The Adamantium Sword Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin

Endless Mike
Lobo could just regenerate from it

thanos-prime
Most of them would die

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lobo could just regenerate from it well if you are split in half you lose... wink

Tattoos N Scars
It wouldn't do anything to Juggernaut

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut smiles and the blade does nothing.

Also how does U. Colossus' sexuality affect his durability? If anything we've learned that him being gay has made him even stronger when compared to his 616 counterpart.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Also how does U. Colossus' sexuality affect his durability? If anything we've learned that him being gay has made him even stronger when compared to his 616 counterpart.

does the drug not enhance his durability? or is it only his strength?

Lord Feron
Thanos gets cut but is fine and classic juggs lives.

Mshinu
Mindless Hulk slices all of them in half.. except Juggy of course
Thanos might only be wounded

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
does the drug not enhance his durability? or is it only his strength?

Oh yeah I forgot about Banshee, well pre-existence of Banshee Colossus was cool. The drugs really did throw it off for me.

I do think it's only strength, but it may be durability as well. I only know of it helping him lift his arms.

nicamarvin

because if he wins, and She Hulks wants to get rough after a few drinks..???.. confused

Tattoos N Scars
Well, in a comic, the sword would break in half against Superman's skin. The Man of still will position his fingers in a thump position...and strike Hulk's skull. The thump will be hard enough to open an interdimensional wormhole to send Hulk flying back to Marvel Earth.

-Pr-
Oh yeah I forgot about Banshee, well pre-existence of Banshee Colossus was cool. The drugs really did throw it off for me.

I do think it's only strength, but it may be durability as well. I only know of it helping him lift his arms.

ah.

either way, i'm sure colossus would get run through.

Parmaniac
all of them got cut in half, the onlky one I'm not sure is Juggs, is he really absolutely inpierceable? I remember seeing a scan where he was burned to the bones but healed, wouldn't this would be the case here too?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Parmaniac
all of them got cut in half, the onlky one I'm not sure is Juggs, is he really absolutely inpierceable? I remember seeing a scan where he was burned to the bones but healed, wouldn't this would be the case here too?

That was through D'Spayre's magic, nothing like strong man wielding strong sword.

Newjak
Juggernaut wins big grin

DarkOdin

Parmaniac
That was through D'Spayre's magic, nothing like strong man wielding strong sword.

ok thanks for the info

SoulDevourer
it aint cuttin thru Silver Surfer & Jugs

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
it aint cuttin thru Silver Surfer

oh its gona cut Silver Surfer like a hot knife through butter...!
Superman Durability>>Silver Surfer Durability...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
oh its gona cut Silver Surfer like a hot knife through butter...! wait...u sayin Earth tech >>>>> Power Cosmic? confused

iceman24567
well if you are split in half you lose... wink How is that a loss? You said killed not cut eek!

tkitna
Juggs is the only one that might win this, and thats questionable.

iceman24567
Even if Juggs does get cut he lives

Original Smurph
Juggernaut would win, with Thanos close behind.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tkitna

How is Cain surviving questionable?

nicamarvin
wait...u sayin Earth tech >>>>> Power Cosmic? confused
NO all I am saying is.....Thanos durability>>SSm SuperMan Durability>>SS and the fact that you said that SS will fair just as good as Juggernaut in this contest....that my friend is just not true.....you see Juggernaut Durability>>>Thanos Durability>>>SuperMan Durability>>SS Durability get it now?... confused

Originally posted by iceman24567
How is that a loss? You said killed not cut eek!

well some people will come back from that...so if they get cut in half its all over for them, no hot date

SoulDevourer
NO all I am saying is.....Thanos durability>>SSm SuperMan Durability>>SS and the fact that you said that SS will fair just as good as Juggernaut in this contest....that my friend is just not true.....you see Juggernaut Durability>>>Thanos Durability>>>SuperMan Durability>>SS Durability get it now?... confused Thanos more durabel then Supe? since when do bullets n blades bounce of Thanos? laughing out loud
Thanos is durabel against energy attacks

btw your still sayin that Earth science > Power Cosmic

nicamarvin
Juggs is the only one that might win this, and thats questionable. ... confused

How is Cain surviving questionable?
Happy Dance

nicamarvin
btw your still sayin that Earth science > Power Cosmic

well its frigging Banerless Hulk, strength incarnate, this guy has not strength limit and is always mad and wielding a frigging Adamantium, you bet he will cut him in half.....BTW SS power Cosmic its only Herald level... laughing

Naija boy
oh its gona cut Silver Surfer like a hot knife through butter...!
Superman Durability>>Silver Surfer Durability...

This entire post is false.

