batman enters . . . the GROWING GAUNTLET (blame juntai)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
so, it starts off 1on1 but as soon as the person is in trouble, the next comes in and so on. the list is NOT in order--this is not a regular gauntlet. how many can batman deal with before he falls?

1. joker
2. batroc
3. bane
4. black widow
5. nightwing
6. daredevil
7. bronze tiger
8. silver samurai
9. lady deathstrike
10. mister hyde

assume batman is extremely po'd and fighting very intelligently. they fight in a huge warehouse. not pitch dark, but say night time with a half-3/4 moonlight level of light. getting bolo'd=trouble and next can enter and attempt to free the person or take the fight right to batman.

^ just like leo's thread, just starring batman.

and i swapped batroc's # position with joker cause...wtf.

leonidas
i have my lawyer on the phone. he'd like to speak to you. no expression

psycho gundam
i'm not making profit and it was altered, and credits were given.

lawyers be damned.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm not making profit and it was altered, and credits were given.

lawyers be damned.

well, since credit WAS given, and since you lead me to believe it was juntai's idea, and he's NEVER wrong . . . all right. i forgive you. big grin

anyway, using the stuff in his belt would be very much akin to spidey using his webs--in some cases, like the various gases he's been shown to carry, it might be even more efective. his skill would make up for the disadvantage in strength spidey has. in all honesty, i could see spidey reaching 9 in his thread. i could see bats making maybe 8, but 9 gets him for certain. he'd fall before then (maybe 5) if he hasn't one-shotted several of them with his weapons.

damn, no wonder everyone likes these things. they're fun! big grin

shokosugi
Batman starts to slow down at 3 and goes down at 5 or 6.

Juk3n
After fighting Bane, he will be easy pickin's for next on the list, in which he will have to resort to belt, Widow and NW take him out.

Juntai
is Bane on Venom?
Because, he'd be much higher on the list if he were, right in the top few.
Without it, Batman will probably wreck him, especially so early into the matchup.

Juntai
Originally posted by Juk3n
After fighting Bane, he will be easy pickin's for next on the list, in which he will have to resort to belt, Widow and NW take him out.

Bane against Batman, Bane was actually doing decent, even being on top at this point, until Batman got pissed off , as he notes that rage comes over him. Then it was lights out for Bane with a flurry of blows. Detective 701.
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc257&image=943_batbane_legacy6.jpg
http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc36&image=697_batbane_legacy7.jpg

During No Man's Land, Detective 736, Bane tries to fight Batman, he lands the initial blow to start the conflict, and only one more throughout it, neither really harm or slow Batman down, and Batman begins wrecking him, landing another flurry of blows, until Bane threatens to blow a bomb that will kill innocents so he can escape.

if Widow's below Nightwing, neither stand a chance. Nightwing can't even touch Bruce, literally, he's tried. Couldn't land a single blow. Batman 600.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Bane against Batman, Bane was actually doing decent, even being on top at this point, until Batman got pissed off , as he notes that rage comes over him. Then it was lights out for Bane with a flurry of blows. Detective 701.
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc257&image=943_batbane_legacy6.jpg
http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc36&image=697_batbane_legacy7.jpg

During No Man's Land, Detective 736, Bane tries to fight Batman, he lands the initial blow to start the conflict, and only one more throughout it, neither really harm or slow Batman down, and Batman begins wrecking him, landing another flurry of blows, until Bane threatens to blow a bomb that will kill innocents so he can escape.

if Widow's below Nightwing, neither stand a chance. Nightwing can't even touch Bruce, literally, he's tried. Couldn't land a single blow. Batman 600.

quit stallinga nd say where you think he makes it to already! mad

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Six.

grimify
Probably 6...Nightwing + DD together would do it.

