ROTS Obi Wan vs Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Takes Place on the Star Forge.

Vorpal Ruin
Obi-Wan wins.

Nephthys
Star-Forge Malak would win. I doubt Obi would kill the captive jedi, so Malak has a lot more chances to end Obi than Obi does of him.

xxxpoppunker182
I think you all under rate Obi-wan. He takes this.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
I think you all under rate Obi-wan. He takes this.

Are you high? 2/3 of us voted for Obi-Wan.

Eminence
Malak is an unknown. Thread starter is annoying.

Dr McBeefington
In terms of saber combat, he's an unknown. In terms of force abilities, he's above Obi wan.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Eminence
Malak is an unknown. Thread starter is annoying.

Go upside his head!

Nephthys
Fool! I ate my own testicle in Nam! Now who's the moron, Zwahahahaha!

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Fool! I ate my own testicle in Nam! Now who's the moron, Zwahahahaha!

Aren't you not supposed to talk to Nebaris?

Nephthys
That isn't Nebaris, he hasn't even attacked Gideon yet. When he does, Then he's Nebaris.

Gideon
That isn't Nebaris, he hasn't even attacked Gideon yet. When he does, Then he's Nebaris.

It is Nebaris.

And Nebaris spends more time attacking Darth Sexy than he ever has spent attacking me.

Nephthys
I doubt that's Nebaris.

EDIT

Gideon
I doubt that's Nebaris.

It is Nebaris. Same posting style, same mannerisms, and he even referenced "Nebaris" in a baiting comment to Darth Sexy.

Simple.

Are you willing to bet your account on it?

Vorpal Ruin
I will bet his account on it!

Nephthys
I do too, though I absolutely will not do anything if I'm wrong.

And I didn't know about the comment to Beefy.mmm

Gideon
I do too, though I absolutely will not do anything if I'm wrong.

And I didn't know about the comment to Beefy.mmm

That's not what I meant.

Interacting with socks is a bannable offense. REX made it abundantly clear that people were not supposed to talk to Nebaris.

Ever.

Nephthys
Well I really, really, really doubt that it is Nebaris. He'd never be so low-brow. But if I'm wrong I doubt REX would punish me for a simple mistake.

Digi
Guys, not "feeding the trolls" is a rule that goes beyond individual banned members. Once a sock or troll is identified, he/she should be ignored regardless of who the person is. And yes, when it becomes a recurring problem, we're considering taking action against people who ignore this.

As it is, I'm just telling you as information. No harm done here, but for future reference. Thanks.

Gideon
Well I really, really, really doubt that it is Nebaris. He'd never be so low-brow. But if I'm wrong I doubt REX would punish me for a simple mistake.

REX (like me) can see through you. You were one of the more prominent Nebaris fanboys; you're eager to interact with him again and never made a secret of it.

You would conveniently use the "oh well I didn't know it was him!" approach to save your ass ifwhen the moderators come rolling in, meanwhile the interaction has given the neglected sock his attention, and he feels inclined to come back around.

It was almost a success. The problem is that this clearly is Nebaris, and because you were one of Nebaris's fanboys, it is reasonable to assume that you do, in fact, know who he is when he posts.

And that will likely be on REX's mind when he comes seeking to crush you beneath his heel, much to my own amusement.

Gideon
Well that just made my sickeningly awesome melodramatic post completely flaccid.

Could you not have waited, Digi, until after I made him squirm?

Nephthys
Apologies.

I was never one of his 'fanboys', you ass. No more than DS is your fanboy. I agreed with him, and expected better of him that petty trolling. I can see now that I was probably wrong on the last one. It's very easy to mistake who Neb is at any given time. As I recall for months you and your 'fanboys' thought I was him.

mattatom
EDIT

Nephthys
Did, you not just read the last page? Don't feed the troll.

mattatom
Did, you not just read the last page? Don't feed the troll.
Oh is Nebaris back Fanboy No.1? You must feel so ecstatic.

