Titanic to set sail again - in 3D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies

MildPossession
3D wouldn't even get me into cinemas to sit through Titanic again...

Robtard
****ing hell, one of the worst and most overrated films ever. Talk about polishing the same turd and trying to sell it as something new.

coolmovies
Ohh shut the **** up

jaden101
Wouldn't mind seeing the guy fall and then smash of the giant propeller in 3D.

Robtard
Originally posted by coolmovies
Ohh shut the **** up

I won't.

BruceSkywalker
they just want this to make a few extra dollars that is all..
shame on them

Quincy
Hollywood

coolmovies
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they just want this to make a few extra dollars that is all..
shame on them

This time its not about money

Robtard
Pray tell, what then?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Wouldn't mind seeing the guy fall and then smash of the giant propeller in 3D. That was pure pwnage...Kinda like when Fry was stabbed by the alien.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That was pure pwnage...Kinda like when Fry was stabbed by the alien.

http://skyjude.users.btopenworld.com/Images/goodfellas02.jpg

Rogue Jedi
You really ARE a funny guy!!! haermm

Davis Bloome
laughing out loud Maybe it'll make a billion bucks again?

roughrider
Hollywood is jumping on 3D like it's the life raft that will save them all. They complain about flatlining DVD sales around the world - that happened because of their stupid, destructive format war between HD DVD and Blu-ray. Made us indecisive & unwilling to spend our money. I'm into HDTV, but I still haven't gotten into Blu-ray, because I don't feel compelled enough to.

BruceSkywalker
This time its not about money

most likely it is.. why re release a movie that made $ 1.8 billion dollars ten some what odd years ago and then put it in 3-d??

Its about the benjamins

Originally posted by roughrider
Hollywood is jumping on 3D like it's the life raft that will save them all. They complain about flatlining DVD sales around the world - that happened because of their stupid, destructive format war between HD DVD and Blu-ray. Made us indecisive & unwilling to spend our money. I'm into HDTV, but I still haven't gotten into Blu-ray, because I don't feel compelled enough to.

right now a brand new system that is supposedly better than the blu-ray stuff is being made in china

Impediment
Ohh shut the **** up

Quit with the insults. I won't have it.

Back to topic, this movie was good for a one time watch, if you ask me. Not only was the film entirely, and needlessly, too long, but the acting was just too forced, especially by Leo. 3D is the new fad of Hollywood these days, and the studios are just trying to make as much extra money as they possibly can.

You can't polish a turd.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Impediment
Quit with the insults. I won't have it.

Back to topic, this movie was good for a one time watch, if you ask me. Not only was the film entirely, and needlessly, too long, but the acting was just too forced, especially by Leo. 3D is the new fad of Hollywood these days, and the studios are just trying to make as much extra money as they possibly can.

You can't polish a turd.

Funny seeing as we had 3D for so long now, unless they mean 3D digital graphics.

Impediment
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Funny seeing as we had 3D for so long now, unless they mean 3D digital graphics.

3 has been around since, what, the 1950's? It was semi-popular in the "revival apex era" with such shit films as Amityville 3D, Comin' at Ya!, The Man who wasn't There, Jaws 3D, and Friday the 13th 3D.

Now that film has become more advanced with CGI, 3D filming can, again, be revived to be thrown into a movie that will, hopefully, attract more viewers.

Also, sadly, studios and/or director's are wanting to re-release older films strictly for the sake of earning more cabbage, yet they claim to want to "re-vitalize" their vision.

Steak Knife
I guess the part where the guy falls from the sinking ship and bounces off the railings and stuff might be cool in 3D, otherwise meh.

siriuswriter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
!!!!

if they brought the movie back, 'my heart will go on' would have to come back, and if i hear that song in mass quantaties again on the heavy metal station i will go crazy.

jinXed by JaNx
if this happens i will lose all respect for Cameron.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
....just. NO.

I hated this movie - it's too cheesy, and the song "My heart will go on" was unbearably annoying.

and I hated Leonardo DiCaprio acting. actually, I hated everyone's acting.. and that hand on the window thing... eh.

I don't even know why I remember a lot about it.

MildPossession
JACK JACK JACK ROSE ROSE JACK ROSE JACK JACK ROSE ROSE

Spartan005
wait a minute... is this a really bad joke?

how could they even make titanic in 3d? There's not even any action until the last third of the movie

MildPossession
Can have the ship coming out of the screen towards you...

BruceSkywalker
since no one has said I will smile Will Kate's chest be in 3 D as well??? smile big grin stick out tongue eek! laughing laughing

Mr Parker
Being one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time I would love to see it brought back to the theaters again but it should have been two years ago when it would have been its 10 year anniversary.Bringing it back just to have it released in 3D is a poor excuse to bring it back to the theaters.

Selphie
What the hell is the point of making a 3D movie of the Titanic?!

Robtard
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That.

The dick is not wrong, you know.

bzuka
i think that it is too banal

botankus
Not sure how the first half of Titanic would be in 3D.

The mention of the Lord of the Rings in 3D has my attention.

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
Not sure how the first half of Titanic would be in 3D.

You mean Leo's glorious face coming out at you isn't enough?

botankus
laughing out loud Oh, believe me, I'll cherish those cute little dimples of his.

I'm also thinking that Titanic lovers who like the love story better will be foaming at the mouth for the part where Leo and Kate are on the front of the boat and he's proclaiming himself "King of the world!", with his pearly whites jumping out of the movie screen. No doubt Leo and Kate will be sailing into their hearts, literally.

Let me put the love story experience in lament's terms, if I may. Imagine the chick in my sig as the moviegoer, and that horse is Leo diving in for the big 3D smooch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.