Anyhow Juggernaut wins then Thanos. Then maybe Surfer and maybe, maybe.... superman. though im not hundred percent sure of anyone surviving save juggs and thanos.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Naija boy
This entire post is false.

Anyhow Juggernaut wins then Thanos. Then maybe Surfer and maybe, maybe.... superman. though im not hundred percent sure of anyone surviving save juggs and thanos.

you think? well I always thought SuperMan was more durable than SilverSurfer... stick out tongue but hey I guess I was wrong...how about thanos, is he more durable than SS?? confused

SoulDevourer
well its frigging Banerless Hulk, strength incarnate, this guy has not strength limit and is always mad and wielding a frigging Adamantium, you bet he will cut him in halfyeah that, or he gonna break the sword instead stick out tongue

oh btw why not same thing against Jug big grin if Hulk stoped Jug then maybe he can cut him too

u mean Galactus can make stuff way harder>>> Surfer skin?

SoulDevourer
yhow about thanos, is he more durable than SS?? confused against energy attacks MAYBE (cuz he can absorb em iirc)

edit> and blunt attacks aparently stick out tongue

Naija boy
you think? well I always thought SuperMan was more durable than SilverSurfer... stick out tongue but hey I guess I was wrong...how about thanos, is he more durable than SS?? confused

Well yeah thanos is considerably more durable than SS.

tkitna

I'm just saying that that the sword cutting through him might be questionable,,,,not that he would survive.

nicamarvin

SoulDevourer

nicamarvin
uh no mjolnir is harder (unless u think Earth > Asgard)
mjolnir has dented adamantium

Destroyer amor is just about harder then anything else (harder then adamantium anyway, says it on official marvel site)

ok fair enuf but why dont Galactus give SS best armor possible then? I mean its like hes saying "ok Ima give you tough skin but I still wanna make sure very hard things can cut you" lol

as a herald SS need the best protection possible. make sense huh

Galactus can act dumb at times... stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Galactus can act dumb at times... stick out tongue yeah but forum rules say PIS not allowed in vs fights stick out tongue

Ouallada
uh no mjolnir is harder
mjolnir has dented adamantium

I believe that was secondary adamantium.

On topic, I think that Juggernaut would be unscathed. Thanos would make it pretty easily as well -- I have no idea why there is a perception of him being weak to physical trauma in any case. SS has the best chance of the rest, as regardless of how hard adamantium is, Hulk still needs to be able to cleave SS into two, and SS has taken blows from Hulk before to little effect. I don't think he would make it, though.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Ouallada
I believe that was secondary adamantium. lol
if it wuz 2nd adamantium Thor wouldve pulverize it (like he did with Ultron copies who were made of 2nd adamantium)

Ouallada
Sure. Show me where Thor, under his own power, destroyed primary adamantium.

occultdestroyer
Juggernaut gets tickled to death.

Tazer
Yo.

lol
if it wuz 2nd adamantium Thor wouldve pulverize it (like he did with Ultron copies who were made of 2nd adamantium)

I think this particular ref-point is about that statue of Hulk that Stark had made, which was *stated in-comic* to have been made out of Secondary A-metal; the most Thor managed to do was dent it somewat as I recall.

I think that was in Hulk #300.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Sure. Show me where Thor, under his own power, destroyed primary adamantium. Originally posted by SoulDevourer
if it wuz 2nd adamantium Thor wouldve pulverize

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

I think this particular ref-point is about that statue of Hulk that Stark had made, which was *stated in-comic* to have been made out of Secondary A-metal; the most Thor managed to do was dent it somewat as I recall.

I think that was in Hulk #300.

Tazer the statue was stated *on panel* 2 be made of "pure adamantium" and "hardest substence known to man" but thats not what i ment

i ment the bar of adamantium in the lab, Thor hits it & *slightly* dent it with his hammer

nicamarvin

Enyalus
Juggernaut doesn't get cut in half. SS doesn't get cut in half. Thanos might not get cut in half.

The rest better pray they've got decent healing factors.

spawnwest
1.Lobo - gets sliced in half but heals backs within a few seconds and says quit fraggin around

2.inmortal Hercules - get sliced in half

3.WWH - sword goes half way in him but he doesn't dies

4.Classic Thor - dies

5.Ultimate Colossus(heterosexual for now) - dies

6.Thanos - gets knocked him down and gets cut (6 inches deep but he heals)

7.He-Man - not sure probably nothing(cut remember He-man ever being hurt by an object without it having to do with magic)

8.Captain Marvel(DC) - dies

9.Gladiator - with arms folded nothing happens; otherwise sword goes half way in him but he doesn't dies

10.SilverSurfer - dies

11.SuperMan - with hands on hips nothing happens; sword goes half way in him but he doesn't dies

12.Classic Juggernaut - falls down but nothing happens

Ouallada

SoulDevourer
The claim that Thor chipped said block was only verbal. None of the other characters saw any damage. Only Thor insisted he had damaged the adamantium block. If you have a scan that says otherwise, by all means.dent, not damage. ive a scan but dent is no visible(cuz its slight ^^)
so u think they just write this 4 the sake of it?

if u got a scan saying adamantium is mystical then y all means

Ouallada
... A dent is a form of damage. Let's not get overly pedantic.

