Team of Mercenaries vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://herocentral.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hulk2-3.jpg
The following individuals have been paid a large sum to bring the Hulk down. Setting is in the Canadian Mountains. They try to apprahend Banner to no avail and he transforms. Base HQ gives the go-ahead to take Hulk down. The team will follow Cap's orders. They all have standard equipment. Can they suceed.

Target
*Hulk (The Incredible Hulk)

Team Roster
*Captain America (Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2)
*Symbiote Spider-Man (Spiderman 3)
*Wolverine (Hulk vs Wolverine)
*Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
*Green Goblin (Spiderman)
*Wolf (AVP R)

Rules/Things to consider
*The enviorment's temperature will have no effect on the team.
*Hulk has just transformed so he is at his weakest state.
*Spider-Man's symbiote isn't effecting him in the head. He's fighting smart and unaltered.
*Both Captain America and Wolverine have traded blows with Hulk in there respective universes.
*Yautja blades, Adamantium, and lightsabers can pierce Hulk here.

Rogue Jedi
More of "Maul's saber cant cut Hulk!!! Yes it can!!!" haermm

Darth Martin
Who do you think wins the fight?

Kaibs
Given the general advantages you just gave the other team, they win. Pretty handidly since Hulk is at his weakest state as the hulk... i mean if you just have wolverine and cap and spidey blitz while maul sets up to just decapitate him its a done deal.

Darth Martin
I don't think it's that simple. Hulk at his first stage is not at all weak. He destroyed the military force which included helicopters, humvees, sonics, .50 caliber guns, Blonsky, etc.

Kaibs
Yes, but he got instantly pissed off at that battle too if you remember. And not to mention......... his girl was in danger too. Now given what you said as the circumstances Im not saying Hulk wont get a punch in but he'll just get way to overwhelmed imo espeically since wolverine straight up gave hulk a fight in the movie by himself.

Darth Martin
He gave him a fight, sure. He would have been destroyed as well. His healing factor allows him to keep coming. He's the only one on this team with a healing factor.

Kaibs
Okay but think about that for a second. You just set up the perfect way to distract him while the others blitz and maul can and will probably be the one with the killing blow on him.

Darth Martin
Maul's killing blow? That worked real well for Wolverine, or anyone else in Weapon X for that matter.

Hulk can easily bfr any member of the team like he did to Wolverine.

Kaibs
I dunno man. I dont see hulk living after maul does TK on him or just straight up uses the force to help him with a move. It's one person not to mention we're forgetting about Wolf and GG

Darth Martin
I haven't forgotten anyone. I'm well aware of the combatants. To be fair to Hulk, what's Goblin going to do besides annoy him? Maul never displayed that level of TK in the film.

Kaibs
Im not sure we're talking about the same TK, and exactly what GG is for. Hulk will be distracted by Wolverine and GG all day if need be. Lets face it. It doesnt take much energy to fly on a glider.

Darth Martin
Hulk can snatch Goblin out of the air by leaping. He's shit without his glider. Wolverine can't take too many hits before needing to heal. Cap can get in close due to his shield. Wolf has a cloaking device and a TON of weaponry. He's the game-changer IMO.

Kaibs
Wolf will help but I mean honestly with all that shit going around hulk do you really think hes going to go OH I NEED TO THUNDER CLAP GOBLIN or will he be dealing with cap and wolverine and siderman blitzing the **** out of him?

Darth Martin
Blitzing him? Uhh, there in no position to blitz him. Thunderclap will disorient them and give Hulk the advantage he needs.

Kaibs
How do you figure they wont be able to? Spiderman will more than likely start off at a distance, as will wolverine and cap. Its not liek they magically appear 6 inches away from Hulk. And that thunderclap aint gonna hit everybody.

Darth Martin
But Cap sin't strong enough to blitz Hulk and do major damage. Spider-Man is by far the strongest here and I doubt he'd bother Hulk with his strength. They're going to have to use teamwork, coordination, speed, and brains.

Kaibs
Im sorry bro but all you need is the 4 of em to distract hulk long enough so Maul and Wolf can end it. And hopefullY Goblin dies in the process.

