War Machine vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
I have never seem this forum before,,, Iron man vs. War Machine... tony vs. Rhodey... i tend to lean to war machine cause he has more weapons but tony has more experience and knows how to use the armor more

1st. H2H
2. All-out

iceman24567
Tony has the Crimson Dynamo suit Rhodey is a Cyborg that can amp himself by assimilating other tech. War Machine wrecks him in my opinion.

BruceSkywalker
Tony gets beat up unless this is classic or extremis iron man than its a different story

SWblayde938
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tony gets beat up unless this is classic or extremis iron man than its a different story if it is extremis he pwns rhodey

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SWblayde938
if it is extremis he pwns rhodey

yes he does

id369
This has to be a distance fight, because if Tony gets close. Rhodey will assimilate the Extremiscrackers

iceman24567
Originally posted by id369
This has to be a distance fight, because if Tony gets close. Rhodey will assimilate the Extremiscrackers thumb up

Blair Wind
Anyone have scans of War Machine assimilating tech or any new features of being a cyborg? I just heard of this like five minutes ago. I'm so far behind on my Ironman/War Machine comics sad

Q99
His Cyborgness was, iirc, first seen in the Initiative. His tech power/armor came a little later but I think tied in to him being a cyborg somehow. Though more recently he got transferred into a clone of his original body, so I'm not sure if he still has it.

Here and here are the only two pics I can find of the absorbing version.

JakeTheBank
Iron Man.

the ninjak
Ironman

AsbestosFlaygon
War Machine.

That Crimson Dynamo suit doesn't stand a chance, imho.

JakeTheBank
The Bleeding Edge armor is supposedly going to be Extremis+. I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.