Adamantium prison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Who, if any, of the following combatants could successfully escape a pure adamantium prison?

The walls, floor, and ceiling are all pure adamantium...with a thickness of 50 feet. The inside of the prison is 300 feet long(football field) and 100 feet high.

The contestants are:

1. Superman Prime
2. Omega(DC) and classic Validus
3. 8th Day Juggernaut..using momentum to run towards the wall.
4. Thor using a Godblast
5. Silver Surfer
6. Thanos with power gem
7. well fed Galactus
8. 100 tetraton nuclear explosion

No teleportation...didn't think about that possibility. They have to forcibly escape..and no matter manipulation.

thanos-prime
4 through 7 can teleport so they can the rest get trapped

jalek moye
Prime will punch a whole through it

Digi
4-7 also have matter manip. powers. They would get out even without the teleport. It might hold the others...not sure.

Tattoos N Scars
I edited the opening post. No teleportation..I didn't think about that possibilty. They have to forcibly escape the prison.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
4-7 also have matter manip. powers.

thanos-prime
well prime could punch a hole into another dimension and escape that way.

Placidity
8 sounds good.

D_Dude1210
Surfer can phase. big grin

Tattoos N Scars
Even with the power of Cyttorak..you don't think Juggs can just walk straight through the prison?

thanos-prime
juggs is strong but ad is indestructible he would need something other that pure physical force to escape

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by thanos-prime
juggs is strong but ad is indestructible he would need something other that pure physical force to escape

I was just going by the premise that once Juggernaut is in motion...nothing can stop him...so, this really isn't about physical strength..it's about the power of Cyttorak vs Adamantium. Once Juggs is in motion...could an adamantium wall stop him.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I was just going by the premise that once Juggernaut is in motion...nothing can stop him...so, this really isn't about physical strength..it's about the power of Cyttorak vs Adamantium. Once Juggs is in motion...could an adamantium wall stop him. yes hence the word indestructible

Knowsbleed33
YAY! The adamantium box threads are back.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
YAY! The adamantium box threads are back.
You mean you missed them? stick out tongue

2, 6, and 7 are the only ones with any real chance. And I don't even really like their chances.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Enyalus

2, 6, and 7 are the only ones with any real chance. And I don't even really like their chances. how dont thor,surfer and superman prime have a chance?

Enyalus
how dont thor and surfer have a chance
I might agree that Thor's Godblast could punch a hole in adamantium. 50 feet of it? No way in hell.

Surfer...really, I need to defend why he doesn't do it? Please.

thanos-prime
I might agree that Thor's Godblast could punch a hole in adamantium. 50 feet of it? No way in hell.

Surfer...really, I need to defend why he doesn't do it? Please. surfer can control the em so he can create an opening or transmutate the box inot cardboard if he wants

Knowsbleed33

You mean you didn't thoroughly enjoy "Storm is trapped in an adamantium box. Can she get out"?

thanos-prime
is it true AD?

Enyalus
surfer can control the em so he can create an opening or transmutate the box inot cardboard if he wants
It would behoove you to read what the thread creator said...Namely, "They have to forcibly escape the prison."
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You mean you didn't thoroughly enjoy "Storm is trapped in an adamantium box. Can she get out"?
That just sounds like one of my BDSM fantasies.

Bouboumaster
Thanos with the PG tear the adamentium like a sheet of paper.
Galactus transmute adamentium into... I don't know... flowers?

occultdestroyer
Superman Prime can pound through the barrier of reality.
He escapes the prison with ease.

Juggernaut bullrushes through the prison wall.

Thanos with a PG-amped pimpslap.

Galactus destroys the prison, along with the prisoners, with a gesture.

peejayd
* IMO, adamantium is indestructible in a "human" way... but it can be destroyed, dented, damaged when manipulated in sub-atomic level, and celestial, godly powers...

SoulDevourer
Even with the power of Cyttorak..you don't think Juggs can just walk straight through the prison? jug is strong but 50 FEET for **** sake thats a lot. hes gonna tire out before he can make it thru the wall lol

same gos for Thor. 50ft is insane. even RKT would hav problem meltin thru all that lol
ditto for Thanos. power gem is bad (he smash Cps sheild with it) but this time hes outa his league

Id say Galactus

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
jug is strong but 50 FEET for **** sake thats a lot. hes gonna tire out before he can make it thru the wall lol

..since when does Juggernaut tires out?... confused he will eventually scape, make no mistake.. Happy Dance

carver9
No he wont. No one in here can escape that, 90% of them might not even put a scratch on the wall.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..since when does Juggernaut tires out?... confused he will eventually scape, make no mistake.. Happy Dance yeah i know hes suppose to have unlimit stamina or something but come one 50 ft is insane :s

even if he can someho break thru it gonna take him weeks maybe months lol

and thats asuming he dont just bounce on the adamantium wall. hes been stoped before so its not like hes 100% unstopable

