

:up

Superman's running speed

is 2000 miles per sec
=120,000 miles per min
=7,200,000 miles per hour divided by 770 mph (speed of sound)

now that is mach 9350... pretty fast!

9350>>500

however Jay & BA were at superliuminal speeds before BA buckled
hence BA is significantly fatser on foot than Mach 500

Also during the time BA was called 'one of the most powerful' MM said there are those among us who are stronger (looking at powergirl)/faster(looking at jay) etc

his powers were pretty inconsistent through that saga ,he lost teeth was peirced by arrows ,had a beaten disfugured face and was bleeding a lot , when ppl say WW3 was a good showing i'd have to disagree, i thought they depowered him or made him seem more vunerable

i always thought he was stronger than power girl and on par with WW if not superman confused and definately more durable than he was shown

-Pr-
Yeah, but I love his attitude in that appearance. But it's against the majority of his appearances.

it's nice to see him cut loose, but his showing against wonder woman was poor, imo.

Originally posted by ankur29
:up

Superman's running speed

is 2000 miles per sec
=120,000 miles per min
=7,200,000 miles per hour divided by 770 mph (speed of sound)

now that is mach 9350... pretty fast!

9350>>500

however Jay & BA were at superliuminal speeds before BA buckled
hence BA is significantly fatser on foot than Mach 500

Also during the time BA was called 'one of the most powerful' MM said there are those among us who are stronger (looking at powergirl)/faster(looking at jay) etc

his powers were pretty inconsistent through that saga ,he lost teeth was peirced by arrows ,had a beaten disfugured face and was bleeding a lot , when ppl say WW3 was a good showing i'd have to disagree, i thought they depowered him or made him seem more vunerable

i always thought he was stronger than power girl and on par with WW if not superman confused and definately more durable than he was shown

two thousand miles a second. i just checked the comic, and its miles, not metres. well fck me. all this time i thought it was metres per second.

carver9
it's nice to see him cut loose, but his showing against wonder woman was poor, imo.

two thousand miles a second. i just checked the comic, and its miles, not metres. well fck me. all this time i thought it was metres per second.

Why would it be a low showing to be defeated by wonder woman? She's his physical equal with reflexes that surpass his.

Was it a bad showing when she faired well against an amp Konvikt?
Was it a bad showing that she fought well and was actually winning against amazo?

Wonder woman is a beast, she's just underrated on the forum.

-Pr-
Why would it be a low showing to be defeated by wonder woman? She's his physical equal with reflexes that surpass his.

Was it a bad showing when she faired well against an amp Konvikt?
Was it a bad showing that she fought well and was actually winning against amazo?

Wonder woman is a beast, she's just underrated on the forum.

facepalm

she's not underrated at all. look at my sig. i read her plenty.

it just so happens that you underrate superman terribly. and seem to love mcduffie, for some insane reason.

carver9
facepalm

she's not underrated at all. look at my sig. i read her plenty.

it just so happens that you underrate superman terribly. and seem to love mcduffie, for some insane reason.

Its not underrating if I think wonder woman could give him a fight because who wouldnt wonder woman give a fight too, she has hung with best.

I never said that she would pull a majority either because honestly, she wont BUT that doesnt mean that she cant defeat him because she can; she can defeat any high herald if she used her powers right (not saying a majority).

I think you said this comment due to the previous hulk thread but physically I would give hulk a majority with out bfring over (not savage) thor, black adam, wonder woman, Sentry, etc..... because all of them are physical fighter (except thor but thor tends to brawl sometimes) which would cause there defeat.

The reason I gave black adam, captain marvel, and thor the edge against supes is due to magic (still undecided on the black adam and supes fight).

I have a reason for everyone that I give the majority to against him; without these advantages that they have they would most likely lose against him.

-Pr-
Its not underrating if I think wonder woman could give him a fight because who wouldnt wonder woman give a fight too, she has hung with best.

totally agree.

with plenty of high heralds, sure.

which is a fair opinion.

a lot of people do.

aye.

zeel
i think superman would fight to put adam down, but he wouldn't go so far as to kill him, no, imo.

In order to beat BA supes will have to kill him. I think by the end of the fight supes is going to be really hurting but he can do it. In most situations supes and BA are peers. But superman has the most powerful natural amp of all hearlds. Its called being pissed off. His ability to rage converted into knock out power is insane. Ba in my books has the equivalent rateing in durabilty as supes and about the same in the strength department. BUt if supes rages's outta control there are no limits BA will have to fight smart here.

6/4 superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by zeel
In order to beat BA supes will have to kill him. I think by the end of the fight supes is going to be really hurting but he can do it. In most situations supes and BA are peers. But superman has the most powerful natural amp of all hearlds. Its called being pissed off. His ability to rage converted into knock out power is insane. Ba in my books has the equivalent rateing in durabilty as supes and about the same in the strength department. BUt if supes rages's outta control there are no limits BA will have to fight smart here.

6/4 superman

i don't think it's being pissed off as much as it is simply getting more and more determined. even if he does get mad, superman isn't the type to lose control of himself...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by zeel

6/4 superman

Superman has to be bloodlusted to beat BA? He doesn't need to try to kill him to beat him.

Dr. PikMalion
For now I'm going with a stalemate.

zeel
Superman has to be bloodlusted to beat BA? He doesn't need to try to kill him to beat him.

Supes never has luck with BA like he did marvel. Its always a stalemate. Supes needs to turn it up. BA does not hold punches. Supes wil have to not hold back in order to beat BA. Key to beating BA is fighting him on his on terms.

r0nm0n88
supes win this 6/10

cdtm
Adam wins 6-7/10.

In their only real post crisis fight, Superman was going all out trying to beat Adam down, while Adam was trying to reason with him and not wanting to fight. Yet, Superman still couldn't really hurt him.

Contrast with when Eradicator had his personality supplanted, and also didn't want to fight, and Superman managed to knock him all over town and stagger him...

paisapower
Originally posted by cdtm
Adam wins 6-7/10.

In their only real post crisis fight, Superman was going all out trying to beat Adam down, while Adam was trying to reason with him and not wanting to fight. Yet, Superman still couldn't really hurt him.

Contrast with when Eradicator had his personality supplanted, and also didn't want to fight, and Superman managed to knock him all over town and stagger him...

If I remember correctly superman didnt go all out untill he threw that last punch that he had to put the brakes on because adam turned around.

Angel Watching
Black Adam. If you had 2 people with same size, strength, speed, etc living on your street and one went to church and old folks homes. And the other was a thug from prison and the streets. Who would you bet on to win if they fight!

Mindset
Jesus.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>