Gideon
I was never one of his 'fanboys', you ass.

No, you're right. Your relationship was far too close to be defined by such an insignificant, petty term.

We're loversfriends, that's all!

shifty

I know. And such a stigma stays with you for all time.

If that's true (and it's not), you didn't know him as well as you thought (but you did).

Indeed.

No.

That should indicate how close we consider the two of you.

Nephthys
Aren't you retired?

Anyway, Oh unblemished one, what do you think of the fight? For me I think its a classic case of environmental factors influencing an outcome.

Eminence
mattatom
Oh is Nebaris back Fanboy No.1? You must feel so ecstatic. That was... unusually obnoxious.

Gideon
Let's see.

"Takes place in the Star Forge."

Very detailed, very specific. Yes, you're right. Circumstances, indeed.

Oh shit, this won't do...

After a series of feints and jabs, MaraObi-Wan takes out herhis keychain and CaedusMalak -- in his infantile stupidity -- becomes enamored with the shiny object, allowing Mara JadeObi-Wan to lure him thirty paces backward into a cavechamber, where shehe throws the keychain, prompting CaedusMalak to drop his lightsaber and pursue the shiny object, allowing Mara JadeObi-Wan to detonate conveniently placed charges to bury CaedusMalak alive.

Gideon
That was... unusually obnoxious.

Says the guy who spends all of his time bickering back and forth with DS.

HypocriticalAmusing.

Eminence
Gideon
Says the guy who spends all of his time bickering back and forth with DS.

HypocriticalAmusing. You. Make. No. Sense.

Burn in Hell, godless sodomite.

Nephthys
You know what I meant, ass. He gets lots of jedi to drain, and (I think) a darkside boost. Not a stupidly clever and witty (and hunky) keychain.

Gideon
Stephen Colbert phoned in and wants his expression back, Emmy. And he also told me to tell you:

"Fvck you!"

Or that might have been Sevius masquerading as Stephen Colbert...

You know what I meant, ass. He gets lots of jedi to drain, and (I think) a darkside boost. Not a stupid keychain.

A stupid keychain? Aha. Says you. Do you honestly think Malak, a Dark Lord of the Sith, would be distracted by a stupid keychain?

Hardly.

Nephthys
Well this is the guy who thought that bombing a planet and assuming he got his target would be more efficient than actually looking for her.

But whatever, edited.

Gideon
WTF.

You mean Tarkin or Malak?

Eminence
Malak. Tarkin was standing next to his "target", dumbass.

Gideon
Malak. Tarkin was standing next to his "target", dumbass.

Precisely. Tarkin blew up a planet and assumed he "got" his target.

And Malak didn't blow up a planet.

So it has to be Tarkin.

I win.

Nephthys
Nothings ever good enough for you is it?

Edited.

Eminence
Gideon
Precisely. Tarkin blew up a planet and assumed he "got" his target.

And Malak didn't blow up a planet.

So it has to be Tarkin.

I win. That's not true! That's imPOSSible!!

NOOOOOO!!!

With Neph's edit, I win. cool

Neph, you ride well.

Nephthys
Naturally, nutriding has been in my family for generations, ever since my great-great-great-great-grandfather Edmund T. Blackadder Exodus. He used to be the kings chief Eunuch you know, and frequently they would taunt him by having him ride around on their nuts, cajoling and fondling him as they went. Ahh, it was a simpler time my friend. Now, every year on the anniversary of his sniping we honour him by doing the same. And here I do the same for you.

mattatom
That was... unusually obnoxious.
Too much of reading Gideon's posts, *smacks head* must.. remember... Red's... training!

Gideon
Originally posted by mattatom
Too much of reading Gideon's posts, *smacks head* must.. remember... Red's... training!

And just what is that supposed to mean, yousonofabitch?

Eminence
Whoa! Censor bypass, dude!

mattatom
Originally posted by Gideon

And just what is that supposed to mean, yousonofabitch?
That your ability to be incredibly obnoxious has worn of on me, slightly.

