mr.majestic vs captain marvel vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
3-way who wins?

Digi
Depending on how the fight goes, it could end with any of them winning. Majestic would actually have an easier time matching Billy because he doesn't have a magic weakness, but Kal can and has beaten Majestic 1-v-1.

Just because he's Superman, I'd say 4/10 for him, with 3/10 going to the other two.

Chopsum
Majestic pulls out his sword and cuts them both in two, the end.

Digi
Originally posted by Chopsum
Majestic pulls out his sword and cuts them both in two, the end.

...which he probably wouldn't have due to KMC default rules about standard equipment (he doesn't have it on him nearly a majority of the time, which disqualifies it as "standard"wink, and the fact that the thread starter didn't specify weapons.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
...which he probably wouldn't have due to KMC default rules about standard equipment (he doesn't have it on him nearly a majority of the time, which disqualifies it as "standard"wink, and the fact that the thread starter didn't specify weapons.
He's had it on him for like, the last four issues he's been in, hasn't he? Since late '06.

Majestic wins anyway.

kgkg
Superman Win.

Hey Enyalus want to do battlezone Superman vs Majestic - I will be using Superman ofcourse <if you have time> lol.

Enyalus
I don't really have the time.

I might take it up later, though.

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's had it on him for like, the last four issues he's been in, hasn't he? Since late '06.

Majestic wins anyway.

...and not for the rest of his history. I really doubt it would count as standard, last few issues aside. I also don't remember him using it. Charis used her sword against Majestic, but that's about it. Beyond that, I highly, highly doubt the thread starter had that in mind when he made the thread. Better to go the common sense route than to play semantics over a point that shouldn't really be an issue.

Enyalus
Beyond that, I highly, highly doubt the thread starter had that in mind when he made the thread. Better to go the common sense route than to play semantics over a point that shouldn't really be an issue.
That's cool. stick out tongue

To me, Maj still pulls the win.

supremthor
majestic wins

Warlord
Isn't Majestic Superman with greater inteligence and energy projection manipulation?

Digi
Originally posted by Warlord
Isn't Majestic Superman with greater inteligence and energy projection manipulation?

He has a respect thread. The best place to answer your question is there.

I'm not sure what energy projection manipulation is, but yes he's smarter than Kal, possibly a bit more skilled, but from most showings we've seen, no stronger and a bit less durable than Big Blue.

supremthor
He has a respect thread. The best place to answer your question is there.

I'm not sure what energy projection manipulation is, but yes he's smarter than Kal, possibly a bit more skilled, but from most showings we've seen, no stronger and a bit less durable than Big Blue.

That only because DC depowered him after realizing they were not going to lose the rights to superman.

Digi
Originally posted by supremthor
That only because DC depowered him after realizing they were not going to lose the rights to superman.

That's speculation. Majestic has never had better durability feats than Superman, nor appreciably better strength feats. The skilled/intelligence edge remains with him, however, so I fail to see a massive depowerment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.