Death Head II vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
canadian forest , hard winter storm....

Prep-Man
I believe DH2 wins. dude was a beast in every regard.

tkitna
I think DH2 wins also.

-K-M-
Definetly Wendigo, sans BFR

Digi
I know nothing of Wendigo. Mungi knows both characters very well, so he's probably to be trusted.

Probably.

Maybe.

shifty

Enyalus
Yeah, I wanted to say Minion. Then KM comes in, acting all confident and knowledgeable, and goes with Wendigo. And since he knows a ton more than I do about that character, he's probably right, so I'll just be quiet and nod.

Wild Shadow
i think minion can stomp, yes?

wendigo aint so tough compared to amount of damage minion can dish out.

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i think minion can stomp, yes?

wendigo aint so tough compared to amount of damage minion can dish out.

You also thought he could stomp Rulk. So there's a grain of salt to be taken here as well. No offense intended, just telling you what I see.

Wendigo has multiple incarnations, if I remember correctly. It might depend on which one we're talking about.

Wild Shadow
i was just being the devil's advocate in that thread.....also i feel like you just called me stupid no expression mod or not i'll kick you in the crotch.. whistle tiger claw! ninja

Digi
i was just being the devil's advocate in that thread.....also i feel like you just called me stupid no expression mod or not i'll kick you in the crotch.. whistle tiger claw! ninja

Stupid, no. Wrong, yes. Usually you can be the latter without being the former. You seem a bit too bullish on Minion though, and this coming from possibly his greatest promoter on KMC.

As for this fight, I just don't know. You might be right, you might not. It would require some Wendigo research, which I'm not up to atm.

Survivor19
Mauvais Wendigo wins via magic.
Other versions, well... let's say DH, yes?

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Wendigo has multiple incarnations, if I remember correctly. It might depend on which one we're talking about.

yeah, that's why i don't like wendigo threads. the most commonly known one is likely the one that fought wolvie and hulk way back. don't think minion beats that one. he doesn't beat the one that took on sasquatch and hulk either, i don't think. there are other more powerful ones. the one that logan and spidey hunted minion might take. mauvais, no way. i can't recall exactly how powerful the one that battled the x-men was, so, meh.

and to think i used to really like wendigo when he was just a big, white, REALLY TOUGH werewolf-type guy . . . sad

Survivor19
Go away.
Mauvais 'fought' alpha flight. The fight was them throwing everything at him, and managing to take his attention at best.
The only reason fight dragged long was Mauvais diverting his powers to block Gods of the North from interventing.

guy222
Wen-di-go

leonidas
Originally posted by Survivor19
Go away.
Mauvais 'fought' alpha flight. The fight was them throwing everything at him, and managing to take his attention at best.
The only reason fight dragged long was Mauvais diverting his powers to block Gods of the North from interventing.

"go away?"

blink

i said no way dhii beats mauvais. ask for clarification before dismissing, way easier and people don't confuse you for being a ****.

Survivor19
I am a shithead, sue me.

I'm sorry, though.

leonidas
I am a shithead, sue me.

I'm sorry, though.

well, now we agree on TWO things. wink

ps--no worries.

Digi
Is it wrong that the Wendigo I think of is the boss battle from the old X-Men Arcade game? That **** was tight.

cool

leonidas
Is it wrong that the Wendigo I think of is the boss battle from the old X-Men Arcade game? That **** was tight.

cool

yes. yes it IS wrong. no expression

Digi
I also remember Magneto kneeing us in the head a few times, laughing deeply, and saying "YOU ARE DEAD! AHAHAHAHA!" as the final boss. Took like 5 characters (and maybe 10 play tokens) from 3-4 people each just to beat him.

-K-M-
Never doubt -K-M- I am the master of the obscure characters.

Mauvais Wendigo wins via magic.
Other versions, well... let's say DH, yes?

No as there are other versions of Wendigo sans Mauvais that would stomp DH

jinzin
Errrr I dunno. I think on average Minion has a decent chance at taking Wendigo. He doesn't really on brute force alone and he can use energy projection coupled with evisceration... This isn't just another brick trying to toe to toe it with Wendigo... At best, he'd kick Wendigo's ass.

-K-M-
Im an avid DH reader as Digi knows and I don't see it sans BFR as most Wendigo's are immune to energy blasts and you need to rely on physical combat to subdue them but there there is some Wendigo that takes Hulk + members (ie. Captain Marvel) to take him down physically.

As mentioned depends on the Wendigo host that is being used here.

Digi
Would he be able to cut Wendigo up to kill him? I can't imagine his durability trumps Minion's blade arm, though I also assume his healing is quite formidable.

-K-M-
The version that fought Sabretooth yes and the timid Wendigo from the Spider-Man cmic., but there are some that shrugged off adamantium claw strikes (exaggeration, but really wasn't super affected)

Digi
Gotcha. Interesting fight then. And though I know you realize it, Molebdenum is close to adamantium in the durability department, and it would be a class 100 punch behind the claw strikes, not the class-5-at-best Wolverine. I won't believe that Wendigo would come out unscathed, any version. Shame energy attacks have no effect though.

