ZeroHourParallax vs AntiMonitor(COIE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
who would take this???

GBD

iceman24567
The AM

shokosugi
AM easy.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by shokosugi
AM easy.

easy???

shokosugi
easy like sunday morning

Mindset
laughing out loud

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by shokosugi
easy like sunday morning

No way would it be easy either way...

These two are very close...

M

Galan007
AM, for a few reasons.

1.) he has already shown absolute control over the energies of the central battery
2.) he destroyed infinitely more than parallax.
3.) even an amped spectre was bested by AM - whereas spectre at 'normal' levels owned parallax.

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
AM, for a few reasons.

1.) he has already shown absolute control over the energies of the central battery
2.) he destroyed infinitely more than parallax.
3.) even an amped spectre was bested by AM - whereas spectre at 'normal' levels owned parallax.

I seem to remember Parralax defeating Spectre in zero hour......and it was plain as day...the fact that spectre appeared later to help the heroes does not change that fact.

Galan007
parallax never beat spectre. never.

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
parallax never beat spectre. never.

Never?...so Hal did not take on the heroes..battle Spectre at the same time at the end of zero hour.....and he did not defeat spectre...well if i have time...maybe i can find the scans...but i am almost positive...you would not be playing around with me shifty

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
Never?...so Hal did not take on the heroes..battle Spectre at the same time at the end of zero hour.....and he did not defeat spectre...well if i have time...maybe i can find the scans...but i am almost positive...you would not be playing around with me shifty he certainly battled those you mentioned - however, the most parallax did was blast spectre, making him groan.

ie. spectre's 'defeat' at the hands of parallax never happened.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't think it's TOO lopsided but AM wins

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.