I do not think they wrote the comic superfluously. I do think that a verbal statement without panel proof is superfluous.

SoulDevourer
lol so u sayin they lied?
anyways if Hulk can damage it with fists then Thor doing some minor damage with HAMMER aint a stretch

Ouallada
None of the other Avengers saw any damage whatsoever. Only Thor insisted he had dented it. I don't need to say that anyone lied to show that is is debateable at best, or do we also accept all forms of verbal hyperbole as gospel truth now?

SoulDevourer
"slightly dent" is hyperbole? lol
good thing he didnt say he destroyed it huh

show a scan where it says adamantium is mystical

nicamarvin
None of the other Avengers saw any damage whatsoever. Only Thor insisted he had dented it. I don't need to say that anyone lied to show that is is debateable at best, or do we also accept all forms of verbal hyperbole as gospel truth now? thor does Not Hyperbol, he always tell the truth.. wink like when he said juggernauts powers were 100x stronger.. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
or when Jug said his strenght easily equal Thors stick out tongue

btw heres scan
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6024/tvas.jpg

theres pieces flying of the impact (only tiny pieces but thats consitent with thors statement)

Ouallada
It's not the "slightly" part that I am concerned about, it's the "dent" part. Until Thor has actually been shown on panel to have damaged primary adamantium, his claim is simply little more than idle boast, especially as no one else saw any damage whatsoever. That's along the same lines as making hyperbolic statements.

Show me a scan of a green Barney eating a corned beef sandwich. Has about as much relevance as you asking for a scan that has nothing to do with Thor not having dented adamantium.

DarkOdin
Thor also dented Cap's sheild which is either equal of greater the adamantium

SoulDevourer
see ^ scan above

now "slightly" is boast? lol

u think Thor with hammer hits less hard then Hulk with fists?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor also dented Cap's sheild which is either equal of greater the adamantium EXACLY cool (its harder actualy)

nicamarvin
Thor also dented Cap's sheild which is either equal of greater the adamantium that was OF Thor...not Classic thor..

Ouallada
see ^ scan above

now "slightly" is boast? lol

u think Thor with hammer hits less hard then Hulk with fists?

Inconclusive picture, especially as, I repeat, no one else actually saw any damage. Keep in mind that this was a military testing IIRC in which it would have been in the military's favour to rigorously check if there was actually any damage.

The incident with Cap's shield was during the Reigning.

SoulDevourer
Inconclusive picture, especially as, I repeat, no one else actually saw any damage. Keep in mind that this was a military testing IIRC in which it would have been in the military's favour to rigorously check if there was actually any damage.yeah and in miltarys favour to SAY there was no damage (cuze its their invention). u know, "boast" like u said

so now verbal statement > picture? I thougt u said verbal aint big deal? ^^
picture clearly show teh pieces flying of @ impact

DarkOdin
Inconclusive picture, especially as, I repeat, no one else actually saw any damage. Keep in mind that this was a military testing IIRC in which it would have been in the military's favour to rigorously check if there was actually any damage.

The incident with Cap's shield was during the Reigning.

No the Reighing was when he destroyed a part of the shield.

DarkOdin
that was OF Thor...not Classic thor..

Been awhile but what comic was it i think it was before the lord of asgard/eartharc

SoulDevourer
No the Reighing was when he destroyed a part of the shield. yeah when he use godblast (or w/e it was) that wuz uber cool

Ouallada
yeah and in miltarys favour to SAY there was no damage (cuze its their invention). u know, "boast" like u said

so now verbal statement > picture? I thougt u said verbal aint big deal? ^^
picture clearly show teh pieces flying of @ impact

If I recall correctly, they weren't sure how hard adamantium was, as from their points of view adamantium was a failure. They had little incentive to boast. Verbal statements are next to worthless if not backed up by pictorial evidence. Verbal statements by non-central characters are also generally taken to be a form of narration. I should not have to explain this.

The picture is in no way conclusive. You, me and anyone who has seen the proceeding panels know that the adamantium block was drawn absolutely intact.

Ouallada
Been awhile but what comic was it i think it was before the lord of asgard/eartharc

The one where he quit the Avengers? Standoff crossover. Odinforce.

