The Witch King Of Angmar and Darth vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I think Gl got the idea for vader from the LOTR books . Darth Vader is like The Witch King Of Angmar dark bad and very powerfull

Slash_KMC
Oh, wow.

Quite the comparison.

Lord Lucien
Yeah. I guess anything else that's "dark bad and very powerful" must have direct origins from the Lord of the Rings. You know Voldemort? Just the Witch-King with a different visage. Or Master Chief? Darkly mysterious, bad, and very powerfully b*tchin... all Nazgul traits right there.

Or even Sauron. Dark Lord. Bad to the point of Evil. And created a Ring of Power...................... He's just the Witch-King. Tolkien plagiarized himself.

Seriously though. I facepalmed myself so hard just then that I had to type this blind due to my eyes having been rammed through the back of my head.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Seriously though. I facepalmed myself so hard just then that I had to type this blind due to my eyes having been rammed through the back of my head.

laughing laughing laughing

Incanus
Uhh, yes, there are a few similarities, but not many. The Witch-King was a sorcerer, and was technically dead, though they were more of undead...... He was also a man, and is now a spirit. Vader, he is a force-user, still alive as of the OT, and was more machine than man. Still man though, not undead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.