Hiller, Iceman and Maverick (ungimped.....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Capt. Stephen Hiller from ID4 (in an f18), Iceman, Viper and Maverick (all in f14s) from Top Gun..... vs Starscream, Iron Man, Anakin Skywalker and Jango Fett to the death in the skies over the Mojave desert..in a bid to prove who rules between earth planes.

Anakin and Jango fly in Starscream's cockpit.

Ungimped, no changing of rules movie feats only.

dadudemon
Anakin, if he is flying Starscream, destroys them all.

(Yes, I'm aware that he's on a team.)

Best pilots on Earth...versus....best pilot in the galaxy..

hmm

tough decision.

Sadako of Girth
This was my assessment also. (See gimped version of thread for details)

Rogue Jedi
Isn't Starscream alot faster than a regular F22?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Isn't Starscream alot faster than a regular F22?
I'd say.

Rogue Jedi
Then, with Anakin at the helm, SS pwns in seconds. Talk about a spite thread.

Alpha Centauri
Then, with Anakin at the helm, SS pwns in seconds. Talk about a spite thread.

It's unreal how much of a hypocrite you are, Pete.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
K. I just like things even, or as even as they can be. Tyson versus Carrot top, who wins?

Sadako of Girth
Another case of "You could do, but you'd sound silly."

If you are gonna have little gimped pointless threads, then in order for all matches not to be some weird, over complicated, self-gratification session of yours, then we must have the ability to intelligently debate the same scenario. In another thread. Otherwise this weird control freak thing will claim all the good match ups.

So dont come in here with your malformed, quasi-unjust spite accusation.

Sadako of Girth
K. I just like things even, or as even as they can be. Tyson versus Carrot top, who wins?

Post it in the Mismatches thread, if you want, cause its really one sided.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's unreal how much of a hypocrite you are, Pete.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Didn't SS take a direct hit from a sidewinder missile, and no damage was dealt?

Sadako of Girth
Thats right. A flat out SS side win.

All you have tyo do is admit that you made a retarded thread and learn and move on.

Rogue Jedi
Hm, then how the hell is an Earth based jet supposed to even scratch him?

Spite.

Sadako of Girth
F**k off with "Spite" broken record.
laughing out loud

Now you really ARE driving me to spite.

Then why post the thread in the 1st place, genius...?

Rogue Jedi
Right back atcha?

Sadako of Girth
You called me Gimli...? (before your edit) Now that just strange.

Your elven tears stopped floodingyet....? Gonna form a big wave with magical water horse spirits in it, are they...?

More tears plaese for the tear machine.

dadudemon
Gimli, I mean Sadako.

He calls you that because I think he thinks you're grumpy.

Amirite, RJ?

Am I?

And, in order for this to be umgimped, they all have to fly that same jet. No exceptions.

A trained F-22 pilot versus any other pilot is NOT fair at all. An F-22 can take out another fighter jet before ground control even warns that other pilot that there's someone in the area...the F-22 is more likely to not even show up on any sort of scanners and radars.

You gimped the pilots, Sadako. You're just a gimping fanboy who doesn't know how to make versus threads. For shame. LAME THREAD!

Rogue Jedi
Have you actually thought about what you are complaining about? Seriously, think about it a second, it's a fantasy matchup on an in ternet forum. You really think it's worth getting all worked up over? Insulting a guy you never met over?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
Gimli, I mean Sadako.

He calls you that because I think he thinks you're grumpy.

Amirite, RJ?

Am I?

And, in order for this to be umgimped, they all have to fly that same jet. No exceptions.

A trained F-22 pilot versus any other pilot is NOT fair at all. An F-22 can take out another fighter jet before ground control even warns that other pilot that there's someone in the area...the F-22 is more likely to not even show up on any sort of scanners and radars.

You gimped the pilots, Sadako. You're just a gimping fanboy who doesn't know how to make versus threads. For shame. LAME THREAD!
LOLZ

Well he does have my number there I guess.
Unlike him, and just like Gimli, I dont like being tossed off by eleves.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
LOLZ

Well he does have my number there I guess.
Unlike him, and just like Gimli, I dont like being tossed off by eleves.

lulz

From just about any perspective, almost all vs. threads can be called gimped.

However, if you gave them all f-22s, gave them all equal time to learn how to fly them....then we can argue on merits of natural skill, intelligence, and slyness. That would make for a much better versus thread than either of these two.

Rogue Jedi
OK, they all have F22's, or SU35's, or F18's, whatever.

Sadako of Girth
Hey! You call the shots in your own thread, but its too late now.

Next time just think about it in those terms before posting a thread.

(Ironman, Starscream, Anakin and the Fett still anally violate team volleyball.)

DDM: I disagree all threads are gimped. Straight up threads may not be 100% based in reality, but they are easier to debate with logic that threads totally pulled out of the human arse and typed directly on the keyboard, and smeared onto the net, with flies buzzing all around each copy and pasted paragraph...

Rogue Jedi
It was a suggestion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Well you need to readthe thread title then. No gimping attempts.

Rogue Jedi
Wasn't gimping, I was merely offering my ten cents. "No thank you" is all that you need say.

Besides, this thread is like the Death Star versus Dumb and Dumber.

dadudemon
DDM: I disagree all threads are gimped. Straight up threads may not be 100% based in reality, but they are easier to debate with logic that threads totally pulled out of the human arse and typed directly on the keyboard, and smeared onto the net, with flies buzzing all around each copy and pasted paragraph...