SoulDevourer
If I recall correctly, they weren't sure how hard adamantium was, as from their points of view adamantium was a failure. They had little incentive to boast. Thor couldnt break it or cause signifcant damage & no one else coud either so to them it wuz success (like when they say "its time science caugt up with norse myth" or somethin) so they had every reason to boast
bleh so verbal is nothin without pics, but pics are less then verbal? lol
theres pictorial evidence that it was (slightly) damage & i post it (only u dont accept it, so what). theres none that its intact
why, becuz they say so?

now show where it says adamantium is magical

DarkOdin
The one where he quit the Avengers? Standoff crossover. Odinforce.

Thats it thanks for the info.

Ouallada
Thor couldnt break it or cause signifcant damage & no one else coud either so to them it wuz success (like when they say "its time science caugt up with norse myth" or somethin) so they had every reason to boast

Don't forget. The military viewed adamantium as a failure, because their original intention was to recreate Captain America's shield. They only realised how close adamantium was to his shield after testing, of which Thor was a part. They had no vested interest in saying that it was any harder than it was.

bleh so verbal is nothin without pics, but pics are less then verbal? lol
theres pictorial evidence that it was (slightly) damage & i post it (only u dont accept it, so what). theres none that its intact
why, becuz they say so?

There are plenty of simplistic reasons behind the scan you posted. Dust, chunks of work debris, remains of previous tests on the adamantium block etc flying off the block or resting surface on impact. I rejected the scan because proceeding panels could uncover no damage. Only Thor claimed to have damaged the block. If the block were chipped, as you are claiming right now, there would certainly be visual damage. None was shown on subsequent panels, and no one else (including some of the Avengers iirc, who definitely do not have any interest in claiming that the block remained intact) could detect any damage.

now show where it says adamantium is magical

Show me where green Barney eats corned beef sandwiches. Or better yet, show me a confirmation panel in which we either a) see illustrated visual damage or b) someone else but Thor sees the damage.

SoulDevourer
Don't forget. The military viewed adamantium as a failure, because their original intention was to recreate Captain America's shield. They only realised how close adamantium was to his shield after testing, of which Thor was a part. They had no vested interest in saying that it was any harder than it was.yeah and once every1 failed at doing real damage, they see it as success so now its in there interest to say its even harder then it is
yeah whata coincidence just when Thor hits it
what about simplest explenation hm?
no major damage. bar wasnt bend or broken & no sizable chunk missing so no real damage

u can scratch steel bar with diamond but your not gonna say the bars "damaged" are ya lol
nope none was visible to the humans cuz it wuz only slightly dent
they didnt like zoom in u know
they didnt comment on it
i didnt say that, but your sayin adamantium is mystical so show a scan where they say it is
done allready

u cant say thor aint tellin truth and the others are tellin truth when its in their interest not to tell truth about their stuff

oh and since your insisting, ima say Thor didnt use his full strenght (unlike what he said)
this can be proved btw

leonidas
there's an uru vs adamantium thread. this discussion might be better served over there . . .

Ouallada
yeah and once every1 failed at doing real damage, they see it as success so now its in there interest to say its even harder then it is
yeah whata coincidence just when Thor hits it

That's blatantly not what happened.

no major damage. bar wasnt bend or broken & no sizable chunk missing so no real damage

u can scratch steel bar with diamond but your not gonna say the bars "damaged" are ya lol

If I am not mistaken, they used a microscope to view the block. No damage found.

nope none was visible to the humans cuz it wuz only slightly dent
they didnt like zoom in u know

Read above.

i didnt say that, but your sayin adamantium is mystical so show a scan where they say it is

When did I make said quote?

done allready

Rejected already.

u cant say thor aint tellin truth and the others are tellin truth when its in their interest not to tell truth about their stuff

I'm not saying that he is lying. I'm saying that it cannot be taken to be the truth when there is evidence pointing otherwise.

oh and since your insisting, ima say Thor didnt use his full strenght (unlike what he said)
this can be proved btw

Doesn't matter. That would be pure speculation.

Originally posted by leonidas
there's an uru vs adamantium thread. this discussion might be better served over there . . .

Nah, I'm about done here. I don't see a reason to carry on here when the discussion isn't stimulating and when the other party seems intent on not understanding what I am saying.

