Gladiators Battle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
like anciet times, this guys will fight to the death, blood lust is ON..No fancy Powers.....

The Gladiators...

1.Classic Thor(with belt of strenght, Uru shield and Gungnir)
2.WAR hulk(standard gear)
3.He-man(standard gear)
5.Desak(standard gear)
6.8th day juggernaut(with BloodAxe axe)
7.Morg(standard gear ,WL)
8.SuperMan(with WW sword and bracelets)
9.Hercules (Captain america shield, adamantine battle axe and Gauntlets of Ares)

lets battle.....

nicamarvin
too Barbaric???... confused

DarkOdin
umm stomp for 8th day jugs if no one can use fancy powers how can they hurt juggs.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by DarkOdin
umm stomp for 8th day jugs if no one can use fancy powers how can they hurt juggs. well I see lots of sharp magical weapons here.... confused they can and WILL use those weapons... wink

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
well I see lots of sharp magical weapons here.... confused they can and WILL use those weapons... wink

The guy got burned to a skeleton and didn't die i don't see any weapon that could kill him.

nicamarvin
The guy got burned to a skeleton and didn't die i don't see any weapon that could kill him. ok.... eek! if anybody turns him into a skeleton, no matter if he still swinging, he is out..why??just because I say so... evil face

DarkOdin
ok.... eek! if anybody turns him into a skeleton, no matter if he still swinging, he is out..why??just because I say so... evil face laughing Well can't argue on that one

nicamarvin
laughing Well can't argue on that one ... rolling on floor laughing

Tattoos N Scars
Too many variables in this fight...you would probably have a different winner each time if it was a best of seven.

One possible scenario would be for Supes to grab War Hulk from behind and chunk him at incredible speeds at Hercules. The Impact would cause Hulk and Herc to fly to the edge of the battlefield...probably causing Herc to drop his weapons. Superman would then pick up that Adamantium Axe....and proceed to cut everybody in half....much like the other thread where Hulk has the adamantium sword.

nicamarvin

nicamarvin

Tattoos N Scars

Lord Feron
Gonna go with He-Man. With Super-speed out of the equation. I think He-Man is gonna win I mean he is already a master swordsman. Also his weapon seems to be like the most amazing sword ever.

IMO would have no problem getting through Jugg's mystical sheilds.

His strength is easily the one of the greatest here.
Have no idea on my scond choice kinda too hard for me to decide.

Wei Phoenix
well I see lots of sharp magical weapons here.... confused they can and WILL use those weapons... wink

He'll instantly regenerate, and no one here can replicate reducing him to a skeleton.

jalek moye
What makes 8th day greater then normal?

nicamarvin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.