Face Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I just saw this movie for the first time ever.good flick.exciting with a lot of action scenes in it.the climatic action scene at the end with the boat chase was awesome.Pretty funny when Cage woke up and realised he had no face. laughing I would put this one up there as one of my favorite movies of Cage's and Travolta's.

MildPossession
It's John Woo's best out of what he made in his American phase. I enjoyed Face Off.

Mr Parker
yeah I would have to say that either Face Off or Windtalkers is his best movie.

Impediment
Good movie, but Travolta is kind've a watered down acton star, in my opinion.

I mean, just look at Swordfish. *ugh*

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Impediment

I loved face off and Swordfish, both excellent movies.

super pr*xy
love face/off.. i loved it when cage said "i'm gonna take his face.... off!"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
superb acting by both. I loved it a lot, I thought the shifting of the characters was flawless and just plain awesome.

storyline's unique too... I liked it. a lot.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Impediment

havent seen that one.will have to check it out sometime.Now that I think about it,Windtalkers that woo directed,had Cage in it as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
superb acting by both. I loved it a lot, I thought the shifting of the characters was flawless and just plain awesome.

storyline's unique too... I liked it. a lot.

thats a good way of summing it up.

jaden101
Good fun movie. I'm not a big fan of Cage to be honest but this movie fits his facial over acting style where as films like World Trade Center didn't.

Travolta rarely gets better than he does in this except when he's playing Chili Palmer.

Mead6245
It's my favorite movie, and the correct film name is Face/Off smile

Mr Parker
favorite movie? do you watch very many movies?

That ACDC Chick
wow that movie's ancient
i remember watching it as a kid even when my dad told me not to

jinXed by JaNx
I like when Travolta starts talking about his daughters peach after the face switch laughing out loud

MildPossession
Ancient?! it's not like it was made in the 30s...

Mr Parker
Lol.good point.just wondering Mild Possession,Im sure you havent seen that movie that I made another thread of THE ANDERSON TAPES with Sean Connery? since it was made in the early 70's im guessing not? had you ever heard of it by chance? something I learned that I found surprising about it was it was Chistopher Walkens first screen appearance.

MildPossession
I have heard of it yes, but have not seen it. Also, I do watch films from the 70s, some of my favourites are from the 70s. stick out tongue

Wolfie
Travolta's the best when he reveals himself to Cage in prison that he went through the surgery too.

"It's like looking into a mirror, only not."

Mr Parker
except it was the other way around,Cgae came there and revealed to Travolta that he had surgery remember?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by MildPossession
I have heard of it yes, but have not seen it. Also, I do watch films from the 70s, some of my favourites are from the 70s. stick out tongue

yeah I figured you hadnt seen it since you didnt post anything on the thread.Glad to hear that you have at least heard of it.thats what i was wondering.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by MildPossession

what's your favoritest?

MildPossession
Klute is one of my all time favourites from the 70s, amazing film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.