SoulDevourer
That's blatantly not what happened.cept in the pic
? scan?
your sayin adamantium cant be damaged *not even slightly* so basicaly your sayin its magical
rejection rejected allready stick out tongue
yeah but teh pic also add more evidence 4 him
so unless u got scan with the microscope part......
not exacly (unless Thor got rilly rilly stronger after that (i mean classic Thor not RKT))
hey i wuz gonna say same thing about other party

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by leonidas
there's an uru vs adamantium thread. this discussion might be better served over there . . . this aint about wich is harder (btw adamantium is harder then plain uru wink

Ouallada
cept in the pic
? scan?
your sayin adamantium cant be damaged *not even slightly* so basicaly your sayin its magical
rejection rejected allready stick out tongue
yeah but teh pic also add more evidence 4 him
so unless u got scan with the microscope part......
not exacly (unless Thor got rilly rilly stronger after that (i mean classic Thor not RKT))
hey i wuz gonna say same thing about other party

As mentioned, I will not be furthering this discussion anymore. As a parting note, I did not state nor insinuate that primary adamantium cannot be damaged. That is plainly wrong, as Cap's shield has been damaged before and is of higher durability. However, whether or not adamantium has been damaged by Thor is very much up in the air.

We can carry on with this discussion at another time when I have a more vested interest in the thread.

SoulDevourer
As mentioned, I will not be furthering this discussion anymore. As a parting note, I did not state nor insinuate that primary adamantium cannot be damaged. That is plainly wrong, as Cap's shield has been damaged before and is of higher durability. However, whether or not adamantium has been damaged by Thor is very much up in the air. ok jus to settle this once 4 all, this from Marvel oficial handbook:

"A direct blow from Thor's hammer, conveyed with the thunder god's full strength, will slightly dent a solid cylinder of Adamantium"

(btw looks like Thor wasnt that strong back then lol)

Tazer
Yo.

the statue was stated *on panel* 2 be made of "pure adamantium" and "hardest substence known to man" but thats not what i ment

i ment the bar of adamantium in the lab, Thor hits it & *slightly* dent it with his hammer

"pure" does not necessarily equal "True" in this context, given theres 2 forms of it:

http://www.pressoblivion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/hulk-300_pg35.jpg

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

"pure" does not necessarily equal "True" in this context, given theres 2 forms of it:

http://www.pressoblivion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/hulk-300_pg35.jpg

Tazer and what does "most indestructble" mean? huh

the base prolly wasnt made of the stuff anyway (only the statue)

Tazer
Yo.

and what does "most indestructble" mean? huh

it refers toward the difficulty 1 would have in adversely affecting it, not that its INCAPABLE of being adversely affected.

the base prolly wasnt made of the stuff anyway (only the statue)

makes it easier to justify the cracking, rather than the more logical explanation of it being Secondary Adamantium eh??

Tazer

SoulDevourer
it refers toward the difficulty 1 would have in adversely affecting it, not that its INCAPABLE of being adversely affected.huh uh ok

what about the "most" in "most indestructible"?

lol the base wasnt even metal (it look like its made of rock or somethin). too bad cuz othewise it been good feat for Hulk

weaponx510

wtf since when is collosus gay he is one of my favortie characters he better not be gay i though he was gettin some from shadow cat

-Pr-
Originally posted by weaponx510
wtf since when is collosus gay he is one of my favortie characters he better not be gay i though he was gettin some from shadow cat

ultimate colossus is gay. 616 colossus is not.

Tazer
Yo.

huh uh ok

what about the "most" in "most indestructible"?

that would be "most amout of difficulty".......which *still* doesnt mean "unable to be un-made".

that is, unless U believe in absolutes, in which yur gonna be HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED if U keep reading comics w/that line of thinkin'........

lol the base wasnt even metal (it look like its made of rock or somethin). too bad cuz othewise it been good feat for Hulk

the base looks exactly the same as the rest of that structure; only wishful thinkin' makes U see it any diff.

wink

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

that would be "most amout of difficulty".......which *still* doesnt mean "unable to be un-made".

that is, unless U believe in absolutes, in which yur gonna be HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED if U keep reading comics w/that line of thinkin'........ yo and since true adamantium is suppose to be more indestructible then secondary adamantium (which btw is nowhere NEAR indestructible) then what does that say about the statue hmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

good then Hulk rilly did break primary adamantium (thor too indirectly) Happy Dance

Tazer
Yo.

yo and since true adamantium is suppose to be more indestructible then secondary adamantium (which btw is nowhere NEAR indestructible) then what does that say about the statue hmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

1) is says that any claims towards something being indestructible is dubious at best, since theres ALWAYS something that can eff w/it.

2) well, if U believe the hype about TRUE vs SECONDARY, then its more than likely that it was made out of Secondary A-metal.

big grin

good then Hulk rilly did break primary adamantium (thor too indirectly) Happy Dance

uhh, that would be NO, since it was Thor that had done the work.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

1) is says that any claims towards something being indestructible is dubious at best, since theres ALWAYS something that can eff w/it.

