Choose Your Transportation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
You have just witnessed a murder to a bloody crime and are in police custody. You must travel cross-country to your court destination. A T-800 class Terminator has been assigned to protect you. The government gives you every option of transportation in the book. The T-800 advises you pick from the following choices.

Road
*Batman driving the Tumbler.
*Optimus Prime
*K.I.T.T.
*John McClane driving an armored SUV.
*Frank Martin driving his Audi A8.

Air
*Starscream (Jet mode has been modified to fit two passengers)
*Hancock carrying you.
*Fantasticar piloted by Reed Richards.
*X-Jet piloted by Storm.
*Blackout

Sea
*Captain Nemo's piloting his escape pod.
*I will accept nominations for the Sea portion but ships must be small. No aircraft carriers, submarine battleship, ect.

The Terminator and you are the passengers. Neither of you are allowed to drive. The pilot of your vehicle/transportation must move you at all times. When under attack you and your team may defend yourself and protect you by whatever means.
You will encounter the following along the way
*If you go by road, cars, trucks, and helicopters will try and bring you down.
*If you go by air gunships and fighter jets will be gunning for you. When you are flying low.
*Traffic, Hunger, Bathroom breaks, and other travel problems.

Things to Consider
*Now you won't attacked the entire trip but a good part of it.
*You won't be attacked when refilling gas or fuel.
*If say heavy equipment attacks you while a Transformer is moving you they will have to stop and transform and combat the threat. Meaning Starscream will have to hold you while in air. The tradeoff is if you go by air you should reach your destination faster.
*Consider your health, comfort, safety, speed, and entertainment.
*What would a Terminator be without a small arsenal. You have a means of defense if your transport stops.

How would you travel?

Rogue Jedi
Road, McClane

Air, Hancock

Sea, Jaws?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Road, McClane

Air, Hancock

Sea, Jaws?

This post...except not Jaws.....make it Megatron. smile

Rogue Jedi
Megatron by sea? But his pewpy circuits will get all wet and pewpy.

Darth Martin
Don't choose for each 3. Choose one out of all listed.

You'd want Hancock to fly you cross country in the midst of battle?! sick Even with McClane's jobber aura he'd be killed I think.

Rogue Jedi
Hancock killed? How?

Darth Martin
I said McClane and you would be killed. Hancock would be totally uncomfortable. He'd have one arm carrying you and the other carrying the T-800 for hours WHILE fighting fighter jets and helicopters.

Rogue Jedi
Mac's luck would get us through.

Hancock? Well, can outrun any chopper, and jets? Stay low to the ground as much as possible, they can't get a lock on him as easily that way. Flee, not fight.

Darth Martin
Yes but would YOU be comfortable flying that way. I sure wouldn't.

I'd take either Optimus Prime or K.I.T.T.

If I was forced to by air it'd be Starscream all the way.

Rogue Jedi
Just tie/strap/tape with duct tape yourself to Hancock's back or underside and you'd be fine.

dadudemon

laughing

With sea WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Darth Martin
Suit yourself. I'd never do it. K.I.T.T. is ideal for this scenario.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Suit yourself. I'd never do it. K.I.T.T. is ideal for this scenario. Why not? Much easier for Hancock to defend you rather than the others, they can be shot down, he can't. He can shield you from any and all attacks, they can't. Plus he is far more manueverable than any jet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

With sea WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! Pewpy see weed in his pewpy bung hole?

Placidity
LAND

The Transporter: The best driver on this list. Most maneuverable. The fastest, and the most experienced, this is what he does best.

* Batman's tumbler is not very durable when it comes to rockets.

* Optimus Prime is too big and probably not very fast/maneuverable.

* KITT - No idea what this is.

* McClane - No comment. Will probably certainly lose the SUV because he ran out of bullets or something.

AIR

Fantasticar: Most exposed, probably the slowest. But the most reliable and trustworthy person on the list. This is one guy you can trust your life with.

* Blackout - No real reason to choose this when you have Starscream.

* Starscream - A very good Choice, can't really fault it.

* Hancock, very fast and maneuverable. Could probably handle problems when carrying you too. But his record shows he is negligent... Wouldn't really trust him, even though he seems reformed by the end of the film.

