Your Favorite Jedi vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
describe how you your favorite jedi would hold up against darth malak. the battle takes place on mustafar.

Incanus
Uhhh, in jedi i think he would kill him...... favorite is either Revan (he would win) or Anakin i think he would win. I preefer sith to jedi so jedi suck =-p (excet, you know, the ones who killed powerful sith.)

Hewhoknowsall
Luke.

Incanus
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Luke. Luke would pwn him simply from his ridiculous amounts of power.

bayhunter12
my favorite jedi is kit fisto. i don't really if whether or not he can hold up to malak. but he beat grevious.

DrunknClockwork
only revan can beat malak he's teh heart of the force everyone else fails yoda may have a small chance but only revan can make it for sure!!!!!!!!

(you know, I gotta keep up my Clo4k of N00biness)

bayhunter12
what about mace?

Nephthys
Mace would Own that shit.

My Favourite would probably be Kyle Katarn, who I think would beat Malak. He beat the empowered Desann, who had hitherto beat JA Luke, and I know thats ABC but it would at least put him on a fairly high tier.

mattatom
Kyp Durron could IMO.

bayhunter12
fisto's saber skills may be a match for malak but his force powers are much weaker.

Vorpal Ruin
Well mine would be Corran Horn or Kyp Durron, and either of them win.

ares834
Obi-Wan and Yoda either of whom can beat Malak.

Nephthys
Wow, alot of people can beat Malak.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow, alot of people can beat Malak.

Yea. I'm surprised you didn't get the memo about it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mace would Own that shit.

My Favourite would probably be Kyle Katarn, who I think would beat Malak. He beat the empowered Desann, who had hitherto beat JA Luke, and I know thats ABC but it would at least put him on a fairly high tier. Did Desann actually "beat" Luke, in the true definition of the word? Or did he momentarily block Luke from reaching him to make his escape?

mattatom
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Well mine would be Corran Horn or Kyp Durron, and either of them win. I like your style.

Incanus
I think it was the latter.

Wolverine2179
Wolverine, and he tears malak to shits.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Wolverine, and he tears malak to shits.

Yeah, with his awesome healing abilities.

Wolverine2179
Yep and wolverine is teh ultimate jedi. He can crush malaks testicles becuz according to mr chee there are no power charts in star wars.
Blah blah blah

Hewhoknowsall
Spiderman can beat Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Jaina, who I also like can beat Malak.
And Luke, who I also like can beat Malak.
And Yoda, " " " " " " " .

Wolverine2179
Nah, wolverine defeated the phonix :l

atv2
Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan and Starkiller

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Nah, wolverine defeated the phonix :l

Ugh, that movie sucked.

bayhunter12
dooku is my overall favorite star wars charcter and he would crush malak in like five minutes.

chilled monkey
I have several favourites. Let's see-

Saba Sebatyne- Darth Caedus considered her a decent challenge. She can handle Malak.

Callista (with the Force)- yeah, I think she can do it.

Serra Keto- Cin Drallig's star pupil. Gave Pre-Suit Darth Vader a fight. Yeah, she can handle him.

Juhani- Possibly. If she can potentially put up a fight against Revan I'd say she at least has a chance.

Belaya- Unknown. I'd say she has a chance for the same reason as Juhani.

Seha Dorvald- I like her but her chances are slim.

Maris Brood- Not impossible, but doubtful.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by bayhunter12
dooku is my overall favorite star wars charcter and he would crush malak in like five minutes.

Originally posted by bayhunter12
describe how you your favorite jedi would hold up against darth malak. the battle takes place on mustafar.

Although pre DS Dooku would still win.

Hewhoknowsall
sorry, double post

jaden101
My favourite is Kyle Katarn. He'd probably get his ass handed to him but not before rattling off some witty insults.

truejedi
lol, the funny thing about malak is he is an unknown, and not even top-dog unknown, he is second-tier unknown. By asking us to put our favorite jedi against him, is there any chance we will let our favorite lose to an unknown? So without further ado:

Luke pwns him. Obi-Wan Pwns Him, Yoda Pwns Him, Qui-Gonn pwns him, and lastly, Katarn Pwns him. (see, even my number 5 fav pwns an unknown with ease!)