2) well, if U believe the hype about TRUE vs SECONDARY, then its more than likely that it was made out of Secondary A-metal.

big grinlaughing out loud

but they both do it wink Thor damage it by tossing Hulk into it, and then Hulk damage it in the zoom-in panel where he lift it and chunks break of (which btw would be teh second time he damage primary adamantium)

Tazer
Yo.

laughing out loud

ahh, then since U have nothing to dispute my comments with, I'll take that as CONCESSION ACCEPTED.

kthnx4playinbai!!

evil face

but they both do it wink Thor damage it by tossing Hulk into it, and then Hulk damage it in the zoom-in panel where he lift it and chunks break of (which btw would be teh second time he damage primary adamantium)

sure, but he grabbed it at the place where it was ALREADY structurally damaged, so further dmg doesnt count towards Hulk.

and since U have no proof that the stature was TRUE A-metal, the claim is baeless anyways.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

ahh, then since U have nothing to dispute my comments with, I'll take that as CONCESSION ACCEPTED.

kthnx4playinbai!!

evil face dood...u didnt even "dispute" prev post so that dont count either big grin

on panel it SAYS with 100% certainy that its the real deal & u just dont accept it lolol

face it youve been completly...

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1319/ownedp.jpg

big grin

laughing out loud

Tazer
Yo.

dood...u didnt even "dispute" prev post so that dont count either big grin

on panel it SAYS with 100% certainy that its the real deal & u just dont accept it lolol

face it youve been completly...

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1319/ownedp.jpg

well, there was nothing TO dispute, and actually Id like to point out that U just owned *yurself* since ya apparently didnt realize that "pure" means "complete made of" in that context, and not "TRUE A-metal", as U wish it did.

wow....NICE JOB!!

*golf clap*

big grin

laughing out loud

again, CONCESSION ACCEPTED.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

well, there was nothing TO dispute, and actually Id like to point out that U just owned *yurself* since ya apparently didnt realize that "pure" means "complete made of" in that context, and not "TRUE A-metal", as U wish it did.

wow....NICE JOB!!

*golf clap*yo and u just completly ignored the "most indestructible" part RILLY NICE JOB! *clap clap & all that* Happy Dance

u know even the "pure" thing alone is enuf (allmost ^^)

saying its "pure secondary adamantium" is like sayin that a ring made o fake gold is "pure counterfeit gold". technicaly its correct but it dont exacly sound right does it confused

never mind tho, the "most indestructible" clears it up 4 good, like it or not big grin

hey why u not make a poll just 2 see how many agree with u huh? jus 2 have a good laugh big grin

Tazer
Yo.

yo and u just completly ignored the "most indestructible" part RILLY NICE JOB! *clap clap & all that* Happy Dance

I didnt ignore anything; I answered that already.

u know even the "pure" thing alone is enuf (allmost ^^)

saying its "pure secondary adamantium" is like sayin that a ring made o fake gold is "pure counterfeit gold". technicaly its correct but it dont exacly sound right does it confused

bad analogy is BAD; if a statement is saying its pure, then more than likely the comment being made is that its COMPLETELY COMPOSED OF *watever* isbeing discussed, even if its a lower grade of something.

example: brass is a mixture of 2 metals, but saying that a trombone is made of pure brass is a completely legit statement & doesnt speak for the QUALITY of the metal itself, so the statement that that statue was "pure A-metal" is only saying its COMLETELY made of it, not the QUALITY of it.

never mind tho, the "most indestructible" clears it up 4 good, like it or not big grin

more misunderstanding of the english lang eh?

hey why u not make a poll just 2 see how many agree with u huh? jus 2 have a good laugh big grin

I dont feel the need, but knock yurself out if U want............

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

I didnt ignore anything; I answered that already.confused nope

yeah but here if their sayin its "pure 2nd adamantium" its like their sayin its pure crap. maybe its true but it dont sound right does it

2nd adamantium is allready a cheap alloy to replace true adamantium. so what if its pure 2nd adamantium, big deal why bother mention it since 2nd adamantium is nothin special 2 begin with...

btw suppose they only say "pure adamantium" & nothin else, why assume its 2nd adamantium?
unles u can show where its retconed (the statue thing happen after they introduce 2nd adamantium so the fake stuff allready exist)

guess so :/

o wait your talkin about me? big grin

supremthor
Classic Juggernaut
Superman
Gladiator

Tazer
Yo.

confused nope

sure I did; scroll back a few.

yeah but here if their sayin its "pure 2nd adamantium" its like their sayin its pure crap. maybe its true but it dont sound right does it

no, theyre saying "pure A-metal"; the grage of the metal is irrelevant

2nd adamantium is allready a cheap alloy to replace true adamantium. so what if its pure 2nd adamantium, big deal why bother mention it since 2nd adamantium is nothin special 2 begin with...