Gideon
That your ability to be incredibly obnoxious has worn of on me, slightly.

"Incredibly obnoxious"?

Dubya tee eff.

'Splain how I'm obnoxious.

mattatom
"Incredibly obnoxious"?

Dubya tee eff.

'Splain how I'm obnoxious.
Nice one.
Oh what? Sorry Eminence must be wearing of on me as well, *smacks head* Remember... Lucien... and... Red's... training!

Hewhoknowsall
Nebaris usually doesn't spam like that, instead he talks about how awesome Bane is.

Lord Lucien
"Incredibly obnoxious"?

Dubya tee eff.

'Splain how I'm obnoxious. You're still here, Joaquin.

Lord Lucien
Nice one.
Oh what? Sorry Eminence must be wearing of on me as well, *smacks head* Remember... Lucien... and... Red's... training! Get back on those nuts, boy. Have a semi-colon, right bracket.

wink

It's a winky face.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Get back on those nuts, boy. Have a semi-colon, right bracket.

wink

It's a winky face.
I'm aware of that, I use MSN, oh god here goes *gets back on* Eww it's sticky!

Captain REX
Get back on topic, folks. Nephthys, you should have known that it was Neb due to the fact that his username was ANALBLAST. It's painfully obvious. And when his first comments are derogatory and useless, you should know not to interact. You NEVER feed the trolls.

Also, everyone then subsequently bickering about it is exactly what he wants; disruption and chaos. So DON'T DO IT.

It's really that simple.

In any case, I'm not sure. Malak is not considered an unknown, as far as I know. An unknown would be someone that we seriously have nothing on.

Wolverine2179
What about the user name ANALCANDY?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Captain REX
Get back on topic, folks. Nephthys, you should have known that it was Neb due to the fact that his username was ANALBLAST. It's painfully obvious. And when his first comments are derogatory and useless, you should know not to interact. You NEVER feed the trolls.

It actually wasn't that obvious to me. He normally doesn't just spam and troll, but actually tries to felate Bane debate most of the time.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
It actually wasn't that obvious to me. He normally doesn't just spam and troll, but actually tries to felate Bane debate most of the time.

Exactly what i said a few posts ago.

Anyway, based on what I've seen Obi Wan is quite a bit more powerful than Malak.

Gaevus Mesias
I'm DAMN glad I was never around to deal with Nebaris' cock****shit.

Zepxyon
Obi wan and by far...Just for the simple Fact that Malak's force abilities and Saber skills are just awful.Obi wan..Enough said.Malak is the worst sith ever in my opinion.

mattatom
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Obi wan and by far...Just for the simple Fact that Malak's force abilities and Saber skills are just awful.Obi wan..Enough said.Malak is the worst sith ever in my opinion. *Incredulous look* Worse than Bandon?!

Lord Lucien
Especially Bandon's.

Originally posted by Zepxyon
Obi wan and by far...Just for the simple Fact that Malak's force abilities and Saber skills are just awful.Obi wan..Enough said.Malak is the worst sith ever in my opinion. Out of curiousity, what are you basing this on?

truejedi
obi wan dominates. Give me any category, i'll give you something that Kenobi did that Malak never did. I thought we just settled that you can't use this guy in a vs. thread?

Slash_KMC
Some people...

Aklis
Obi-Wan would win in saber combat, without a doubt. How it would turn out in the Force, on the Star Forge, is another thing.

truejedi
It is Nebaris.

And Nebaris spends more time attacking Darth Sexy than he ever has spent attacking me.

Kotor 3 is nebaris?

Red Nemesis
No. There was a user named, well, look at REX's last post.

truejedi
oh, ok, i see now. Neb's posts actually get deleted now. Very nice.

XER
That guy wasn't me for the record. I make it painfully obvious when it is.

Slash_KMC
We know you make it painfully obvious...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.