This Chick Is Stupid, Har Har

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/24/is-this-the-stupidest-per_n_244440.html

Public speech nominee right here.

"Pay the farmers"

"Vegetable trees"

"Food and stuff"

Enjoy

AverageSavage
"on the west coast we don't believe in slavery, cus we're a union."

also, look at the guy behind her in the video. laughing

Selphie
...wtf.

steverules_2
Hmmm...I think I could sleep with her

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hmmm...I think I could sleep with her

Your kids would come out worse than Palin.

steverules_2
She's the dumb one not me...condom wink

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
She's the dumb one not me...condom wink

Knowing her luck, I'm terribly sorry.

Mana-Sama
lol i like the fact only 1 person clapped

Robtard
I'd donkey-punch her.

KidRock
http://www2.pic-upload.de/25.07.09/u3urinjmdm21.gif

Darth Macabre
"You can grow every kind of fruit and vegetable that you want. They have fruit trees and vegetable trees, that's where fruit and vegetables come from. If you freeze the fruit and vegetables, they will last forever...they might go bad after awhile." no expression

That's probably the most hilarious part of this video of gold. But, seriously, I do feel bad for this girl.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
Knowing her luck, I'm terribly sorry.

...my kids are gonna be walking into walls all the time, or it'll be like Zoolander and they dunno how to turn left

Scythe
Originally posted by KidRock
http://www2.pic-upload.de/25.07.09/u3urinjmdm21.gif

Ah, drag dude. That gif ends on a very promising note, with the red dot on the guy's crotch.

jinXed by JaNx
i think that lady is brilliant. I don't believe she was genuine. I'm sure she was pranking and that makes it all the more funny.

Scythe
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i think that lady is brilliant. I don't believe she was genuine. I'm sure she was pranking and that makes it all the more funny.

I thought so at first, but then I realized Cali has some pretty dumbass people. You should've seen it when I worked at the OC Fair for a summer. I'd get questions like:

"Is it true the Civil War was started cuz of Orange County?"

"You can see Japan from the ocean, right?"

"Have you seen my child? He's a boy, about 4'2 with a red shirt."

"Do you have change for a $200?" (I didn't know they made 200 dollar bills, oh wait, they don't.... No idea what she was talking about)

And finally, my favorite

I worked at the game stand where you shoot at a clown's face to fill a balloon up with a water gun till it pops, and someone asked me:

"Were those real clowns, like, before?"

Captain REX
I was just at the OC Fair the other day. California's finest turning out to eat as many fried foods that are not normally fried as they can. Did they have the Fried Oreos when you were there?

And geez, I think I lost a few brain cells listening to that...

jinXed by JaNx
I thought so at first, but then I realized Cali has some pretty dumbass people. You should've seen it when I worked at the OC Fair for a summer. I'd get questions like:

"You can see Japan from the ocean, right?"

"Have you seen my child? He's a boy, about 4'2 with a red shirt."

"Do you have change for a $200?" (I didn't know they made 200 dollar bills, oh wait, they don't.... No idea what she was talking about)

And finally, my favorite

I worked at the game stand where you shoot at a clown's face to fill a balloon up with a water gun till it pops, and someone asked me:

"Were those real clowns, like, before?"

laughing That's tremendous hysterical I have been to a lot of places in the world but i've never been to California. Maybe that is why i still insist on believing people really can't be that dense at least not without trying to get a thrill or having a learning or social disorder. The last quote sounds like someone was just trying to take a piss because i'm trying to process that one but it's making my toes hurt.

That sounds like a righteous experience. After watching that video a few more times i really do see that the girl was most likely sincere. She does seem heartfelt, nervous and anxious. It's hard to tell with the edits, though. She is trying though laughing out loud That's more than i can say for myself.

lord xyz
"The foods free, so we should...sell it at the farmers market."

Though, that's as dumb as every capitalist right wing idealist.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
"The foods free, so we should...sell it at the farmers market."

Though, that's as dumb as every capitalist right wing idealist. Still in the cult?

dadudemon

This has truth in it.

Third provision of the Missouri Compromise of 1850.

It probably turned into a "myth" by Californians thinking that they were important so they said, "Yup. Pa, the good ol' state of California was the straw that broke the camel's back."

Sin_Volvagia
I honestly didn't think anyone over the age of 18 would be this stupid. This really amazes me.

Mairuzu
she must get by on looks alone....

no expression erm

Akid
Damn. Damn. My standard for stupid people just got totally f*cked. Seriously, though... how can you be so utterly... HILARIOUS!!!! "On the East coast they have slaves... they believe in slaves and made in China..." haha I am definitely adding 'made in china' to my list of terms to use, cuz in the hands of a 106 iq + person, that could be a pretty witty turn of phrase

Scythe
Originally posted by Captain REX
I was just at the OC Fair the other day. California's finest turning out to eat as many fried foods that are not normally fried as they can. Did they have the Fried Oreos when you were there?

And geez, I think I lost a few brain cells listening to that...

I didn''t go this year, didn't want to, dear god. I'm not sure if they had fried oreos when I was there, they had plenty of fried ice cream though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.