I dont know about cheap; I'll grant its likely CHEAPER.......

btw suppose they only say "pure adamantium" & nothin else, why assume its 2nd adamantium?
unles u can show where its retconed (the statue thing happen after they introduce 2nd adamantium so the fake stuff allready exist)

if Thor OR Hulk failed to dmg Ultron in any noticible way when they fought it, and Logan has yet to suffer a fracture to *ANY* bone in his body from a Hulk blow, then theres no way Thor is gonna crack a solid block of it if theyre all made from the same grade of metal; the only answer would be that its the lower grade.

guess so :/

o wait your talkin about me? big grin

I can see Im going too fast for ya, so I'll bring it down to "Quicksilver" from my typical "Barry" -speed...........

wink

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

sure I did; scroll back a few.? nope no2
pure counterfeit big grin
yeah cuz that kinda thing never happen laughing out loud
btw Hulk has cracked it with his bear fists b4 so there

Tazer
Yo.

? nope no2

then U didnt go back far enuff

pure counterfeit big grin

except that its not counterfeit

yeah cuz that kinda thing never happen laughing out loud
btw Hulk has cracked it with his bear fists b4 so there

ok then, when has: 1) Logan suffereda *anything* broken of his skeleton via a Hulk-blow, OR 2) Thor or Hulk damaged the A-metal Ultron composed its shell of?

also, when has Hulk cracked A-metal (either True or Secondary) w/his bare fists aside from the instance already under discussion??

Tazer

zeel
prolly everyone minus juggs and thanos,provided they just have to sit there and do nothing.

SoulDevourer
Yo.

then U didnt go back far enuffyo serously man i did confused
pure knockoff. pure fake big grin

dunno about Wolvie but Hulk did it to Ultron
also wtf u call "A grade" anyways whats that???

he did it once on the real deal with his fist thats nuff (why you want it more then once? why seperate standard for him?)

Tazer
Yo.

yo serously man i did confused

then U should go look again, cuz I did.

pure knockoff. pure fake big grin

mmmmmmmmmmm-no. wrong again.

dunno about Wolvie but Hulk did it to Ultron
also wtf u call "A grade" anyways whats that???

ok, U've said he did.....now can U prove it? and I think U can figure out wat "A-metal" is.

he did it once on the real deal with his fist thats nuff (why you want it more then once? why seperate standard for him?)

again, WHEN/WHERE did he do it? the current event under discussion doesnt count becuz thats the very issue we're trying to iron out, so unless U can come up with another time then yur argument for it holds little merit.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

then U should go look again, cuz I did. tryin to make me bust me scroll btn or somethin lol
u didnt answer
no no
wut u denyin canon now? confused (its durin Secret Wars issues iirc)
ok dood serously what the hell are u tryin say? u mean u tryin to iron out canon or somethin? huh why double standard (u still havent proved the statues not made o the real stuff despite proof onpanel )

Tazer
Yo.

tryin to make me bust me scroll btn or somethin lol
u didnt answer

not my fault if U cant find it

no no

yes yes.

wut u denyin canon now? confused (its durin Secret Wars issues iirc)

cant deny wat hasnt been stated; so exactly how was it damaged?

ok dood serously what the hell are u tryin say? u mean u tryin to iron out canon or somethin? huh why double standard (u still havent proved the statues not made o the real stuff despite proof onpanel )

1) there is no proof on panel, despite yur claims

2) I havent used a dbl-standard.

3) U have no other examples to offer besides that which we're talking about Im guessing?

so in summation, the only evidence U have is Hulk further damaging the base of a statue AFTER his head cracked it AFTER Thor hit him into it.

yea, this is done unless some new info or feats get added.

Tazer

SoulDevourer

Tazer

SoulDevourer
and its not my fault U cant find it.i ment not my fualt there aint nothing 2 find miffed
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/359/nodvd2.jpg
ima take u a point 4 callin it a dent. what Thor did in the lab, thats dent. what Thor did on Caps sheild also (big) dent. what Hulk did, aint no dent. u cant slip thru a dent
he broke it good n proper it wuz only small crack but still broke it yup if it wuz board same thicknes as the armor then he would of broke it smokin'
cept onpanel Happy Dance

btw u the one who told them mods 2 close my poll? miffed

Tazer
Yo.

i ment not my fualt there aint nothing 2 find miffed

sure it is; it means either yur eyes suck or U lack the ability to read comprehensively.

I'll let U figure out which it is. wink

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/359/nodvd2.jpg

U did it wrong, and I still win.

ima take u a point 4 callin it a dent. what Thor did in the lab, thats dent. what Thor did on Caps sheild also (big) dent. what Hulk did, aint no dent. u cant slip thru a dent
he broke it good n proper it wuz only small crack but still broke it yup if it wuz board same thicknes as the armor then he would of broke it smokin'

U can if its by a seal (which it likely was), and thats IN ADDITION TO Wasp *saying* he "dented it a little" (again, a direct quote), and U have NO PROOF that anything was "broke good n proper".

doubt me? find the page (tip: minus the ads, it was on pgs 25 & 26), post it and show me up.

