I am dating a new girl problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Butter face
All my friends say she has a smokin hot body. The also say butter face is not up to it. Should I dump her, she seems a really nice gal!

Darth Macabre
Nah, just turn the lights off, you won't know the difference either way.

no expression

Butter face
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Nah, just turn the lights off, you won\'t know the difference either way.

no expression

I stick my head in her shoulder and imagine she is someone else anyway. I think most guys do this. So far she has been all sorts of pretty girls I know.

Bicnarok
grow up

Shakyamunison
Why, when a sock is banned, is there threads not closed?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why, when a sock is banned, is there threads not closed? for when they return yet again wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mairuzu
for when they return yet again wink

Good point! sad

Mairuzu
oh and their*

DarthLazious
What does your heart tell you?

Keep this in mind this is your girlfriend and not your friends' girlfriend.

Are you happy with her? If so I then suggest you keep her but if you are unhappy for her then you two should talk about it instead of just breaking up with her.

If you need any more advice please forward them in a PM on here in my inbox and I would love to help you out the best I can.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DarthLazious
What does your heart tell you?

Keep this in mind this is your girlfriend and not your friends' girlfriend.

Are you happy with her? If so I then suggest you keep her but if you are unhappy for her then you two should talk about it instead of just breaking up with her.

If you need any more advice please forward them in a PM on here in my inbox and I would love to help you out the best I can.

I hate being mean like this to someone who is such a nice dude...but...

You dumbass. no expression (No, this is not about what you posted...sort of. What you said is fine.)

Mairuzu
crylaugh

AngryManatee
I think this is an opportunity for you to see how much crazy shit you can try out with her.

Robtard
Exactly, like doing that A2M you've always been curious about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.