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by jaden101
My favourite is Kyle Katarn. He'd probably get his ass handed to him but not before rattling off some witty insults.

Kyle would most likley beat Malak.

bayhunter12
my overall favorite jedi is rahm kota and he would beat malak but not easy.

Darth Sevius
Mace Windu, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Depa Billaba, Galen Marek, Obi-Wan Kenobi (possibly), Plo Koon, and many others...

Lord Lucien
Umm... everyone ever.

Slash_KMC
Not Bastila.

Lord Lucien
Especially Bastila.

Darth Storm
Yoda ignited his lightsaber, a brilliant green blade hummed to life. Malak scowled, and ignited his blood-red blade to life. They both charged, clashing their lightsabers, sparks roared as the lightsabers clash again and again. Yoda was a speeding bullet, jumping around the factory with ease. Malak used one hand, getting weary against the powerfull attacks.

GoT dEcApItAtEd i think malak used makashki

truejedi
very close:

Yoda ignited his lightsaber, a brilliant green blade hummed to life. Malak scowled, and ignited his blood-red blade to life. They both charged, yoda swung at malak's head, malak moved his blade to block the attack, a split-second too slow! Yoda sliced off his head.
GoT dEcApItAtEd i think malak used makashki. Kinda hard to tell which form he used really

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Especially Bastila.

We're not on the same page here.

Oh well.

Zepxyon
Rofl! Darth Malak is one of the worst sith lords ever.Id take any jedi to beat Malak.Malak was only good at commanding fleets and giving orders the proper way.I think mace windu could own Darth Malak anyday.

Allankles
Jaden Korr would defeat Malak. He beat Tavion amped with the sceptre of Ragnos and Ragnos himself. And a multitude of other dark Jedi including 3 dark Jedi at the same time on Vjun.

And he had some serious Ataru-like skills to boot.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Rofl! Darth Malak is one of the worst sith lords ever.Id take any jedi to beat Malak.Malak was only good at commanding fleets and giving orders the proper way.I think mace windu could own Darth Malak anyday. Don't take those two Jedi he killed simultaneously. They did gone and died.

Jamefril
My favorite Jedi is Mara Jade after being trained by Luke.
But I don't think she could stand up to Malak alone...

truejedi
aaagggh. this open-ended thread came back.... That is hilarious though lucien.

They did gone and died.

S_W_LeGenD
So many people under-estimate Malak. How about we look at some facts?

1. He could take on and defeat multiple opponents simultaneously;

> Defeats and kills two Jedi simultaneously on Star Forge.
> Takes on the trio of: Redeemed Revan, Bastilla Shan, and Carth Onasi, and manages to defeat them on Leviathan. Bastilla Shan is sub-dued and captured by him while the other two escape.

2. Possesses good command in the force and knows Force Lightning, Force Choke, and Force Drain. In combat situations, Force Mastery often comes handy and the mentioned Force powers have proven to be effective in combat scenarios.

3. Is a great swordsman and is smart too.

He is above lots of people in Star Wars mythos and the fact remains that only Revan managed to defeat him at the height of his power. Others who tried, simply failed. I can imagine a few greats of PT and Post-PT era being capable of defeating him but not every tom, d*ck, and harry people mentioned here.

Vorpal Ruin
I bet Tom, D*ck , and Harry could beat Malak if they had prep.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
So many people under-estimate Malak. How about we look at some facts?

1. He could take on and defeat multiple opponents simultaneously;

> Defeats and kills two Jedi simultaneously on Star Forge.
> Takes on the trio of: Redeemed Revan, Bastilla Shan, and Carth Onasi, and manages to defeat them on Leviathan. Bastilla Shan is sub-dued and captured by him while the other two escape.

2. Possesses good command in the force and knows Force Lightning, Force Choke, and Force Drain. In combat situations, Force Mastery often comes handy and the mentioned Force powers have proven to be effective in combat scenarios.

3. Is a great swordsman and is smart too.

He is above lots of people in Star Wars mythos and the fact remains that only Revan managed to defeat him at the height of his power. Others who tried, simply failed. I can imagine a few greats of PT and Post-PT era being capable of defeating him but not every tom, d*ck, and harry people mentioned here. *ahem*

KotOR characters... featless characters...

Prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.