I'll wait.........

cept onpanel Happy Dance

where it DOESNT say wat U claim.

btw u the one who told them mods 2 close my poll? miffed

I didnt even know U had done so, so that would be "no."

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.
sure it is; it means either yur eyes suck or U lack the ability to read comprehensively.

I'll let U figure out which it is. winkyo that, or your lyin. u didnt answer
no I win stick out tongue
lol your the one whose been sayin panel statments dont count make up ur mind will u laughing out loud
here she state dent sure, but on panel its contradict: visual> statement. he broke it d00d Happy Dance
"slip thru a dent" lol. maybe wasp phaze-shift? laughing out loud
says enuff for every1 cept u Happy Dance
yeah this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t513596.html
they close it w/o explanation so its suspicous imo :/

Tazer
Yo.

yo that, or your lyin. u didnt answer

Ive *no need* to lie to U.

no I win stick out tongue

not really; infinity+1 beats all.

so no matter wat U say, I'll always top ya; better luck next time. wink

lol your the one whose been sayin panel statments dont count make up ur mind will u laughing out loud
here she state dent sure, but on panel its contradict: visual> statement. he broke it d00d Happy Dance
"slip thru a dent" lol. maybe wasp phaze-shift? laughing out loud

didnt say that; wat I said (and have been saying) is YOU misconstrue the on-panel statements, and this is just the latest example.

so tell us where is was that shes contradicted on-panel? show us the pic where we see a crack, or some part of his body broken.

says enuff for every1 cept u Happy Dance

I havent heard any1 else chime in here, so Ive no idea who the "every1" U mention would be......

yeah this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t513596.html
they close it w/o explanation so its suspicous imo :/

I would think theyd give a reason for shutting it down.........

Tazer

guyhasdowns09
Type like a normal person U look stupid.

SoulDevourer
not really; infinity+1 beats all.

so no matter wat U say, I'll always top ya; better luck next time. wink mad infinity+infinity ther u go! eek!
nope your the only 1 not me panels clear like black on black
LOLOL what dyou think she slip thru if it aint @ least a crack? or like said u think she phaze thru?
yah thats point they didnt mad

Tazer
Yo.

mad infinity+infinity ther u go! eek!

ahh, but thats just infinity.....which Ive *already* gotten to.

so no matter wat, yur playing catch-up; thats how math works. wink

nope your the only 1 not me panels clear like black on black

well, since its "black on black", that proves U cant see it.

thnx for making my point for me.

LOLOL what dyou think she slip thru if it aint @ least a crack? or like said u think she phaze thru?

becuz Ultron is an android with a metallic shell that ISNT one big piece (as we saw when he fell apart), and since this is so that means it has/needs seals to protect its internals from moisture.

yah thats point they didnt mad

then U should prolly ask 1 directly; I dont think theyll hold the reason if asked 4 it.

Tazer

SoulDevourer
ahh, but thats just infinity.....which Ive *already* gotten to.

so no matter wat, yur playing catch-up; thats how math works. winkyo but thats no fair! sad
duh i spot dat but to late i ment BLACK ON WHITE of cos i coudnt edit cuz dang 15min edit time mad mad
but teh crack wuz not on edge of armor piece or somethin (it wuz right on chest part iirc) and the crack went right thru the armor thats why she wuz able get inside
did dat but no answer yet sad

Tazer
Yo.

yo but thats no fair! sad

thats math comrade....

duh i spot dat but to late i ment BLACK ON WHITE of cos i coudnt edit cuz dang 15min edit time mad mad

not my fault........

but teh crack wuz not on edge of armor piece or somethin (it wuz right on chest part iirc) and the crack went right thru the armor thats why she wuz able get inside

again: show us the pic. Im waiting.............

did dat but no answer yet sad

I dont know wat to tell ya then comrade.......

Tazer

SoulDevourer
again: show us the pic. Im waiting............. u think i aint look for it? mad

Tazer
Yo.

u think i aint look for it? mad

hey, I dont know that.......

I'll be sure to check back every so often to see if U've come up w/it..

Tazer

SoulDevourer
Yo.

hey, I dont know that.......

I'll be sure to check back every so often to see if U've come up w/it..

Tazer i coud allways try er..."borrow" th one from school if its still there angel but even then aint got no scanner sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir has shattered something stronger than Adamantium before. A fake Mjolnir with the power of that weak clone behind it at that.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Ajoke.jpg

angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.