-K-M-
I won't believe that Wendigo would come out unscathed, any version. Shame energy attacks have no effect though.

Agreed, and not all are immune to energy attacks.

jinzin
Originally posted by -K-M-
Im an avid DH reader as Digi knows and I don't see it sans BFR as most Wendigo's are immune to energy blasts and you need to rely on physical combat to subdue them but there there is some Wendigo that takes Hulk + members (ie. Captain Marvel) to take him down physically.

As mentioned depends on the Wendigo host that is being used here.

Hulk uses blunt force to subdue his opponents which is the least effective meathod proven to work with Wendi. Is that the case with DH? No... so no need to compare the two, we both know Wendigo's suseptible to being torn to shreds. Given Head's ability to do just that if need be compounded by his evivolent stamina and massive strength he should easily be able to reproduce what people like Wolverine and Sabretooth have done.. The only host who has an assured advantage over Wendigo here is Mauvais, or Hulk.

jinzin
The version that fought Sabretooth yes and the timid Wendigo from the Spider-Man cmic., but there are some that shrugged off adamantium claw strikes (exaggeration, but really wasn't super affected) Ya, a massive exaggeration, especially when you consider how those claw strikes knocked him out. no expression

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
Ya, a massive exaggeration, especially when you consider how those claw strikes knocked him out. no expression

On some yes, and others they didn't do much damage

Hulk uses blunt force to subdue his opponents which is the least effective meathod proven to work with Wendi. Is that the case with DH? No... so no need to compare the two, we both know Wendigo's suseptible to being torn to shreds. Given Head's ability to do just that if need be compounded by his evivolent stamina and massive strength he should easily be able to reproduce what people like Wolverine and Sabretooth have done.. The only host who has an assured advantage over Wendigo here is Mauvais, or Hulk.

Did you miss my previous posts?

jinzin
On some yes, and others they didn't do much damage
I don't know if you can really say that. From every fight Wolverine's had with a Wendigo, his claws have done damage. The big factor is Wolverine's only ever really let loose on Wendigo on those two occassions. erm

Did you miss my previous posts? must have. embarrasment

-K-M-
I don't know if you can really say that. From every fight Wolverine's had with a Wendigo, his claws have done damage. The big factor is Wolverine's only ever really let loose on Wendigo on those two occassions. erm

must have. embarrasment

My mistake for not clarifying, as yep your right they do damage but I meant not seriously physical damage like cut him to peices sans the Sabretooth incident.

Silly jinzin.

Wild Shadow
i think minion can take wendigo with a combination of fighting skill, strength brutal slashes and the finishing blow the cranium siphon.... if that doesnt work he can continue to slash and rip apart the head lie he did to the rapture creatures.... it would count as a ko when the wendigo cant fight due to missing head it would take a while to heal from that.

-K-M-
Why are people assuming DH's could cut up Wendigo so easily? That would not be the case.

Wild Shadow
because logan has done it in the past and he doesnt posses 100 ton strength like DH does... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
because logan has done it in the past and he doesnt posses 100 ton strength like DH does... roll eyes (sarcastic)

and what about Wendigo's class 100 strength and magical claws? and don't compare adamantium to DH's claw.

Wolverine has never done anything to the point your suggesting DH can easily do.

Digi
and what about Wendigo's class 100 strength and magical claws? and don't compare adamantium to DH's claw.

I dunno. There was that alternate universe Wolverine whose adamantium claw broke on DH's arm. Iirc, 616 Wolverine only cut his arm when it was in its liquid state.

wink

Just giving you a hard time, though. I do maintain that Minion could harm all but the most powerful Wendigo incarnations. But to suggest that that would make it a stomp, would be silly.

-K-M-
I dunno. There was that alternate universe Wolverine whose adamantium claw broke on DH's arm. Iirc, 616 Wolverine only cut his arm when it was in its liquid state.

wink

Just giving you a hard time, though. I do maintain that Minion could harm all but the most powerful Wendigo incarnations. But to suggest that that would make it a stomp, would be silly.

Bah! Gladiator broke one of Wolverine's claws off, as well as a sentinel has incinerated an AR Wolverine, then there is Ultimate Wolverine. AR Wolverine's just don't compare to 616

Agreed on both parts.

Wild Shadow
even if DH2 poly morphic metal is right below adamantium in strength and durability, it should be enough when coupled with his strength to cut/stab wendigo..... after all it is future tech and all...

Digi
even if DH2 poly morphic metal is right below adamantium in strength and durability, it should be enough when coupled with his strength to cut/stab wendigo..... after all it is future tech and all...

Appealing to general ideas such as "future tech" doesn't mean anything if it's not backed by feats. But yes, molebdenum is somewhere between, say, reinforced titanium (think Colossus-level) and adamantium. On par with lower grades of adamantium, if the AR Wolverine feat is anything to judge by, but not on par with true adamantium. Minion's feats support this assessment.

-K-M-

Yes it could very well stab him, but cut off his head and cut him to peices easily...not a chance.

Battlehammer
Mauvis wendigo would slaughter DH

Wild Shadow
who in the hell said this as mauvis? mad

this regular wendy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.