Marvel Anime and other projects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22237

the ironman anime looked sick, but I don't really think wolverine looked anything like himself outside of his claws in his.

The Nuul
Wolverine looks like crap and IM is just meh. They both wayyy to animish for my liking.

H. S. 6
I've always wanted to see what a Spider-Man anime would be like.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wolverine looks like crap and IM is just meh. They both wayyy to animish for my liking. the ironman one looked pretty good I thought...but they're supposed to look like anime so I guess if you dont like anime you wont like the look ahha

Symmetric Chaos
Bishie Wolverine? Who thought that made any sort of sense?

IronMan (Airanman) looks cool, reminds me of Ghost In The Shell.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Trackz
the ironman anime looked sick Can't say the same for the film. It sucked.

The Nuul
I love GITS, its the only anime I like.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Can't say the same for the film. It sucked.

How did the Iron Man film suck ?

as for the topic that Iron Man one looks good but don't like the look of the wolverine one.

Darth Martin
It was just a very bad and boring film IMO. I didn't like how they matched tech up with myth. It was just dull.

Kazenji
Oh your talking about that movie i thought you were talking about the Downey Jnr movie.

Scythe
I like both of those previews.

Doctor-Alvis
The Ironman one looked alright for a while but the androgynous, eye patch wearing villain in the retro uniform completely shattered any tolerance I had for it.

And Wolverine was a mullet.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Kazenji
Oh your talking about that movie i thought you were talking about the Downey Jnr movie.
http://www.movie-poster.ws/movies/action/images/ironman/ironman-cartoon.jpg
I'm talking about this film. The live-action film was great and Marvel's best IMO.

starlock
I think Iron Man looks great...Wolverine...its not what i expected....but i like it...the proof will be in the watching.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://www.movie-poster.ws/movies/action/images/ironman/ironman-cartoon.jpg
I'm talking about this film. The live-action film was great and Marvel's best IMO.

Well duh you were talking about that movie no need for pictures.......

jalek moye
I Expected Wolverine's to be about some made up adventures form when he lived in Japan

Kazenji
Same here would've been good if they went way.

jalek moye
yes it would have. I guess for some reason they wanted a japanese star

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The Ironman one looked alright for a while but the androgynous, eye patch wearing villain in the retro uniform completely shattered any tolerance I had for it.

I lol'd at that. Ironman vs the Catholic Church from Trinity Blood.

No you shut up no expression

chomperx9
man i almost started crying when i saw the wolverine anime video. no way they need to cancel that. anime and comics just cant mix its just not right. maybe they can follow the story lines and stuff but with the anime artists it makes them look whimpy. im a big manga dvd collector and a fan of lots of animes but i just dont see how the marvel or even DC universe would look good in anime.

Trackz
Originally posted by chomperx9
man i almost started crying when i saw the wolverine anime video. no way they need to cancel that. anime and comics just cant mix its just not right. maybe they can follow the story lines and stuff but with the anime artists it makes them look whimpy. im a big manga dvd collector and a fan of lots of animes but i just dont see how the marvel or even DC universe would look good in anime. the ironman looked amazing, they transitioned him perfectly in my opinion, blade could be done nicely and the x-men would be cool too, but I dont know what they did to wolverine...the only similarities are the claws.

Wolfie
Iron Man looks really good.

And that's an interesting re-interpretation of Wolverine. Who says that he has to be the same sideburned Canadian in every format? It's obviously supposed to be different.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wolfie
Iron Man looks really good.

And that's an interesting re-interpretation of Wolverine. Who says that he has to be the same sideburned Canadian in every format? It's obviously supposed to be different. yeah you can barely recognize the character at all, even the personality is different. just my opinion though

Kazenji
I wonder with the wolverine anime if they will some refences to Weapon X or are they gonna make up some crap about he was born with metal claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.