SoulDevourer
we dunno how godblast fare against adamantium. godblast aint the same as odinforce right? iirc its weaker

DarkOdin
we dunno how godblast fare against adamantium. godblast aint the same as odinforce right? iirc its weaker

are you talking about when Thor kill Logan b/c he didn't have the odinpower when he did that.

nicamarvin

SoulDevourer

nicamarvin
he gonna lose patience before then stick out tongue yeah I know...but how long do you think it will take him if She Hulk booty calls him ??.... stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
are you talking about when Thor kill Logan b/c he didn't have the odinpower when he did that. what is it he wuz using against Wolvie & Cap then? huh (now i remeber they said he wuz cut of from odinforce or somethin, but what he use wasnt godblast either cause godblast doesnt work that way)

DarkOdin
what is it he wuz using against Wolvie & Cap then? huh (now i remeber they said he wuz cut of from odinforce or somethin, but what he use wasnt godblast either cause godblast doesnt work that way)

Correct godblast he uses thru mjolnir but as seen later on Thor was reaching into new abilites not needing mjolnir or the odinpower.

So i guess we will call it super angry red energy blast.

But that blast did some nice to Ada, so IMO amping thur mjolnir he could bust out of the cage.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Correct godblast he uses thru mjolnir but as seen later on Thor was reaching into new abilites not needing mjolnir or the odinpower.

So i guess we will call it super angry red energy blast.

But that blast did some nice to Ada, so IMO amping thur mjolnir he could bust out of the cage. iirc RKT himself mention the Odinforce when he pwned Wolvie & co, but that contradict the fact he wuz cut of from it so I dunno...

maybe he can amp thru his hammer but cmon this is 50 FEET of adamatium! i mean just 1 inch of it is prolly as tough as 50ft steel, so can u imagine 50ft of the stuff? lol

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
No he wont. No one in here can escape that, 90% of them might not even put a scratch on the wall. not only juggernaut can put a scratch on the wall, he will eventually bust out of it...

think about it this way..why do you think a steel chisel can make a hole throu a concret wall?...well because the chisel is made out of a harder and more durable material..no matter if is a 50 feet concrete wall given time you will be able to scape making a hole....in this case: steel chisel=Juggernaut
concrete wall= adamantium prison..

you get it now?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
u think jug without his forcefeild is harder then adamantium? huh iirc hes been physicaly injured before

occultdestroyer
I'm also having second thoughts about Juggs.
Considering the fact he got knocked off his feet by Onslaught.

nicamarvin
u think jug without his forcefeild is harder then adamantium? huh iirc hes been physicaly injured before

the only thing in marvel that is able to hurt juggernaut is friggin PIS.. mad

AlmightyKfish
If we don't count phasing, matter manip etc

Galactus one punches his way out.
Thanos with the PG and SBP might be able to get out through sheer force.

Ambient
The contestants are:

1. Superman Prime
- yes by force
2. Omega(DC) and classic Validus
- NO
3. 8th Day Juggernaut..using momentum to run towards the wall.
- yes by force
4. Thor using a Godblast
- yes by force and other means (dimenson hop)
5. Silver Surfer
- Yes, via microverse and other means (dimension hop)
6. Thanos with power gem
- yes by force
7. well fed Galactus
- yes easy
8. 100 tetraton nuclear explosion
- no

No teleportation...didn't think about that possibility. They have to forcibly escape..and no matter manipulation.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the only thing in marvel that is able to hurt juggernaut is friggin PIS.. mad yeah that...and Mighty Thor mad

nicamarvin

SoulDevourer

nicamarvin

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I'm also having second thoughts about Juggs.
Considering the fact he got knocked off his feet by Onslaught.

Remember, this is 8th day Juggs...not the PIS crap that was shown in the Onslaught saga.

SoulDevourer

Tattoos N Scars
What about He-Man...do you think, if his strength is based on need, that he could punch his way out...conjuring that much strength up through the power of Greyskull.

SoulDevourer
problem is He-mans not as durable as likes of Supe (is he even bullet/blade proof? huh )

Slaanesh
Prime will break the prison into pieces..

Naija boy
Galactus,Thor,Thanos and maybe prime would make it out alright. Juggernaut could but it would take pretty long. Those are the only guys doing it by sheer force alone

Hyperion Prime
He-man could do it, but it would take centuries!!!!

Tattoos N Scars
It's never been shown..but, you think Magneto could manipulate that much adamantium to free himself?

Doctor-Alvis
It's never been shown..but, you think Magneto could manipulate that much adamantium to free himself?
He could probably destabilize a tunnel through it.

occultdestroyer
I think so.