Philosophía
I'd say 7.

manx422
clears it

leonidas
Originally posted by manx422
clears it

shock

manx422
He is DA BATMAN

leonidas
that he is . . . laughing out loud thumb up

BruceSkywalker
^ just like leo's thread, just starring batman.

and i swapped batroc's # position with joker cause...wtf.

he stalemates at Bronze Tiger

psycho gundam
just so everyone knows, new opponents will be jumping in as soon as batman BEGINS to get the better of the joker and so on and so forth. batman would probably realize that 3-4 guys in, but as leo intended, the newcomers can help a trapped character or just go in on batman.

now imo, he would have problems against batroc. true he has gas and all that, but every usage is lessening his chances of getting further, and he also lacks the knowledge of who's coming up next. if he logically conserves his tools for the obviously tougher opponents, that means he would have to go toe to toe with more of the earlier ones, and he'd be justifiably tired assuming he triumphs over them.

leonidas
against batroc? blink

one batarang from the shadows one-shots him. bats has several in his belt, among all the other things.

psycho gundam
sure, why not.

but once batroc is out, bane then steps in. and batroc wouldn't be comatose or something, it's possible he could clear his head out while batman's knee deep in opponents, that's the danger of this kind of "gauntlet".

the irony is that the better batman does, the more trouble he gets himself into.

but on a side note, is bronze tiger more dangerous of an oppponent than the silver samurai is? i wasn't sure if their possition should have been swapped.

darthgoober
against batroc? blink

one batarang from the shadows one-shots him. bats has several in his belt, among all the other things.
Depends on how old Batroc is in this thread. In his more recent appearances Batroc's portrayed as an "old timer" and would go down pretty quick. But back in the day when his age wasn't shown to be much of an issue he took WAY too many punches from Cap for me to think that one Batarang would put him down.

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
Depends on how old Batroc is in this thread. In his more recent appearances Batroc's portrayed as an "old timer" and would go down pretty quick. But back in the day when his age wasn't shown to be much of an issue he took WAY too many punches from Cap for me to think that one Batarang would put him down.

depends on where the rang hits. don't forget--bats has the environment advantage and has the benefit of attacking first. if batroc doesn't see it coming and bats has time to line him up, i see no way batroc stays conscious after the assault. erm

and PG--the gauntlet is NEVER in order of most dangerous.

psycho gundam
then put deathstrike or hyde first then stick out tongue

leonidas
then put deathstrike or hyde first then stick out tongue

doh

darthgoober
depends on where the rang hits. don't forget--bats has the environment advantage and has the benefit of attacking first. if batroc doesn't see it coming and bats has time to line him up, i see no way batroc stays conscious after the assault. erm

and PG--the gauntlet is NEVER in order of most dangerous.
How does Bat's get the first attack from the shadows with time for perfect aim? Batroc goes in as soon as Jokers in trouble, so it seems like the most probable opening shot would be Batroc landing a kick from behind while Bruce stands over the Joker. The only way Bat's would have the advantage in the opening seconds would be if he one shotted Joker from the shadows, and I don't think I've ever seen him pull that one off.

leonidas
How does Bat's get the first attack from the shadows with time for perfect aim? Batroc goes in as soon as Jokers in trouble, so it seems like the most probable opening shot would be Batroc landing a kick from behind while Bruce stands over the Joker. The only way Bat's would have the advantage in the opening seconds would be if he one shotted Joker from the shadows, and I don't think I've ever seen him pull that one off.

confused

you don't think he could--given shadows and knowledge that the attack is coming--use one of the weapons in his belt to one-shot the joker?

i'll disagree with you there, goob. then he'd likely be able to replay the ko with batroc akin to what bullseye could do, or cap for that matter with his shield.

darthgoober
confused

you don't think he could--given shadows and knowledge that the attack is coming--use one of the weapons in his belt to one-shot the joker?

i'll disagree with you there, goob. then he'd likely be able to replay the ko with batroc akin to what bullseye could do, or cap for that matter with his shield.
Not when the Joker's actively working to track him down too. Joker's not going to just stand there and wait for Batman to land something on him, he knows Bat's MO. I'd agree with you if it was almost any of his other rogues, but this is the Joker we're talking about. If Bat's stayed hidden to long Joker would start tossing grenades around at random or something.

leonidas
Not when the Joker's actively working to track him down too. Joker's not going to just stand there and wait for Batman to land something on him, he knows Bat's MO. I'd agree with you if it was almost any of his other rogues, but this is the Joker we're talking about. If Bat's stayed hidden to long Joker would start tossing grenades around at random or something.

bats is waiting for him to arrive. joker would have to start lobbing grenades the instant he arrived. bats would already be hidden WAITING for him, seeing him arrive. i don't see how he DOESN'T one-shot joker immediately. he one-shots the next couple as well, imo.

