Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, and Ki-Adi-Mundi vs Darth Maul and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
battle takes place in the naboo generator room and everything goes.

Darth Martin
Team 2.

Tyranus can surely take any pairing of 2's on Team 1. Darth Maul can hold his own or beat everyone Team 1.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 2.

Tyranus can surely take any pairing of 2's on Team 1. Darth Maul can hold his own or beat everyone Team 1.
(Tribute to Janus) Koon freezes Team 2 in a creek ergo, team 2 loses.

bayhunter12
fisto can take maul. plo koon and mundi would be able to where down dooku. team 1 takes this but barely.

Darth Martin
I don't think Fisto can take Maul. I doubt Koon and Mundi can beat Tyranus. no

Nephthys
Spite.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Spite.

bayhunter12
yes, fisto can take maul. he defeated grevious who is superior to maul in about everything except the force.

Darth Martin
And he was beat by Sidious in 3 strikes.

bayhunter12
yes, and maul was beat by a padawan.

Darth Martin
A padawan who was repeatedly getting his ass handed to him alongside his much more powerful master in an all-out fight.

bayhunter12
that still doesn't change the fact he was killed by a padawan.

Ms.Marvel
A padawan who was repeatedly getting his ass handed to him alongside his much more powerful master in an all-out fight.

its still a poor comparison.

you have kit fisto getting killed by sideous, one of the three greatest duelists in the era. how is that a negative mark on kit fitso?

mauls only claim to fame is beating anoon bondera who was a badass in his own era but cant hold a candle to the top dogs of the RotS era which is over ten years past TPM. how does that top kit fisto who easily defeated grievous, arguably the most devastating visible threat to the jedi in the entirety of the clone wars, through sheer skill alone? how does that top the fact that kit is stated to be one of the finest duelists in the entire jedi orders history as of RotS, which i again emphasize is over a decade past TPM?

Darth Martin
Okay, your point? It was bullshit.

TPM Darth Maul>ROTS Kit Fisto

Most around here agree with this. If you don't believe, search it.

ares834
Originally posted by bayhunter12
yes, fisto can take maul. he defeated grevious who is superior to maul in about everything except the force.
Not at all. Proove that Greivous is superior to Maul... Maul defeated Anoon Bondara and Qui-Gon. Both are superior opppnents than any that Grievous killed.

Ms.Marvel
Okay, your point? It was bullshit.

TPM Darth Maul>ROTS Kit Fisto

Most around here agree with this. If you don't believe, search it.

look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=513222&pagenumber=2

i dont know how the idea that maul is superior to the majority of the RotS era big wigscame to be on this board, but its an inaccurate ideology that needs to die.

bayhunter12
agreed, so now the only question is whether or not Koon and Mundi can take dooku.

Darth Martin
Look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421361& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Maul+vs+Kit+Fisto%2
9+forumid%3A86
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=415586& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Maul+vs+Kit+Fisto%2
9+forumid%3A86

Originally posted by ares834
Not at all. Proove that Greivous is superior to Maul... Maul defeated Anoon Bondara and Qui-Gon. Both are superior opppnents than any that Grievous killed. While I agree with you that Maul will beat Fisto I must say Grievous would wreck Qui Gon's shit. Anoon's overrated.

Ms.Marvel
congratulations. those threads are both 3 years old. theyre outdated and the logic utilized in them is equally so.

so im going to have to again turn your attention to the thread that i just linked to you, which reached its climax just yesterday in fact.

and im also going to repeat myself. perhaps you can answer my questions.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
its still a poor comparison.

you have kit fisto getting killed by sideous, one of the three greatest duelists in the era. how is that a negative mark on kit fitso?

mauls only claim to fame is beating anoon bondera who was a badass in his own era but cant hold a candle to the top dogs of the RotS era which is over ten years past TPM. how does that top kit fisto who easily defeated grievous, arguably the most devastating visible threat to the jedi in the entirety of the clone wars, through sheer skill alone? how does that top the fact that kit is stated to be one of the finest duelists in the entire jedi orders history as of RotS, which i again emphasize is over a decade past TPM? that one quote means that kits skill shits on thousands of years of deling refinements, heroes, jedi with legendary status, etc. thousands of years.

Darth Martin
Where did Fisto beat Grievous? The cartoon? I have no doubt Maul couldn't do the same.

ares834
Where did Fisto beat Grievous? The cartoon? I have no doubt Maul couldn't do the same.
Yep. I also agree that Maul could take on Grievous.