Robtard
Retarded and one-sided fight, if we're going with lightsabres can cut through the Hulk as a rule in this shit-box, then Darth Maul is the only one needed, as he's fast and agile enough to dodge Hulk and deliver a decap, ie his twin-sabre's blades are longer than Hulk's neck is thick.

Rogue Jedi
But CAN a lightsaber cut the Hulk?

Darth Martin
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
Then Hulk gets pwned by Maul 10/10.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But CAN a lightsaber cut the Hulk?

In this thread they can:

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Rules/Things to consider
*The enviorment's temperature will have no effect on the team.
*Hulk has just transformed so he is at his weakest state.
*Spider-Man's symbiote isn't effecting him in the head. He's fighting smart and unaltered.
*Both Captain America and Wolverine have traded blows with Hulk in there respective universes.
*Yautja blades, Adamantium, and lightsabers can pierce Hulk here.

Which is a silly gimp to Hulk's powers.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I agree that it should be open to debate whether or not a lightsaber can decap him.

Robtard
Well, I agree that it should be open to debate whether or not a lightsaber can decap him.

Considering a lightsabre has never been used against the Hulk in the movies, we'll never know. But he's supposed to be nigh-invulnerable and he stood in jet-fuel fire without a care, so heat doesn't seem to bother him.

Ang Lee's version was shown tanking a gamma bomb (a nuke for all intents and purposes).

Doesn't matter though, as Darth Martin has gimped/made it a stipulation in here that it can.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm...I guess under the current conditions, Wolvie or Maul solos?

Darth Martin
Well I assumed it could. Wolverine drew blood from Hulk in his universe. Hulk's hide was pierced in Lee's film.

Robtard
Hmm...I guess under the current conditions, Wolvie or Maul solos?

Maul can solo, considering he can slice through Hulk with ease, by these rules.

Rogue Jedi
Was it now? By what?

Robtard
Well I assumed it could. Wolverine drew blood from Hulk in his universe. Hulk's hide was pierced in Lee's film.

Adamantium effects Hulk differently depending on the writer/story line. Usually it can cut the Hulk, though the cutter's strength/force factors in how severe of a cut.

So if we use those rules in here, Wolverine could cut the Hulk, but it'd only be superficial wounds.

Robtard
Was it now? By what?

Ang-Hulk was carpet bombed and some shrapnel made a very small cut on his neck/shoulder, which he healed from in seconds.

Rogue Jedi
Well, whats your opinion? If Maul tries to decap Hulk, or tries to stab him in the heart, you think his saber would pierce Hulk?

Robtard
No, considering Hulk's invulnerability and resistance to heat.

Rogue Jedi
Well doesnt the shoulder wound disprove that?

Robtard
Getting hit and suffering a minor wound from shrapnel is different than being burned.

Rogue Jedi
I would think being stabbed by a lightsaber would be too.

Placidity
I don't see why Hulk would be invulnerable to a lightsaber or adamantium. I think you'd have to have Superman's level durability for that. Just an opinion but, most people in Comics VS would agree with that. Plus movie Hulk is even weaker than comics, so...

Darth Martin
Well forget the gimp or depowerment. I thought it wwas perfectly logical that those things could cut the Hulk. I agree with Robtard in that it depends on the strength of the cutter on how far it will go through.

Cap's shield is the most durable substance here. And when he throws that at Hulk it never cuts through him but Wolverine's claws do?

Robtard
Captain America's shield isn't edged. It's a blunt instrument.

Darth Martin
Sure but it goes through things like steel all the time. He's sliced humans arms and heads off with it before. Yet when it comes to impact on Hulk, it transforms into a blunt force attack. PIS

Robtard
Blunt objects can cut with enough force, but Hulk's durability is far greater than steel and regular people.

It's really not PIS that Cap's shield can go through a tank, but it only bounces off the Hulk. This is of course going with Ultimate Cap throwing the shield, who has far greater than just peak human strength.

BruceSkywalker
why isn't this WWH? or Rulk?

laughing laughing laughing laughing

anyway since OP states Lightsaber cuts Hulk... Darth Maul solos

Impediment
Sure but it goes through things like steel all the time. He's sliced humans arms and heads off with it before. Yet when it comes to impact on Hulk, it transforms into a blunt force attack. PIS

Maybe in the comics it has, but not in the Ultimates movies, to my recollection, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.