Juntai
yah they won't really start adding up until around daredevil and later, and several of those go down to various gas bombs, flash grenades, etc, especially in an enclosed space.

Batmans unnatural ability to dissapear into shadows will also help him a lot these matchups.

leonidas
yah they won't really start adding up until around daredevil and later, and several of those go down to various gas bombs, flash grenades, etc, especially in an enclosed space.

Batmans unnatural ability to dissapear into shadows will also help him a lot these matchups.

thumb up

Juntai
I know statwise Lady Deathstrike is dangerous, but how is she in appearances against an opponent like Batman?

What Hyde are we talking about?

Batman's got a good shot at making it to the end of this thing. If he loses, it would likely be in these last few.

psycho gundam
mr hyde is basically a far lesser version of the hulk (iirc a fifty toner +/-), but his intellect doesn't diminish.

leonidas
I know statwise Lady Deathstrike is dangerous, but how is she in appearances against an opponent like Batman?

What Hyde are we talking about?

Batman's got a good shot at making it to the end of this thing. If he loses, it would likely be in these last few.

yah, hyde's a cl50-75 bruiser, nothing too special. lady d has been taken out without TOO much trouble by cap at one point, but i can't recall if that was before she had her healing factor upgrade. last i knew, she had a great HF. bats would beat her h2h, but her healing would make a ko difficult. if there are others still standing when he reaches her, he could be in a lot of trouble.

jinzin
Batman stops after Bane gets into the fight. IF he manages to get past/get the better off Bane, Widow or nightwing begin to wreck him when they come in.

psycho gundam
^ what's your take on a fresh batman vs oyama yuriko 1 on 1?

jinzin
^ what's your take on a fresh batman vs oyama yuriko 1 on 1?

Deathstrike?

She'd decimate him... She's quite skilled, faster, stronger, tireless, and has repair systems on par with Wolverine's healing factor.

Batman can't even make use of his usual arsenal when it comes to dealing with metas. Gas and flash grenades are just about completely useless. Fire won't do any good, and pressure points and strikes? Absolutley useless.

The only chance he has is using electro shocks.... and I don't even know if that would work or how effective it would be.

darthgoober
bats is waiting for him to arrive. joker would have to start lobbing grenades the instant he arrived. bats would already be hidden WAITING for him, seeing him arrive. i don't see how he DOESN'T one-shot joker immediately. he one-shots the next couple as well, imo.
Ah see I missed the part about him waiting in the warehouse for them to walk through the door. I was thinking that Joker/Batman started out inside a warehouse. Him being able to wait for an ambush like that would definitely give him an advantage.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
Deathstrike?

She'd decimate him... She's quite skilled, faster, stronger, tireless, and has repair systems on par with Wolverine's healing factor.

Batman can't even make use of his usual arsenal when it comes to dealing with metas. Gas and flash grenades are just about completely useless. Fire won't do any good, and pressure points and strikes? Absolutley useless.

The only chance he has is using electro shocks.... and I don't even know if that would work or how effective it would be.

i wasn't sure about her HF but cap DID wreck her in a straight 1on1. not sure if you're basing this on just her new healing factor or what, but he is undoubtly more skilled. she also didn't seem faster than cap. again, that fight may have been before her upgraded HF though.

Juntai
Batman stops after Bane gets into the fight. IF he manages to get past/get the better off Bane, Widow or nightwing begin to wreck him when they come in. A pissed off determined Batman wrecks Bane, I've given evidence of this already in the thread. As well as Bruce being too much for Dick, so much to where Dick couldn't even land a single strike against him. Widow won't fare much better. Bruce makes quick work of the top several.

Juntai
Deathstrike?