Darth Martin
The new cartoon's full of shit. Ahsoka held her own against Grievous.

Ms.Marvel
why should i care if you dont doubt that? you having an opinion doesnt mean anything in a vs. thread if you cant back up or even respond to my points. so far youve avoided my points completely. feel free to answer them one by one as thats how things are usually done here.

Darth Martin
Your point was what?

Ms.Marvel
its only a page old. go back and look ive already quoted it once man.

bayhunter12
i think fisto is a better lightsaber duelist than maul and grevious. he would eventually beat maul. even though their force powers are about even.

Ms.Marvel
i dont know. neither of them have been shown using their force abilities all that much. makes it hard to gauge.

Darth Martin
Mauls only claim to fame? Not to mention handing both Kenobi and Qui Gon there asses, destroying Black Sun, etc.

Finest duelists? He got destroyed by Sidious in mere seconds. Ventress bested him in CD. I'd say Maul is better than or at least equal to Obsession Ventress which is superior to CD Ventress.

You think Fisto could take on both TPM Qui Gon and Kenobi?

bayhunter12
well we know that maul didn't have force lightning. and its not like fisto's force powers are weak. once again i say their force powers are evenly matched.

Darth Martin
I doubt either would use that much of there Force abilities. It'd mostly be a saber duel.

Ms.Marvel
Mauls only claim to fame? Not to mention handing both Kenobi and Qui Gon there asses

kenobi the featless wonder padawan?

qui-gon who was almost 60 years old and is also a featless wonder whose only claim in his favor is some statement saying he was roughly on maces level ten+ years before he reached his prime in skill and ability?

jango and boba have done the exact same thing. defeating a bunch of space cowboys who are also featless and dont even have names is impressive?

yeah sideous who i repeat is " one of the three greatest duelists in the entire era". that doesnt make him look bad at all. hell the fact that he survived that long is a testament to his greatness.

ventress. the women who nearly killed anakin only a few months before RotS? right.

id tell you to prove it.

take on? he would kill them.

Wolverine2179
Survived that long? Um no more like he survived for 2 seconds due the fact that sidious was killing the other 2 jedi. But of course, hes facing the most dangerous sith lord and i am not downplaying kit fisto at all.

But seriously, whats up with you and featless wonders? And mace and qui gon HAS fought on paper, i just dont know which book.

bayhunter12
i agree. fisto is one of the best swordsmaters ever, maul................

Darth Martin
Lasting three seconds against Sidious isn't impressive at all. Obsession Ventress battled Anakin. I'm referring to CD Ventress beating Kit.

Wolverine2179
He only lasted 2-3 seconds due to the fact that sidious was busy killing sasee and the other guy, what is there to say that kit would even survive more than a splti second if sidious went for him first?

bayhunter12
yes it is , sidious is one of the three strongest sith to ever live . and at least fisto struck at sidious compared to kolar ond tiin who were also fine swordsmasters.

Darth Martin
Well, to his credit, he did a hell of alot better than the two others.

Wolverine2179
How exactly? By slashing at sidious when he is focusing on the other 2 jedi? Hes lucky sidious didn't go for him first.

But what does it matter? Even if it was a 1 v 1 situation he still would have gotten slaughtered like an animal.

Ms.Marvel
this is true. sideous is just so far above the likes of kit and the other two that there really is nothing he could have to delay the inevitable.

bayhunter12
definatly, and i think why he died so quick was mainy due to the fact he didn't have adequate room preform his type I lightsaber combat.

Darth Martin
Fighting alongside a partner can hinder you as well.

bayhunter12
yes, due to the fact you have to coordinate your attack .

Wolverine2179
this is true. sideous is just so far above the likes of kit and the other two that there really is nothing he could have to delay the inevitable. Who is sideous? :P

Anyways i sincerely apologise for being extremely rude in the other thread, sometimes my fanboyism and idiocy get the better of me adn when that happens i get problems staying civil.

Lord Lucien
definatly, and i think why he died so quick was mainy due to the fact he didn't have adequate room preform his type I lightsaber combat. Give Kit 20 minutes to prepare and a cortosis jumpsuit, and Sidious would still have skinned him like an ugly kitten.

bayhunter12
I doubt that.

Wolverine2179
I doubt that.

^ herbwank laughing laughing laughing

ares834
I doubt that. eek!

ares834
definatly, and i think why he died so quick was mainy due to the fact he didn't have adequate room preform his type I lightsaber combat. eek! The resaon he died so soon was because he was no match for Sidious.