From just about any perspective, almost all vs. threads can be called gimped.

You show me a versus thread, I can possibly show you a perspective on how it is gimped.

Test me....and mix in some normal versus threads and not just hard to deem as gimped threads....just to humor me.

Alpha Centauri

Tyson easy.

Then again, why would you even make such a debate? It's dumb.

WHY do I need to keep explaining this to you, Ariel?

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Modification to the settings/equipment/basic abilities = Gimping.

Thank you, anyways. smile

Sadako of Girth
You show me a versus thread, I can possibly show you a perspective on how it is gimped.

Test me....and mix in some normal versus threads and not just hard to deem as gimped threads....just to humor me.

Okay, but when I thought about it properly, and when time permits I may well do that. smile

dadudemon
Okay, but when I thought about it properly, and when time permits I may well do that. smile

Okay.

This will be an excellent pure "pwn" example.
It is up to you to pwn me.

There's no wiggle room with this. I either put up or shutup. I can't wait. The prospect of being pwned without a doubt has me excited.

Rogue Jedi
Tyson easy.

Then again, why would you even make such a debate? It's dumb.

WHY do I need to keep explaining this to you, Ariel?

-AC Could Tyson be handicapped in such a fashion so that Carrot Top has a chance?

dadudemon
Could Tyson be handicapped in such a fashion so that Carrot Top has a chance?

Right now, Carrot top is the one on steroids and working out, and Tyson is the fatass who is out of shape.

Carrot Top MIGHT be able to win that.

That's a fair match...I think....

One connect form Tyson, and it would be lights out...but Carrot top is very spry and all over the place in his routines....so he can dodge Tyson to wear him down.

Alpha Centauri
Could Tyson be handicapped in such a fashion so that Carrot Top has a chance?

No, because then what's the point of specifically having the fight?

Honestly, forget it. You seriously do not understand what the issue is that so many have with such gimping, and you never, ever will.

-AC

dadudemon
Honestly, forget it. You seriously do not understand what the issue is that so many have with such gimping, and you never, ever will.

-AC

Says the guy who doesn't know the purpose of The One.

Alpha Centauri
Says the guy who doesn't know the purpose of The One.

Is your cornhole still red over me beating you in that thread and you walking away? Go rub some ointment on it, Mr. Butthurt.

This isn't the thread for it. You know better than that. PM me if you wanna discuss that.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Okay.

This will be an excellent pure "pwn" example.
It is up to you to pwn me.

There's no wiggle room with this. I either put up or shutup. I can't wait. The prospect of being pwned without a doubt has me excited.

laughing out loud Really, sorry man I thought you were being scientific, but you are just into comparing netpenises.

Never mind then. Allow me then, to mirror the displayed objectivity by invoking the "I win beacuse in netpenis is bigger and no matter what you say I rulez you and ownz you n' stuffz." model. wink

Sadako of Girth
Right now, Carrot top is the one on steroids and working out, and Tyson is the fatass who is out of shape.

Carrot Top MIGHT be able to win that.

That's a fair match...I think....

One connect form Tyson, and it would be lights out...but Carrot top is very spry and all over the place in his routines....so he can dodge Tyson to wear him down.

You ever see young Tyson fight...?
1 second to close range, then Carrot Top would be dead. At LEAST give Carrot Top an Uzi, to give him a chance.

dadudemon
Is your cornhole still red over me beating you in that thread and you walking away? Go rub some ointment on it, Mr. Butthurt.

This isn't the thread for it. You know better than that. PM me if you wanna discuss that.

-AC

So weird that you would say I am butthurt when it is clearly obvious that you are the one who is.

And why would I be the one who got anal raped when you, just by posting, anally raped yourself?

dadudemon
laughing out loud Really, sorry man I thought you were being scientific, but you are just into comparing netpenises.

Never mind then. Allow me then, to mirror the displayed objectivity by invoking the "I win beacuse in netpenis is bigger and no matter what you say I rulez you and ownz you n' stuffz." model. wink

Technically, it is sort of scientific. It is to prove or disprove the idea that most threads in here are gimped in one way or another, even if the thread is specifically made to not be gimped.

Take, for example, this thread. You gimped some of the participants without realizing it.

Alpha Centauri
...and you are allegedly grown, adult men.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Tell you what, if your serious, then lets not worry about a big list/thread for now, lets just tackle 'em as they come.

dadudemon
Tell you what, if your serious, then lets not worry about a big list/thread for now, lets just tackle 'em as they come.

Okay.

I'll be the boy who cried "gimped" for every thread out there to show you have just about everything is gimped in one way the other.

Sadako of Girth
If the f22 gimping example is whatyou mean, in essence, then yeah I'd agree.

But its overidden by Screen feats only, which is the golden rule here, isnt it.

dadudemon
If the f22 gimping example is whatyou mean, in essence, then yeah I'd agree.

But its overidden by Screen feats only, which is the golden rule here, isnt it.

Unfortunately, you're correct. We have to go by the bullshit bay did in T1.

sad

Stupid hollywood a**hole dumbassed bullshit, if you ask me.

Impediment
Sadako, I have to close this thread for 2 reasons:

1) Because it's, basically, a dupe thread.

2) Mainly, is because it is going to just start another reign of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.