The only chance he has is using electro shocks.... and I don't even know if that would work or how effective it would be. Her slightly increased stats don't mean much, Bruce invariably beats her featwise anyhow, how well does she actually perform?
Looking through respect threads for her, I just see Wolverine and Cap kicking her ass, really.
The only thing is that her healing factor might make her last long enough to survive till Hyde gets there.

leonidas
Her slightly increased stats don't mean much, Bruce invariably beats her featwise anyhow, how well does she actually perform?
Looking through respect threads for her, I just see Wolverine and Cap kicking her ass, really.
The only thing is that her healing factor might make her last long enough to survive till Hyde gets there.

pretty much. she's never really been very impressive in the times i've seen her. erm

jinzin
i wasn't sure about her HF but cap DID wreck her in a straight 1on1. not sure if you're basing this on just her new healing factor or what, but he is undoubtly more skilled. she also didn't seem faster than cap. again, that fight may have been before her upgraded HF though.

Cap "owned" DS WAY before her upgrades, which took place in Extreme X-men... Since then she's stalemated both X-23 and Wolverine.

And iirc Cap used plot device ftw..

Her slightly increased stats don't mean much, Bruce invariably beats her featwise anyhow, how well does she actually perform?
read above.

jinzin
Yeah, I just looked back through that fight and honestly she was giving Cap the business in that fight. She landed the first strike and the only legitimate Cap got on her was the shield bash at the end before she got plastered with the catwalk. Yeah what a low performance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
i smell a battlezone.

leonidas
Yeah, I just looked back through that fight and honestly she was giving Cap the business in that fight. She landed the first strike and the only legitimate Cap got on her was the shield bash at the end before she got plastered with the catwalk. Yeah what a low performance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you got scans? i remember her slipping a kick that did nothing, and cap pretty much ending it with the shield when he really got serious. i admit it's been a while since i saw it though. and i thought the catwalk thing happened after he'd pretty much ended the fight, but maybe not. scans would help.

jinzin
don't have an ability to put scans up sans taking digital pictures.

Basically she shreds his torso, I don't see damage on the suit thereafter or blood, but there is definitely shreds of something coming off her claws when she takes her 2nd swipe at Cap. And at the end of the fight, Cap indeed shield bashed her in the face. However... There's no/none/zero indication that it was a fight ending blow. All it showed is him hitting her hard before the catwalk fell on top of her.. It not likely that it was a fight ender considering even after the catwalk, she was still talking trash to Cap...

SuperiorTech
you got scans? i remember her slipping a kick that did nothing, and cap pretty much ending it with the shield when he really got serious. i admit it's been a while since i saw it though. and i thought the catwalk thing happened after he'd pretty much ended the fight, but maybe not. scans would help.

http://h.imagehost.org/t/0156/CaptainAmericaIII01p21.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0589/CaptainAmericaIII01p22and23.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0890/CaptainAmericaIII01p24.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0296/CaptainAmericaIII01p25.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0197/CaptainAmericaIII01p26.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0504/CaptainAmericaIII01p27.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0405/CaptainAmericaIII01p28.jpg

leonidas
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0156/CaptainAmericaIII01p21.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0589/CaptainAmericaIII01p22and23.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0890/CaptainAmericaIII01p24.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0296/CaptainAmericaIII01p25.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0197/CaptainAmericaIII01p26.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0504/CaptainAmericaIII01p27.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0405/CaptainAmericaIII01p28.jpg

no expression

yeah, that's what i thought. he was baically toying with her for most of the time, leading her to do what he wanted. she couldn't even hit him, though MAYBE she got a tiny piece of his clothing, once. he tricked her into cutting cords, nearly got her to cut the chains. the only hit she managed is when he looked at the screen and was distracted. even her own teammate acknowledged cap was winning. then he said 'that's enough' and ended it. the catwalk was used BY cap ATFER he downed her for the second time. not sure why that's a plot device. it was part of the surroundings. he tagged her when he wanted to and she couldn't hit him unless he was distracted. erm

i already know jin will spin it a different way, but in THAT encounter (not sure how things would go currently) cap was CLEARLY superior imo. anyone disagree?

grimify
That's a pretty clear beat-down handed to her by Steve.

leonidas
that's what i thought too . . . erm

jinzin
no expression

yeah, that's what i thought. he was baically toying with her for most of the time, leading her to do what he wanted. she couldn't even hit him, though MAYBE she got a tiny piece of his clothing, once. he tricked her into cutting cords, nearly got her to cut the chains. the only hit she managed is when he looked at the screen and was distracted. even her own teammate acknowledged cap was winning. then he said 'that's enough' and ended it. the catwalk was used BY cap ATFER he downed her for the second time. not sure why that's a plot device. it was part of the surroundings. he tagged her when he wanted to and she couldn't hit him unless he was distracted. erm

i already know jin will spin it a different way, but in THAT encounter (not sure how things would go currently) cap was CLEARLY superior imo. anyone disagree?

