Batman 3: Two-Face or Riddler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks
There are many Batman villains that people want ot see on the screen in Batman 3. The majority of the fans want to see either the Riddler or Two-Face (since he had a small role in TDK). Since we can't have both in the next film because we don't want to see another Batman Forever, which one would you prefer for the next movie? DON'T FORGET THE POLL!!

BruceSkywalker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=506293&pagenumber=8#post12089288

Davis Bloome
Even though these type of topics have been done to death....I'd rather see the Riddler. I love Two-Face, and he's one of my all time favorite villains, but I want to see as many new characters introduced into this series as possible.

SamZED
Well, since Two-Face is dead now does it really matter what we want??

Indestructible
We dont know if Harvey is really dead. But I rather see the Riddler.

Davis Bloome
Technically, as much as I'd like Two-Face to return, Nolan did say he's dead, at least according to Eckhart that's what he said, so this thread is kind of pointless, to be honest.

Bat Dude
Reaper

BruceSkywalker
i want the SAME person who Nolan wants

Davis Bloome
Yeah, whoever Nolan uses always turns out great, so I won't have gripes with whoever he picks, even if it's the Penguin.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Yeah, whoever Nolan uses always turns out great, so I won't have gripes with whoever he picks, even if it's the Penguin.

yeah same here,, Nolan so far has not disappointed and I doubt he ever will

PRAYERRUN
The Penguin, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc....The Riddler should be done better than he was.

Mr Parker
I think we are going to see Two Face again in the next sequal.I just cant imiagine Nolan just giving us two face in the last 30 minutes or so in the movie just to kill him at the end.I cant imigine him doing something so stupid like that,killing off a major Batman villian.thats a Burton and schumacher thing.I cant imiagine Nolan all of a sudden being an idiot like those two guys.Nolan should follow the same path he did in TDK.Have Two Face be the main villian throughout most the film,then introduce Riddler at the end.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Indestructible
We dont know if Harvey is really dead. But I rather see the Riddler.

yeah we wont know till the sequal if he REALLY is dead,which again,I seriously doubt he is.

Ridley_Prime
Well, they could always just be referring to Harvey who died, and not Two-Face (similar to how Obi-wan told Luke that Vader betrayed and murdered his father).
I doubt it though. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Harvey has to be back. You don't create that brilliant a villain and only have them around for one movie, unless you seriously plan on topping it, imo.

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i want the SAME person who Nolan wants so nolan wants vin diesel to sleep over at his place you want that to ?

Ridley_Prime
no expression

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
no expression

laughing

I didn't even know we had that smiley...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
so nolan wants vin diesel to sleep over at his place you want that to ?

don't get the dud joke???

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah we wont know till the sequal if he REALLY is dead,which again,I seriously doubt he is.

I've long thought Two-Face isn't dead so hopefully he will return and then another villain.. perhaps also Rupert Thorne from Batman :TAS or Roland Sionas pre Black Mask

Originally posted by -Pr-
Harvey has to be back. You don't create that brilliant a villain and only have them around for one movie, unless you seriously plan on topping it, imo.

If Nolan somehow topped what he did with TDK it will be glorious

PRAYERRUN
Two-Face was wonderful in that movie!!! The sad part was he wasn't even mentioned when the movie came out.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Two-Face was wonderful in that movie!!! The sad part was he wasn't even mentioned when the movie came out.

that was a very good thing because nobody even suspected that Harvey was going to become Two-Face in TDK

Mr Parker
yeah very true.

PRAYERRUN
True that. It made me sad too to see such a great character die like that. I honestly hope they do bring him back.

BruceSkywalker
yeah very true.

which has gotten me to think...What Nolan has in store for us for Batman 3

PRAYERRUN
I just can't see The Riddler. It doesn't seem Nolan's style.

DarthLazious
Two-Face is dead my friend so I am gonna have to say The Riddler.

TheVapor
I see the Batman movies pulling a Star Wars original trilogy; The best movie is the middle piece, but the first and third are still great. Oh and with one major exception; Batman 3 won't have ANYTHING like Ewoks. Nolan will avoid anything cute and campy when working on the third.

On topic; I'd like to see both but that would be pulling a Forever.

I think if Two-Face is dead, he's not a wasted villain, though I too would have loved to see more of him.

If he were alive, and returned as a major villain in the 3rd, than what would he be doing? Continuing what he started at the end of TDK? If that were so, it would be cool, but repeating what TDK did with him. If Nolan can keep the character interesting and expand+evolve him I say bring him back, but if he's just going to be a continuation of TDK, then he should be left out of it.

Myth
Hey, maybe Nolan will go all Schumacher on us and have Two-Face AND Riddler. They both are 3rd movies in their respective series after all.

