Six Characters & Multiple Scenarios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Rank the following characters for each scenario based on who would perform best. Rank from best to worst.

Contestants
*Captain America (Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2)
*Symbiote Spider-Man (Spiderman 3)
*Wolverine (Hulk vs Wolverine)
*Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
*Green Goblin (Spiderman)
*Wolf (AVP R)

Scenario I
Which character could kill the most Xenomorphs?
Scenario II
Which character could kill the most Darkseekers?
Scenario III
Which character could kill the most Vampires(Blade)?
Scenario IV
If all were put into an adamantium prison spanning 100 yards and forced to kill each other who would come out alive?
Scenario V
Who's the most skilled fighter?
Scenario VI
Who's the most badass?
Scenario VII
If you had to go to war, who would you want to come with you?

Remember you have to rank them in order for each scenario. You don't have to do cover every scenario in one post but try to cover them all in detail.

Like this:

Kaibs
Scenario I: The person would kill the most Xenomorphs? Probably Maul or Wolverine. If I had to choose one or the other. I'd say Wolverine. ONly because their acid blood wont do shit to him.

Scenario II: Which character would kill the most Darkseeker? Maul. The face that he has the force, and his dual sabers would do him just fine.

Scenario III:Which character would kill the most vampires from blade? Once again Darth Maul. Darth Maul is like blade x a million with a sword..

Scenario IV: If they were in a prison and 100 yards who would win? Probably wolf. He has that nuke as a last ditch effort. If he doesnt win hes taking everyone out with him.

Scenario V:Whos the most skilled fighter? Probably Maul or Wolverine

Scenario VI: Whos the most badass? Since its from movies and not comics. Then Wolf or Darth Maul.

Scenario VII: If I had to go to war who would I want with me? Wolf. Simply because now a days in war at least wolf would have stealth and 2 big ass blaster cannons mounted on him. It'd help better than having Maul unfortunately.

Darth Martin
The intention was for you to rank them.

Scenario I

1. Wolf: It's what he does. He has the most diverse weaponry and ranged attack to do it.
2. Wolverine: I don't think he could take that much acid but he could take it better than anyone else on the list.
3. Darth Maul: I'm not sure if the lightsaber would make the Xeno's bleed or not.
4. Captain America: His shield should go through the Xeni's like nothing. The problem is what he's up against when he's without it.
5. Green Goblin: Has a decent assortment of weaponry if he stays up high.
6. Spider-Man: Brute force isn't the right way to combat these things. They can take a pounding. His agility is the best by far here though. He could evade them pretty good. But I doubt he'll kill alot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Scenario I: The person would kill the most Xenomorphs? Probably Maul or Wolverine. If I had to choose one or the other. I'd say Wolverine. ONly because their acid blood wont do shit to him.

Scenario II: Which character would kill the most Darkseeker? Maul. The face that he has the force, and his dual sabers would do him just fine.

Scenario III:Which character would kill the most vampires from blade? Once again Darth Maul. Darth Maul is like blade x a million with a sword..

Scenario IV: If they were in a prison and 100 yards who would win? Probably wolf. He has that nuke as a last ditch effort. If he doesnt win hes taking everyone out with him.

Scenario V:Whos the most skilled fighter? Probably Maul or Wolverine

Scenario VI: Whos the most badass? Since its from movies and not comics. Then Wolf or Darth Maul.

Scenario VII: If I had to go to war who would I want with me? Wolf. Simply because now a days in war at least wolf would have stealth and 2 big ass blaster cannons mounted on him. It'd help better than having Maul unfortunately. Seconded.

Placidity
Contestants
*Captain America (Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2)
*Symbiote Spider-Man (Spiderman 3)
*Wolverine (Hulk vs Wolverine)
*Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
*Green Goblin (Spiderman)
*Wolf (AVP R)

Scenario I

1. Green Gawblin (Can't touch him)
2. Wolf - Most experienced, plus we've seen him do it.
3. Spider-man - Seen him dodge Doc Ock? Xenos ain't taking him.
4. Captain America - Haven't seen film, but if he is anything like his comic version, he is highly skilled and ownage with his shield.
5. Wolverine - Healing factor will be greatly over-taxed on exposure to acid.
6. Maul - dies on exposure to acid. Probably after one kill.

Scenario III
Which character could kill the most Vampires(Blade)?

1. Darth Maul - Just plain ass kickery.

Don't see a point to list the rest. They all can handle the Vamps rather easily. Capt the weakest though.

Scenario IV
If all were put into an adamantium prison spanning 100 yards and forced to kill each other who would come out alive?

1. Wolverine - even if he does get KO'ed, no one is gonna kill him.
2. Spiderman - Very fast/agile/strong etc etc etc
3. Wolf - Invisibility and cannons will take out most others
4. Darth Maul - No defense against Wolf, won't be getting Spidey..so here he is at 4.
5. Gawblin - I assume he doesn't have a glider inside a prison.
6. Capt - Surprise!

Scenario V
Who's the most skilled fighter?

1. Darth Maul
2. Captain America
3. Wolf
4. Wolverine
5. Spiderman
6. Gawblin

Scenario VI
Who's the most badass?

1. Wolf
2. Darth Maul
3. Wolverine
4. Spider-man
5. Capt
6. Gawblin

Scenario VII
If you had to go to war, who would you want to come with you?

Do we consider personalities in this one? I mean Gawblin would own, but he is kinda a nutter.

1. Spider-man - Most versatile, War wouldn't just be able who can kill more, there would be strategic and tactical operations which Spidey would excel at.
2. Wolf - Good damage output and Stealth
3. Darth Maul - Jedi always take on crazy missions, I'm assuming the Sith can do just as well.
4. Capt America - Just really his track record.
5. Green Gawblin - Let him loose to bring death from the skies.
6. Wolverine - Limited use imo. In a full scale war, he is not as useful as the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.