Spiderman v. Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Rorschach has come to New York City looking for answers as to who may be responsible for taking out costumed heroes..

As he searches and searches NY, he encounters Spiderman and after a few harsh words they start fighting..

1. H2H
2.All out

Robtard
Spider-man, both times. Completely unbalanced fight.

Rogue Jedi
Really, seriously? I mean dude it's the feckin' Spidey.

Röland
I agree with Rob and RJ, Spider-man wins easily.

Darth Martin
I can see Rorschach taking the match with a reasonable amount of prep, not in a straight up fight.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I can see Rorschach taking the match with a reasonable amount of prep, not in a straight up fight.

What prep feats does he have that puts him above Spider-Man? How is he going to counter Spidey-Sense? The only person from Watchmen that could give him a good fight is Ozzy.

Darth Martin
I wouldn't put it past him. He defeated a S.W.A.T. team with a mintute or so of prep. Give him a couple of days and I'd say he could pull it off.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What prep feats does he have that puts him above Spider-Man? How is he going to counter Spidey-Sense? The only person from Watchmen that could give him a good fight is Ozzy.

Ozzy would rape just about everyone, though. That's not fair. lol

Rogue Jedi
I can see Rorschach taking the match with a reasonable amount of prep, not in a straight up fight. Hell no, how?

jalek moye
I wouldn't put it past him. He defeated a S.W.A.T. team with a mintute or so of prep. Give him a couple of days and I'd say he could pull it off.
that team was pretty shiotty honestly

jinXed by JaNx
Spiderman is Superhuman, Rorschach is just psycho. Fighting Spiderman in a hand to hand fight would be much much more difficult for Rorschach than fighting Mandias. Rorschach had nothing on Mandias and he was fighting alongside Niteowl . Rorschach would be one of those opponents that would beat Spiderman with some elaborate plot and not his physical abilities.

Sadako of Girth
Im a big Rorschach fan, but Spidey totally wastes him here.

The best thing for Rorschach is that he is somehow blamed for Aunt May's brutal rape and murder, so that PP loses all control and punches his head clean off or through, making Rorschach's suffering almost as quick as Doc Manhattan made it for him.

Rogue Jedi
EW. Sick bastard.

Sadako of Girth
Whaaaaaat..?

Rogue Jedi
haermm Rob is a sick bastard, old news haermm

Sadako of Girth
You use the word then in the new sense...?

Rogue Jedi
Its 439 am, gimmee a break.

Sadako of Girth
Late shift, huh?

Rogue Jedi
Graveyard shift, baby.

Sadako of Girth
Lots of Sun here.

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach would see the sun no more, he'd be six feet deep yo.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ozzy would rape just about everyone, though. That's not fair. lol

Don't think Ozy could take down Spider-man, be a decent fight though, but that spider-sense combined with his speed, durability and strength would bring Ozy down.

Rogue Jedi
Spidey'd rape Ozy. And Ozy would LIKE it.

dadudemon
I opend up a thread.

I'm under the impression that Ozy would beat just about anyone.

Rogue Jedi
Nuh uh he dont.

Sadako of Girth
Hes not superhuman for starters, no matter how exuberantly the movie portrays him.

Rogue Jedi
Just really fast. And really gay looking.

Sadako of Girth
Gay looking/ Gay being.

Rogue Jedi
Nice suits, though.

Sadako of Girth
You like their nipples..?

Rogue Jedi
The three piece, the banker suits roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
The only way Rorschach can win is if Spidy doesn't have his spider sense and while not noticing Rorscach behind him, he'll pull out the trusty spray can and lighter.

Sadako of Girth
That'll be avoidable with his Spidey reflexes, even sans the Spidey sense.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Indeed. How often did PP even use Spideysense in the movies?

Sadako of Girth
It wasnt shown from Peter's perspective a lot...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Spidey would dodge it if he knew Rorschack is behind him and didn't I just say "if"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.