* X Jet - Not bad, but I don't find it appealing for some reason. Maybe because of that scene in X2 in which they were helpless once they got hit.

SEA

Star Wars Ep I Underwater Craft - Just cause I could think of soemthing else..

Darth Martin
Why not? Much easier for Hancock to defend you rather than the others, they can be shot down, he can't. He can shield you from any and all attacks, they can't. Plus he is far more manueverable than any jet. Because it's uncomfortable as hell. I'd be throwing up the whole time.

Come to think of it, this is what Frank Martin does for a living. erm

What could go wrong with him driving while T-800's out the window shooting?

Rogue Jedi
Changed my mind on the first, gonna go with the Transporter.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
Star Wars Ep I Underwater Craft - Just cause I could think of soemthing else.. Perfect example. thumb up

The Transporter: The best driver on this list. Most maneuverable. The fastest, and the most experienced, this is what he does best. yes 'Tis the man's profession.

* KITT - No idea what this is. blink Knight Rider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KITT#KITT_.28Knight_Industries_Three_Thousand.29

dadudemon
Pewpy see weed in his pewpy bung hole?

Careful. That kind of talk is immature and can get you in trouble with serious posters.

Yuppers. The pewp has to be sewpy.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz?

jinXed by JaNx
Land
batman and tumbler

Air
Starscream

Water
Hulk Hogan and the Thunder Boat

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/102138.jpg

Kaibs

Have you not seen Transformers 2? lol

Placidity
Megatron doesn't form into any kind of aquatic vehicle - which means you'd probably have to hold on to him somehow while he swims freestyle.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Have you not seen Transformers 2? lol Nope haermm

And Megatron swimming isnt that hard to imagine, I was just kidding around.

Darth Martin
No love for KITT? The things like Iron Man in a form of a car.

batmanfan136
road : the transporter
Air: the x- jet
water: i guess nemos ship cant think of anything else

Darth Martin
The Transporter is an excellent choice. I think he's the best human driver here. This type of work is his job.

I wouldn't choose the X-Jet for two reasons: Storm pilots it and there are no weapons. The only means of defense would be for Storm to use her powers and that would totally distract her from flying.

Nemo's ship? Do you mean the escape pod or the Nautilus itself. The Nautilus isn't allowed here, it's too big.

Rogue Jedi
The pod.

Darth Martin
How do you know what he meant?

Rogue Jedi
I meant Martin, in the OP.

Darth Martin
Oh ok. The thing from TPM was a good idea. I didn't mean for people to choose for each scenario. Just one out of all.

Kaibs
Honestly I'd probably just have starscream, since he can fly faster than standard jets, and get me to my destination as fast as possible.

Rogue Jedi
Not as fast as Hancock.

jinXed by JaNx
Dude, the transporter hasn't encountered some shit like the Tumbler or a badass like McClane behind the wheel of a big armored truck. Transporter would drive really fast and make his car do cartwheels but he still hasn't taken down a jet with a truck as well as a helicopter with a car all in the same day.

jinXed by JaNx
Not as fast as Hancock.

yeah but which is cooler. Being carried to work by a manly super-hero or in a transforming jet?

Rogue Jedi
Former.

Rogue Jedi
New choice for transportation by air:

Captain Steven Hiller, ID4, in the alien craft he piloted.

jinXed by JaNx

Captain Steven Hiller, ID4, in the alien craft he piloted.

Is David copiloting?

Rogue Jedi
I guess?

Kaibs
Not as fast as Hancock.

Do you HAVE proof of how fast Hancock can fly? Because from what I saw in the movies... Jets fly faster than Hancock

Darth Martin

Captain Steven Hiller, ID4, in the alien craft he piloted. I don't mind the suggestion so long as its only Hiller. David isn't allowed. Only one pilot. Pilot, T-800, and you. Only 3 passengers.

Rogue Jedi
I think he'd be the most logical choice.

Quincy
Road - Frank Martin

Rogue Jedi
I just watched the newest Fast and Furious movie, I'd trust Dom Toretto or Bryan for ground transportation.

golem370
Kitt

Starscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.