Gamora w/Godslayer Vs Terrex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
what if we got to see a rematch of these 2 with both in there right mind.

Gamora is at her A-War levels...

GBD

D_Dude1210
Gamorra with the Godslayer lost to Ronan. stick out tongue

iceman24567
His name is Terrax

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Gamorra with the Godslayer lost to Ronan. stick out tongue

Don't know much about the fight do you there now?! LOL

Gamora pertty much dominated Ronan & was playing w/him at times had him dead to rights at end! Ronan then uses UW as last ditch effort to save himself by taping into Blade but causes backlash of both UW & Godslayer that knocks BOTH OUT!

So he got LUCKY to get a drax!

But Gamora obviously looked superior!!!

GBD

iceman24567
Terrax is a jobber didn't Squirrel girl beat him too?

GamorasBigDaddy
& Yes Gamora beheads just like Rhulk smile

M

AlmightyKfish
Terrax should win, but yeah, it's Terrax.

Only reason she had him at her mercy in Annihilation was due to the control bugs vastly weakening him/ him fighting the control.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Terrax should win, but yeah, it's Terrax.

Only reason she had him at her mercy in Annihilation was due to the control bugs vastly weakening him/ him fighting the control.

Gamora just that good to take someone on Terrex's level...

Hell she could even take Morg...that ain't no jive...smile

GBD

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy

GBD

Gamora is good yes, but any herald using their powers reasonably intelligently would beat her.

Non weakened Terrax should be able to take her.

thanos-prime

GBD Gamora is not taking morg it is just plain stupidity to think she could

D_Dude1210
Don't know much about the fight do you there now?! LOL

Gamora pertty much dominated Ronan & was playing w/him at times had him dead to rights at end! Ronan then uses UW as last ditch effort to save himself by taping into Blade but causes backlash of both UW & Godslayer that knocks BOTH OUT!

So he got LUCKY to get a drax!

But Gamora obviously looked superior!!!

GBD

Actually, I have the issue right in front of me. Yes, Ronan used the UW to manipulate the Godslayer causing feedback. In the end, the damned thing exploded and both of them got knocked out. However, since the book switched next to Ronan waking up, I consider this a win for Ronan. stick out tongue So there!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Gamora wins the majority in my opinion, afterall it's Terrax.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Actually, I have the issue right in front of me. Yes, Ronan used the UW to manipulate the Godslayer causing feedback. In the end, the damned thing exploded and both of them got knocked out. However, since the book switched next to Ronan waking up, I consider this a win for Ronan. stick out tongue So there!

Ronan was awakened by his comrade in arms! try again!

M

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Gamora is not taking morg it is just plain stupidity to think she could

Actually it's not at all!

Esp considering the way Morg does battle. He likes fighting up close & going 1-1 in battle instead of fancy shit & that COMPLETELY favor's Gamora...

Her skill & Speed is way superior & with Godslayer would kill him!
He's stupid & trys to be the greater warrior & fighting her battle & get's his head chopped off for his effort...

I mean we seen a Weaker & slower Gamora be able to dance around people like Drax/Maxam/Thanos/Thor w-gem & get her strikes when she wanted them...Nothing will change with Morg except he's facing a more formidable Gamora...

M

thanos-prime
Actually it's not at all!

Esp considering the way Morg does battle. He likes fighting up close & going 1-1 in battle instead of fancy shit & that COMPLETELY favor's Gamora...

Her skill & Speed is way superior & with Godslayer would kill him!
He's stupid & trys to be the greater warrior & fighting her battle & get's his head chopped off for his effort...

I mean we seen a Weaker & slower Gamora be able to dance around people like Drax/Maxam/Thanos/Thor w-gem & get her strikes when she wanted them...Nothing will change with Morg except he's facing a more formidable Gamora...

M any of the people on that list would own her if they felt like it and make no mistake morg may fight dumb but he takes care of business

D_Dude1210
Ronan was awakened by his comrade in arms! try again!

M

Again, never claimed he wasn't. Never claimed he didn't. Never claimed the fight wasn't going Gamorra's all throughout. Doesn't change the outcome. Panel switched to him waking up first, I consider that a win (tho not a decisive one).

You just love to strawman ppl don't you? ;p

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Terrax is a jobber didn't Squirrel girl beat him too?

And this is a low feat?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by iceman24567
Terrax is a jobber didn't Squirrel girl beat him too? You think he should have beat Squirrel Girl?

Naija boy
Terrax

Original Smurph
lawl @ the Gamora hype.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Original Smurph
lawl @ the Gamora hype.

You shud see the KK hype, it's ghey.

Terrax one shots planets tho. There shouldn't be a question who wins here.

GamorasBigDaddy
lawl @ the Gamora hype.

Nothing to laugh about...

Gamora is just this formidable!

GBD

Enyalus
Unless Terrax is smart and just destroys the planet with a swing, Gamora takes him apart.

Of course, this is Terrax. He isn't smart until you start comparing to him Rhino.

Original Smurph
Nothing to laugh about...

Gamora is just this formidable!

GBD I know Gamora's feats. I'm actually a fan. I know that she can't beat the likes of say, Ironman, however, and yet apparently people are fooled into believing this because of hype.

D_Dude1210
I know Gamora's feats. I'm actually a fan. I know that she can't beat the likes of say, Ironman, however, and yet apparently people are fooled into believing this because of hype.

If Ironman engages her in melee combat, she'll take him apart with the Godslayer. :-/

Of course he should just fly around and blast her at range.

Same with Terrax, all he's gotta do is just keep nuking her from a good range and just use his control of the terrain to make a sinkhole swallow her whole.

Of course, this is Terrax, we all know that ain't happening, but I still think he takes this. ^_^

The Nuul
Look! Its the cosmic power Rhino.

The Nuul
The Gamora hype is pretty funny.

Enyalus
I know that she can't beat the likes of say, Ironman, however, and yet apparently people are fooled into believing this because of hype.
Why? It isn't as though IM hasn't been trashed physically by Mandarin.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why? It isn't as though IM hasn't been trashed physically by Mandarin. Battlezone?

I really wanna BZ one of these hyped MA's.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The Nuul
Look! Its the cosmic power Rhino. Rhino's never straight up punked Dr. Doom and the Fantastic Four. Terrax did it while weakened.

Gamora could put up a fight and take a few wins w/Godslayer, but I'd take Terrax for a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.