Oh, and I voted Riddler. I would love Two-Face again, but not after the end of TDK. I feel bringing back Tw0-Face would weaken the end of TDK.

Mr Parker
True that. It made me sad too to see such a great character die like that. I honestly hope they do bring him back.

yeah that would suck if Nolan didnt bring him back.He is too much of an important character to have die like that.as someone else said,I wouldnt mind it if they said Harvey Dent was dead,I just dont want TWO FACE to be dead.I would be shocked as hell if Nolan pulled a Burton/schumacher on us.I just cant see him being an idiot though like those two and kill off a major an important villian.thats a Burton/schumacher thing,not a Nolan thing.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Myth
Hey, maybe Nolan will go all Schumacher on us and have Two-Face AND Riddler. They both are 3rd movies in their respective series after all.

Oh, and I voted Riddler. I would love Two-Face again, but not after the end of TDK. I feel bringing back Tw0-Face would weaken the end of TDK.

I wouldnt mind if he did that.Like i said earlier,it would be a cool thing if he did the same thing he did in TDK where Joker was the main villian but two face made an appearance towards the last 30 minutes of the film.do the same here except have Two Face dominate the film and Riddler comes on towards the end.

TheVapor
^The problem with that is that the Joker wasn't in Begins, so it only made sense that he got his own movie to dominate, leaving Two-Face to come in at the end. They could very easily have Two-Face still be alive AND give us another villain near the beginning, because we already have the back story on TF. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't like a Two-Face dominated movie, no matter how much I like him. Bring Riddler in near the beginning.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, Two-Face was a wonderfully portrayed character. still, I would want Riddler...IF he was done right. I just don't see him as a dark character that would go with the mood of the movies. Now Penquin is a character that could fit real well in this atmosphere.

BruceSkywalker
Honestly, Two-Face was a wonderfully portrayed character. still, I would want Riddler...IF he was done right. I just don't see him as a dark character that would go with the mood of the movies. Now Penquin is a character that could fit real well in this atmosphere.

oswald, a good actor, written well=good penguin

BunBunLover
I want Bane and his crew and Two Face as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by TheVapor
^The problem with that is that the Joker wasn't in Begins, so it only made sense that he got his own movie to dominate, leaving Two-Face to come in at the end. They could very easily have Two-Face still be alive AND give us another villain near the beginning, because we already have the back story on TF. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't like a Two-Face dominated movie, no matter how much I like him. Bring Riddler in near the beginning.

that would work.I wouldnt have a problem with that.have riddler dominate the whole movie and then maybe have two face come on towards the end.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Two-Face is dead my friend so I am gonna have to say The Riddler.

are you so sure about Two-Face??

that would work.I wouldnt have a problem with that.have riddler dominate the whole movie and then maybe have two face come on towards the end.

agree that could definitely work

Zepxyon
Mr Freeze... lol jk.Id rather see two face but i think hes dead.But the Riddler would work seeing how bad they screwed him up in Batman Forever.

TheVapor
It would be interesting if they had Black Mask in 3 but it was actually Two Face just covering his identity. I know Black Mask is like a mob leader, but Two Face could be trying to infultrate the mob and tear it down by becoming one of it's leaders . Plus, under the guise of Black Mask he could hire smaller villains to do his grunt work, allowing us to see the smaller villains make their way into the Nolanverse .

Plus, if the movie was advertised as having Black Mask, than no one would make references to Forever .

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Mr Freeze... lol jk.Id rather see two face but i think hes dead.But the Riddler would work seeing how bad they screwed him up in Batman Forever.

some of us think Harvey Dent is dead but we dont think Two Face is.just cant see Nolan being an idiot and killing him off.thats a Burton/schumacher thing.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
If Nolan somehow topped what he did with TDK it will be glorious

nothing wrong with hoping.

Originally posted by Zepxyon

what's wrong with freeze? he's a brilliantly tragic character, and done right, i don't see why he couldn't fit in to nolan's universe...

BruceSkywalker

yep, is it something i look forward to

SamZED
What the f**k? What are people talking about? Two-face is dead in the movie, bringing him back would screw up a lot of things and would be plain ridiculous. As much as i'd love too see more of the character he's not coming back in the next movie.

PRAYERRUN

what's wrong with freeze? he's a brilliantly tragic character, and done right, i don't see why he couldn't fit in to nolan's universe...

Yeah I actually am a fan of Mr. Freeze myself. Question though...who would play him?

-Pr-
Yeah I actually am a fan of Mr. Freeze myself. Question though...who would play him?

anyone but arnie lol...

BruceSkywalker
anyone but arnie lol...

yeah, hopefully the next person to play freeze won't be a musclehead

PRAYERRUN
Well that's a given lol. I say Laurence Fishburne.

Myth

John Malkovich. He could play a much more realistic version of Mr. Freeze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.