Darth Vader & Darth Tyranus vs Mace Windu & Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
I don't think this has been done before.

Vader is OT. Tyranus is ROTS. Anakin is ROTS in his Jedi incarnation. Mace is ROTS.

Matches
1. Saber Duel
2. Force Fight
3. All-Out

Which team would win each scenario based on 10 matches? Please remember to give detailed explanations and state your reasonings.

Vorpal Ruin
Mace or Anakin could beat Dooku, while Vader could beat Anakin I guess. Mace could also beat Vader though, so i'm going with Mace and Anakin 8/10.

Darth Martin
Anakin and Mace could beat Tyranus in what? Duel, force fight, all-out? Be more specific.

I think Tyranus>Anakin in sabers and force. Im not sure Mace can beat either Sith for a majority in a force fight.

Mace would certainly have the advantage against either Sith in a saber duel due to his Vapaad and Shatterpoint abilities.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Anakin and Mace could beat Tyranus in what? Duel, force fight, all-out? Be more specific.

No.

I think Tyranus>Anakin in sabers and force.

Remember that one movie where Anakin killed Dooku?

Hewhoknowsall
Team 2 ftw, Mace > Vader and Anakin can hold off Dooku.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Remember that one movie where Anakin killed Dooku? I also remember where Mace beat Sidious yet people claim Sidious had it in control. Or when Yoda made Sidious have that "Oh shit" look on his face yet people around here claim Sidious was toying with Yoda. People interpret things differently.

IMO what happened in the duel you speak of was a thing of circumstance. Had Tyranus not abused Kenobi the way he did I doubt Anakin would have went ape shit. I've got Tyranus over Anakin in a force fight all day. I'd give Tyranus the edge in swordsmanship skills.

Vorpal Ruin
I also remember where Mace beat Sidious yet people claim Sidious had it in control. Or when Yoda made Sidious have that "Oh shit" look on his face yet people around here claim Sidious was toying with Yoda. People interpret things differently.

Well, you're right about people interpret things differently. Mace beat Sidious. Sidious didn't toy with Yoda.

Darth Martin
I think Mace beat Sidious in a saber duel and Yoda would have defeated Sidious. That's how I interpreted it. I also believe Tyranus>Anakin overall.

Lord Lucien
With no plot induced stupidity or scripted dialogue, then Dooku>Anakin, as Anakin required goading to achieve "teh Z0ne." Though I am inclined to give him a 2-3/10 win in both sabers and Force.

Anakin would lose to his older self in the Force 10/10 times and in sabers... Iunno. I'm still not too updated on Vader's saber skills.

Mace's Vaapad would give him, I feel, the win at least 6/10 times with Vader, probably higher. 8/10 with Dooku.

Sabers: Jedi.
Force: Sith.
All Out: I really don't know. Jedi, if Anakin can last long enough against Dooku for Mace to kill Vader. But that'd be close.

bayhunter12
vader & dooku take this. they have far superior force powers. and the saber skills between the 2 teams is about even. overall team 1 takes this 7/10 times.

Darth Martin
I'm sure the Sith win the force fight. I don't know how long Vader could last in a saber duel with either.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by bayhunter12
vader & dooku take this. they have far superior force powers. and the saber skills between the 2 teams is about even. overall team 1 takes this 7/10 times.

Far superior force power? I don't think so. Sure, Vader has more power than anakin, but you think they far outclass Mace Windu in force power?

bayhunter12
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power and yoda is quite stronger than mace in the force.

Darth Martin
dooku is at yoda's level of force power whistle

Wolverine2179
Vader would lost bad to anakin in sabers but beat him with the force.

Darth Martin
How would he lose bad?

Wolverine2179
Because anakins saber skills > vaders and we have seen what happened when anakin gets into clarity and tool dooku.

Slash_KMC
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power

Pass that please. smokin'

Darth Martin
Yeah, I'll take some as well.

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Because anakins saber skills > vaders and we have seen what happened when anakin gets into clarity and tool dooku. Anakin's mobility>Vader's. Vader still retains all of his skills and experiences he had earlier. Anakin went apeshit when he fought alongside Kenobi, who got pwned. Anakin's not alongside anyone here. Vader also knows Anakin inside and out better than even Kenobi did. Anakin can't say the same.

Vorpal Ruin
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power and yoda is quite stronger than mace in the force.

Can you prove that, please? Also prove that Dooku is 'quite stronger' than Mace in the force.

Lord Lucien
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power Pass me the blunt, Chew, and let's f*ck some sorry hoes up.

bayhunter12
can mace defelct force lightning with his bare hands?

Lord Lucien
Who's to say he can't? And who's to say that Dooku can, if it's not his own Lightning? The man who punches through battle droids, sends hundreds of them flying at once, topples over an AT-TE, and defeats in sabers, and resists the Lightning of, a Sith far more powerful than Dooku... has some serious Force power.

Incanus
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power and yoda is quite stronger than mace in the force. whaaaaaaaaa???? I always had the impression of almost certanty that Yoda is more powerfuk than Dooku, hence why Dooku ran from him.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Who's to say he can't? And who's to say that Dooku can, if it's not his own Lightning? The man who punches through battle droids, sends hundreds of them flying at once, topples over an AT-TE, and defeats in sabers, and resists the Lightning of, a Sith far more powerful than Dooku... has some serious Force power. It does. But there is nothing to imply he can stop force lightning with his bare hands like Yoda and Dooku. And his defeat over SIdious was not because he had insane force power but because of Vaapad's loop allowing Mace to use Sidious's power against him.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ares834
not because he had insane force power Which, he does. Second best of the best generation for the win!

Darth Martin
While you do have to be very powerful to block Force lightning, I'd say it's more of a technique than show of power. We've seen Mace perform incredible Force feats but never seen him block the lightning.

Lord Lucien
Yes. We shouldn't jump to the conclusion that he can. Nor should we say he can't. Though if we have to judge fairly, the second best of the best generation is rather likely to do so.

mattatom
While you do have to be very powerful to block Force lightning, I'd say it's more of a technique than show of power. We've seen Mace perform incredible Force feats but never seen him block the lightning.
Bullsh*t! Luke blocked lightning in ROTJ...with his body...
I see your point now. *tips imaginary hat*

gobstakid777
jedis win,cause dooku got his ass handed to him by anakin already,leaving mace and anakin to double team vader.i think.

Incanus
yes, dooku is at yoda's level of force power and yoda is quite stronger than mace in the force. WHAAAAA? Yoda was far above Dooku, or he would have surpassed him due to the fact of several years of darkside training, remember, Dooku ran away from Yoda? You really think that that makes him equal?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!?

SIDIOUS 66
Didn't you already respond to that?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Didn't you already respond to that?

LOL!

truejedi
laughing laughing laughing laughing

oh thats rich.

Slash_KMC
It's like, notice how I showed that guy. Damn, nobody responded, gotta say it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.