The worse characters ever created in SW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2179
Dammit i meant "worst" not worse.

So in your opinion, who are the worst characters ever made up for star wars?

A list would be

1)Galen Marek(some overpowered douchebag with shallow character development pops outta nowhere)

2)Revan

3)Darth caedus(jacen was fine but i see no reason the authors had to make another sith lord)

etc

etc.

Opinions?

xxxpoppunker182
galen takes number 1 IMO

then jar jar.

Lord Lucien
George Lucas

Karen Traviss

Jar Jar, for the most obvious reasons.

C-3PO. Outside of the OT, I wanna melt him, and pour him down Cassius' throat.

Marek. Not as a character, but his powerful Force command is ridiculous.

Sion. For being a whiny b*tch.

Revan. For being a Gary Stu. Aside from that, the whole premise behind his character and KotOR's story is awesome.

Chewbacca. Outside of the movies, he's incredibly annoying to read about.

Lumiya. Never read anything with her in it, but I just don't like her.

Caedus. No need for another Sith.

Krayt. No need for another Sith.

Bane. I found him rather boring to read about as soon as he took on the Darth mantle. His build-up was okay.

Plagueis. He's served no real purpose as of yet that Sidious couldn't have done.

Orn Free Taa. Fat f*ck.

The characters from the Galaxy of Fear series. Kids' books, sucked.

ares834
1.Waru

2.Abso Bar Binks

3.Triclops

4.Trioculus

5.Mount Sorrow

6.Simon The Killer Ewok

7.Max

~:Mr.Anderson:~
1. Every and any character and/or storyline created after the battle of yavin.

2. Gungans in general.

3. CIS battle droids. seriously? Modern robots can train and shoot targets with 99% accuracy. Saw a documentary about a basketball shooting robot that could shoot from any area in the court and make a perfect shot, and that was in the 90s. They have faster than light travel and they can't make a droid that can a) fire with 25% accuracy at least. b) move more efficiently than humans on terrain, and C) keep better vision and have more tools and software and more efficient nonverbal networking and remote communications for stealth and teamwork.

4. As much as we all love malak, he needs feats, a more viable character, and a little backstory as to how he lost his jaw.

5. Ki Adi mundi. I guess im racist against coneheads.

6. Maul. I wanted to see more.

7. Grevious. Seriously, stop yanking him up and down. He was a master jedi slayer in the clone wars, down to a loser who runs from two jedi and gets pwned by being a lumbering ox, and then down to a padawan intimidated deep voiced metal clown in the new series.

8. darth bane, for cursing this forum with noobs.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
1. Every and any character and/or storyline created after the battle of yavin.

Dude Thrawn, Mara, Palleon, Anakin solo, cade.

They are interesting characters.

Interesting, but annoying, contradictory of the movies, and unnecessary.

Captain REX
You've also listed any characters that appeared in ESB or ROTJ...

Malak has been given much more backstory in the KOTOR comics, so I'm not sure what you're on about there. Alek was actually quite cool and I enjoyed seeing him as a Jedi.

Ki-Adi-Mundi is actually quite interesting as well, if you've read any of the Republic comics that he featured prominently in.

Maul served his purpose, can't blame him for that.

I agree with Grievous, though. He was much more formidable in the Tartakovsky animated series than he was in ROTS, which is sad, no matter how they explain it.

I don't really have my own list to contribute, here. Simon and Max are just funny, in my opinion.

Lord Lucien
Forgot Waru. Damn it.

Incanus
They have already made a backstory for how Malak lost his jaw...
He tried to early to take Revans place and Revan cut his jaw off in a lightsaber duel. But other than that, there is no more as far as i know.

Hewhoknowsall
I KNEW that Jar Jar would be mentioned. Just knew it.

Allankles
Originally posted by Incanus
They have already made a backstory for how Malak lost his jaw...
He tried to early to take Revans place and Revan cut his jaw off in a lightsaber duel. But other than that, there is no more as far as i know.

I thought Malak lost his jaw in a battle with Kavar or some Jedi in the early part of the Jedi civil war? nvm.

AnalBlast
Originally posted by Allankles
I thought Malak lost his jaw in a battle with Kavar or some Jedi in the early part of the Jedi civil war? nvm.

No, he lost his jaw when it snapped and tore off due to Revan's massive manhood being forcefully lodged into his mouth.

BruceSkywalker
Jar Jar hands down

mattatom
TPM Anakin.

Originally posted by Captain REX
You've also listed any characters that appeared in ESB or ROTJ...

Malak has been given much more backstory in the KOTOR comics, so I'm not sure what you're on about there. Alek was actually quite cool and I enjoyed seeing him as a Jedi.

Ki-Adi-Mundi is actually quite interesting as well, if you've read any of the Republic comics that he featured prominently in.

Maul served his purpose, can't blame him for that.

I agree with Grievous, though. He was much more formidable in the Tartakovsky animated series than he was in ROTS, which is sad, no matter how they explain it.

I don't really have my own list to contribute, here. Simon and Max are just funny, in my opinion. doh, i meant the battle of endor.

Darth Truculent
Zekk - I just can't stand the bastard. Jag too. We don't need a love triangle in Star Wars.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Zekk - I just can't stand the bastard. Jag too. We don't need a love triangle in Star Wars. We had that in ANH anyway.

Darth Truculent
Zekk is absolutely worthless and Jag really - I don't know what category to put him in.

Lord Lucien
Shit, forgot Nyax.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Shit, forgot Nyax. You always forget Nyax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.