Crackdown Agent Vs. Master Chief and the Arbiter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
Agent maxed out vs. Master Chief and the Arbiter.
Each has an Assault Rifle and a pistol, 2 regular grenades, and the Chief/Arbiter has a camoflauge, Flare, and bubbleshield.

SpadeKing
Chief solos

DarkC
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Chief solos

Incanus
Chief.

Ms.Marvel
i want to say chief. but cant that black guy like, jump 60 feet straight up and shit?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i want to say chief. but cant that black guy like, jump 60 feet straight up and shit?

How does that help him?

Incanus
Chief is a crack shot. Has a computer in his armor, and shields.

MooCowofJustice
With Chiefs suit I think it takes a lot more than what the Agent has to hurt him.

SpadeKing
I'm willing to say which ever arbiter this may be, he could also solo the agent ermm

jalek moye
chief handles him

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
How does that help him?

my point is that if i remember correctly his physical abilities can rival the chiefs when hes upgraded fully.

Incanus
Well, can his jumping save him from a guy who can put 60 rounds into a brute at long range of full auto? Or can he jump through Chiefs shields and armor?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
my point is that if i remember correctly his physical abilities can rival the chiefs when hes upgraded fully.

I doubt he can lift as much as the chief in his suit, I extremely doubt he can run just as fast, he might just have jumping better Idk never seen anything on how high they jump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.