Adamantium is still a form of steel.

No matter how durable it is, Magneto should have no prob molding it anyway he wishes.

Endless Mike
Surfer goes back in time to before the prison was built

Or just throws a black hole at it.

I'm fairly certain that even adamantium can't survive a black hole

nicamarvin

Parmaniac

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tYiCGgNLJ8c/RaY7S2hgcBI/AAAAAAAAAkg/0Wahh2Z7UXo/s400/fight0055-d.jpg

I think that what happen to the prison too smile

SoulDevourer

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tYiCGgNLJ8c/RaY7S2hgcBI/AAAAAAAAAkg/0Wahh2Z7UXo/s400/fight0055-d.jpg

I think that what happen to the prison too smile +1 (btw coud he do it to caps sheild too?)

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer goes back in time to before the prison was built

Or just throws a black hole at it.

I'm fairly certain that even adamantium can't survive a black hole
Yeah, I wondered what would happen if Surfer filled up the space with a black hole.

gobstakid777
I think all of them could easily break out

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not easily.

Though Thor's dented Adamantium with a blow in the past. It's pretty durable but not indestructible if your strong enough.

Metalmanx
Given what he is, I have no doubt that Juggernaut SHOULD be able to do it.

Lostedge
surfer can control the em so he can create an opening or transmutate the box inot cardboard if he wants

Eh, anything Surfer can do, Galactus can do also ... I do not get it why Silver Surfer is described to be stronger than Galactus. Galactus is always described to be somekind of Giant techno geek who can only shoot beams from his eyes when Silver Surfer can transmutate material, create blackholes and such ...

Pretty much everyone could escape from that hell hole (adamantium cage) Teleporting, punching through dimension, Time Travel, transmutation ... Now can they escape by only using physical means? Has anyone been able to bend adamantium before? (Magneto ...)

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Lostedge
Eh, anything Surfer can do, Galactus can do also ... I do not get it why Silver Surfer is described to be stronger than Galactus. Galactus is always described to be somekind of Giant techno geek who can only shoot beams from his eyes when Silver Surfer can transmutate material, create blackholes and such ...

Pretty much everyone could escape from that hell hole (adamantium cage) Teleporting, punching through dimension, Time Travel, transmutation ... Now can they escape by only using physical means? Has anyone been able to bend adamantium before? (Magneto ...)
The OP said no matter manipulation,teleportation,etc..only physical strentgh

Lostedge
Originally posted by gobstakid777
The OP said no matter manipulation,teleportation,etc..only physical strentgh

Well, he changed the original post ... from "could they escape" to, "could they bend adamantium or shoot energy beams through it"

complexbrother
Galactus and Silver Surfer could increase their strength to the point of riping through the walls of the prison.

KillAll
i believe that juggernauts enchantment of unstoppability would undo the adamantium wall somehow.

even if that didnt apply, juggernauts strength is similar to hulks. his power CAN grow and has grown especially when he's mad. you dont think he's going to get mad pounding away at that wall? dark glooomy? no human contact? nothing else to destroy? bored as HELL?

eventually he's going to go trion from madness and bust through that wall like it was a paper bag. reality destroying punches FTW.

Priest
Juggernaut walks right through it with teh momentum.

Original Smurph
Juggernaut would take years to do it, but he'd do it.

Galactus should be able to...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Priest
Juggernaut walks right through it with teh momentum. .... stick out tongue

Lostedge
Prime picks up the adamantium cage and flies to space to the nearest black hole.

The mass of Adamantium is low. This means that the material is not as dense as in Black hole. By getting contact with stellar class or supermassive black hole Prime can evaporate Adamantium into subatomic particles.

By using the following formula we can calculate the escape velocity and the distance needed for prime to escape the gravity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/a/c/e/aceebc0d78efc2d05906798780bf14c0.png

If necessary the following formula could be used to calculate the durability of Hulks pants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/b/7/3b7a5750aa2a4080015f4e71c0f9e8b1.png

KillAll
Prime picks up the adamantium cage and flies to space to the nearest black hole.

The mass of Adamantium is low. This means that the material is not as dense as in Black hole. By getting contact with stellar class or supermassive black hole Prime can evaporate Adamantium into subatomic particles.

By using the following formula we can calculate the escape velocity and the distance needed for prime to escape the gravity.

If necessary the following formula could be used to calculate the durability of Hulks pants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/b/7/3b7a5750aa2a4080015f4e71c0f9e8b1.png

i dont know if i should SMACK you or LAUGH lol.

gobstakid777

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/b/7/3b7a5750aa2a4080015f4e71c0f9e8b1.png laughing

chomperx9
3-7 make it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.