Wolverine2179
And because he wanted to ride my nuts.

bayhunter12
yes, but he was not expecting someone with so much skill. give him 20 minutes prep time and he lasts at least 3 minutes.

Lord Lucien
Lol, well then! Drinks all around!

Wolverine2179
He had plenty of preptime on the way to the senate no expression

Lord Lucien
Yeah when you're off to face a Dark Lord, you don't sit there playing solitaire.

bayhunter12
beer

Darth Martin
No way in hell he lasts as long as Mace did against Sidious. What the hell is a Jedi going to do with prep. There not technological genius'.

Wolverine2179
Unless they are doctor doom, then he'd pwn sidious.

ares834
yes, but he was not expecting someone with so much skill. give him 20 minutes prep time and he lasts at least 3 minutes.
crylaugh

Darth Martin
Well that's a given.

Wolverine2179
Hey bayhunter we were just joking and fooling around, don't take it seriously.

bayhunter12
i'm not saying he lasts as long as mace.he still gets killed easy but he just lasts a little longer if he has a better unstanding of who he's going up against.

bayhunter12
and just to get back on topic i think koon and mundi handle dooku but with great difficulty.

Lord Lucien
and just to get back on topic i think koon and mundi handle dooku but with great difficulty. I frankly wouldn't put Koon and Mundi on par with Anakin and Obi-Wan.

bayhunter12
they both have more knowledge of the force then anakin and obi. plus they are both well known lightsaber duelists.

ares834
they both have more knowledge of the force then anakin and obi. plus they are both well known lightsaber duelists.
So... Anakin and Kenobi are two of the top duelests ever. Both are more powerful than Mundi or Koon.

Darth Martin
koon and mundi handle dooku but with great difficulty. I doubt it. Tyranus has defeated many duo's before. He knows how to fight duo's and how to seperate partners. What's to stop him from pwning Mundi the way he did Kenobi and then tearing Koon apart?

bayhunter12
dont forget koon is said to have great physical strength and can turn the environment to fog or ice. which would work to his advantge.

ares834
dont forget koon is said to have great physical strength and can turn the environment to fog or ice. which would work to his advantge.
Don't forget that Dooku put up a very good fight against Yoda.

Lord Lucien
He took down the prodigy of defensive lightsaber tactics and gained the upper hand over Anakin before he employed Dun Moch. Koon and Mundi... pfff.

bayhunter12
very well, perhaps dooku wins . but not without a fight.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He gained the upper hand over Anakin before he employed Dun Moch.
Ahh. The lessons of Star Wars. Don't apply Dun Moch against the Skywalkers.

bayhunter12
agreed.

Darth Martin
very well, perhaps dooku wins . but not without a fight. I'd say Tyranus has little difficulty with both of them. He'd be hard pressed to take all three though.

bayhunter12
no way he beats three of the greastest swordsmasters at the same time. he would kill mundi, but then koon and fisto could take him.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by ares834
Not at all. Proove that Greivous is superior to Maul... Maul defeated Anoon Bondara and Qui-Gon. Both are superior opppnents than any that Grievous killed.

Grevious defeated 4 highly respected Jedi Masters all at once without breaking a sweat and held his own against Obi Wan.

Darth Martin
Those masters sucked. I'm not saying the feat isn't impressive but let's be real for a second. He ran from Kenobi.

bayhunter12
fisto easily beat him and could have killed him but chose not to.

Ms.Marvel
Those masters sucked. I'm not saying the feat isn't impressive but let's be real for a second. He ran from Kenobi.

kenobi would tool 99% of the duelists of that era. erm

Incanus
Kenobi also mastered 3 or more forms.

Hewhoknowsall
kenobi would tool 99% of the duelists of that era. erm

No, he would tool 9,997/10000 of the duelists of that era smile

Slash_KMC
fisto easily beat him and could have killed him but chose not to.

Why is Kit Fisto being so overrated these days??

Is this the fight in which everyone says he defeated General Grievous: Kit Fisto vs General Grievous ?

Because the only time I saw Grievous 'defeated' was when he fell to the ground at 1:05 through a Force Push.

ares834
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Why is Kit Fisto being so overrated these days??

Is this the fight in which everyone says he defeated General Grievous: Kit Fisto vs General Grievous ?

Because the only time I saw Grievous 'defeated' was when he fell to the ground at 1:05 through a Force Push.
I presume that is what they are talking about... But your right Grievous was never defeated.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Grevious defeated 4 highly respected Jedi Masters all at once without breaking a sweat and held his own against Obi Wan.

Cyborgs sweat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.