What in the balls? That's delusional.... no expression

She snagged him at the beginning of the fight and she kicked him upside his face to the point he let out an "NNNGH!". Aside from the shield hit at the end, Cap was no more successful in hitting her either. The only time he was able to land blows was when she haphazardly decided to start attacking bystanders without explaination so they look pretty damned even to me.

And, toying with her? He couldn't trick her into doing shit. He tried to... sure, but ultimately failed, hell that's why the bystanders are STILL there by the end of the encounter.. did you even read the scans or just glance at the pictures once over because her "teammate" never once says anything that pretains to the fight itself. What the f**k?

Downed her a second time? He didn't down her a first time. He knocked her to the ground after she literally turned her back to him, big deal that is let me tell ya cuase she kicked him upside his head immediately after.

You're really in no position to just DECIDE that she was beaten after the shield hit either, this lady has taken explosions, adamantium fists, and tanks running her over, but Cap took her out of the fight with one shield hit huh? Yeah, that must be why she was still awake, smiling and talking trash from under the catwalk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And for someone like you, I REALLY should not need to explain how the fight ender was a win by plot device.. really....

Fact is, is that the actual fight between the two had them on even ground evading one another, catching eachother off guard, and both landing at least one legitimate hit. Cap's hit obviously more impressive of the two, but at no point was it the beatdown you claim it to be and at no point did it allude to who would win if the fight had continued sans plot devices.

IF Cap was superior it was going by a point system simply based on the impressive look of his last hit.... something that didn't even get a reaction out of DS.... Look... I'll readily admit that classic Deathstrike wasn't up to par in fighting ability at the top of the list like Cap or Bats, so it's little wonder how Cap could outscore her in a blow for blow contest, but to continue insisting she got beat down here is flat out delusional.

BTW: nice to see how much you think of me nowadays... pffft whatever.

leonidas
scan 2: he doesn't attack, she misses 3 times
scan 3: he doesn't attack, she misses again, cuts the cables like he wanted her to do (proven next page by her teammate)
scan 4: she misses again, avoids cutting the chain as he hoped and tried to lead her into doing, he maybe attacks maybe dodges?? (that last panel is hard to determine what's happening) and her teammate confirms he led her into cutting the cables. (view it differently if you'd like or pooh-pooh his opinion but i'll stick with what he says).
scan 5: his first real effort to attack. he tackles her, has her down (first time) and gets distracted by the image on the screen--maybe her back was turned when he started to tackle her, but he hits her in the stomach so clearly she turned around
scan 6: she kicks him while he is distracted which only seems to po him and he clubs her for only his second clear effort at offense (maybe she was maybe she wasn't on the ground)
scan 7: the coup de grace

i have no idea why that would be a plot device win. he tried to hit her twice, he DID hit twice. she hit him once when his back was turned and missed him a ton of times. you admit he's better so i don't see the issue. i've no idea how you don't see that as a dominating performance by cap, but meh, i don't care that much one way or the other.

and i've REALLY got no clue what you're on about with regards to what i think of you. blink

i knew you'd see it differently--likely completely differently, hence my comment. i just don't see how and suspect most would look at that fight the way i did and say cap dominated her.

so, yeah. i'm not belaboring this because like i said, i suspect most would see it my way. if not, i suppose you'd be proven correct in your interpretation. erm

personally, i'd love to hear what others thought of that battle.

jinzin
scan 2: he doesn't attack, she misses 3 times
He can't attack because he's on the defensive. She misses twice and lands two attacks, of course one is blocked by a shield. But it isn't accurate to say she missed three times when she didn't.

scan 3: he doesn't attack, she misses again, cuts the cables like he wanted her to do (proven next page by her teammate)

Once again, he's on the defensive and running back.
I'm not sure if those are cables she's cutting. I guess we'll have to take his word for it since it doesn't happen on panel. Funny how that's the case even though she already shows she's not dumb enough to do that...

scan 4: she misses again, avoids cutting the chain as he hoped and tried to lead her into doing, he maybe attacks maybe dodges?? (that last panel is hard to determine what's happening) and her teammate confirms he led her into cutting the cables. (view it differently if you'd like or pooh-pooh his opinion but i'll stick with what he says).
And he's running away again...

scan 5: his first real effort to attack. he tackles her, has her down (first time) and gets distracted by the image on the screen--maybe her back was turned when he started to tackle her, but he hits her in the stomach so clearly she turned around

So what? He tackled her while her back is turned to him and punches her on the way down it's not nearly as impressive as you're making it out to be.
scan 6: she kicks him while he is distracted which only seems to po him and he clubs her for only his second clear effort at offense (maybe she was maybe she wasn't on the ground)
As stated, it's the only legit hit he hits her with.

It's not the stomping you keep making it out to be . Cap landed one decent hit before defecting to plot device, pretty much the rest of the fight he was running away. I fail to see how that's an ownage.

Warrior18

personally, i'd love to hear what others thought of that battle.

Cap well and truly took care of business.

Ain't no way a cybernetic psycho broad in a v neck is gonna beat the one and only Steve Rogers.usaflag

leonidas
He can't attack because he's on the defensive. She misses twice and lands two attacks, of course one is blocked by a shield. But it isn't accurate to say she missed three times when she didn't.

Once again, he's on the defensive and running back.
I'm not sure if those are cables she's cutting. I guess we'll have to take his word for it since it doesn't happen on panel. Funny how that's the case even though she already shows she's not dumb enough to do that...

And he's running away again...

So what? He tackled her while her back is turned to him and punches her on the way down it's not nearly as impressive as you're making it out to be.

As stated, it's the only legit hit he hits her with.

It's not the stomping you keep making it out to be . Cap landed one decent hit before defecting to plot device, pretty much the rest of the fight he was running away. I fail to see how that's an ownage.

he doesn't even want to fight her. too many people. you say he can't attack because he's "running away" too much on the defensive. i say he's simply dodging and not even trying to attack. he wants to lead her into cutting those cables (and does), he wants to try and get her to cut the chains (nearly does). that doesn't sound like someone overly concerned with offense. :/ sorry, i don't see it as him "running away" at all. when he decides to stop dodging he hits her--hard.

meh. like i said. i'm fine with hearing what others think of it.

psycho gundam
gotta go with leo on this one, cap tried to make her cut the canisters but she caught on, nothing left to do but chris brown her and move on.

leonidas
gotta go with leo on this one, cap tried to make her cut the canisters but she caught on, nothing left to do but chris brown her and move on.

"chris brown her." damn . . .

no expression

jinzin
he doesn't even want to fight her. too many people. you say he can't attack because he's "running away" too much on the defensive. i say he's simply dodging and not even trying to attack. he wants to lead her into cutting those cables (and does), he wants to try and get her to cut the chains (nearly does). that doesn't sound like someone overly concerned with offense. :/ sorry, i don't see it as him "running away" at all. when he decides to stop dodging he hits her--hard.

meh. like i said. i'm fine with hearing what others think of it.

Hits her hard.. once.. Again it's not the curbing you make it out to be.

leonidas
Hits her hard.. once.. Again it's not the curbing you make it out to be.

i see it as a stomp because he was never in any danger (he seemed to be easily dodging her except when he was distracted), led her around while dodging and not even trying to be offensive, and then ending when he decided it was enough.

you see it differently. your perogative, of course.

Juntai
i see it as a stomp because he was never in any danger (he seemed to be easily dodging her except when he was distracted), led her around while dodging and not even trying to be offensive, and then ending when he decided it was enough.

you see it differently. your perogative, of course. Not neccisarily a stomp, as that would imply he was clubbing her the whole time and koed her in my mind, but yeah, he was pretty evidently and clearly superior in pretty much all aspects there.

What other showings does she have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.