Darth Vader and Darth Malak Vs. Lord Kaan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting: The Crystal Cave on Dantooine.

Hewhoknowsall
SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE!!!!!!!!!!!

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I have to agree, never thought i'd say those words.

Vorpal Ruin
Vader solos.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Vader solos.

Really? I thought Kaan was supposed to be fairly powerful? Well, I think the same way, but I wanted to know what you guys think

Lord Lucien
What was the chance of me doing this?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Really? I thought Kaan was supposed to be fairly powerful? Well, I think the same way, but I wanted to know what you guys think

Kaan himself admitted (and that's a big feat since sith generally don't like to admit that they are inferior to someone else) that he was NO MATCH for PoD Bane. And what feats does Kaan have? None.

Incanus
I think Vader and Malak could bring Bane down. Not easily, mind you. Malak would die.

Hewhoknowsall
I think that Vader could solo this.

Incanus
Hell yeah.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What was the chance of me doing this? Were in the same boat eh?Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Really? I thought Kaan was supposed to be fairly powerful? Well, I think the same way, but I wanted to know what you guys think Most of his power was persuasion and Battle Meditation.

DarthDaniel1001
OK OK Sorry, I just thought it would be a good idea for a fight.

bayhunter12
vader takes this alone. malak would just get in the way.

Slash_KMC
Yeah, we pretty much established that point already...

Eminence
Vader solos. Malak, at best... helps a little.

I pwn at this.

Slash_KMC
I own Malak at helping.

Lord Lucien
I own KotOR, so all your help are belong to Me.

Slash_KMC
So, I will own tOR, which has more content than any Bioware and Lucasarts game combined.

Top that.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
So, I will own tOR, which has more content than any Bioware and Lucasarts game combined.

Top that. I'll own it to. Plus the expansion which is bound to come.

Lord Lucien

Top that. I bought two slaves and named them George and Lucas. They broke out, did the fusion dance, and created a multi-billion dollar franchise. In short, I own Star Wars.

I accept your surrender in advance.

Slash_KMC
I bought two slaves and named them George and Lucas. They broke out, did the fusion dance, and created a multi-billion dollar franchise. In short, I own Star Wars.

I accept your surrender in advance.

They should've done it more in sync. The fusion dance had some disadvantages on a long term apparently. Loss of logical thinking, need for milking out franchises and a turkey neck.

mattatom
They should've done it more in sync. The fusion dance had some disadvantages on a long term apparently. Loss of logical thinking, need for milking out franchises and a turkey neck. Your missing the costant needed for boning Indiana Jones and Stormtroopers.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by mattatom
Most of his power was persuasion and Battle Meditation.

Kaan could win this. He can use his persuasion power to make them kill each other.

Remember he tried to control Bane's mind. It didn't work but Kaan believed it had (Bane pretended to be under his control), which shows he can control minds. Bane was just too strong for it to work.

I don't think Malak has Bane's strength of mind, and Vader's 'Anakin' issues could also make him vulnerable.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Kaan could win this. He can use his persuasion power to make them kill each other.

Remember he tried to control Bane's mind. It didn't work but Kaan believed it had (Bane pretended to be under his control), which shows he can control minds. Bane was just too strong for it to work. So Vader is weak?

chilled monkey
So Vader is weak?

See previous post. His issues make him vulnerable to being mind-zapped.

Gideon
no

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Gideon
no

Yes.

Kaan makes Vader kill Malek and then preys on Vader's guilt and despair over kiling his wife, betraying his fellow Jedi, being trapped in his suit etc. Vader is consumed by despair and kills himself, or at least his thoughts become so clouded that Kaan can kill him.

Eminence
no

Red Nemesis

chilled monkey
Interesting that none of you can come up with any kind of logical arguement.

Red Nemesis
*sigh*

"Kaan tries to use the Force and aggravates his aneurysm and dies, leaving Vader and Malak to have a jawless gabfest."

Are you capable of understanding what just happened, or do you need it spelled out? I've learned not to overestimate the intellect of the average internet user, so here's the explanation. I'll try not to use any big words that you won't be able to understand.

What you wrote, or 'posted,' according to the jargon of the internet, was an exercise in speculation. You provided us with a narrative (that means 'story') of one possible outcome of the fight. You did not provide give us any arguments proving that your story is any better than something one of us could come up with. Because of this, your story and my story are (for now) equal in credibility (believability). What your next goal should be is to find something that could serve as evidence for your claims about Kaan's manipulation of Vader.

Go ahead. Try.

Do you see how that works?

I hope you could follow that. I realize it might be hard but go ahead and open up Dictionary.com in another tab and work your way through it. Good luck big guy!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
*sigh*

"Kaan tries to use the Force and aggravates his aneurysm and dies, leaving Vader and Malak to have a jawless gabfest."

Are you capable of understanding what just happened, or do you need it spelled out? I've learned not to overestimate the intellect of the average internet user, so here's the explanation. I'll try not to use any big words that you won't be able to understand.

What you wrote, or 'posted,' according to the jargon of the internet, was an exercise in speculation. You provided us with a narrative (that means 'story') of one possible outcome of the fight. You did not provide give us any arguments proving that your story is any better than something one of us could come up with. Because of this, your story and my story are (for now) equal in credibility (believability). What your next goal should be is to find something that could serve as evidence for your claims about Kaan's manipulation of Vader.

Go ahead. Try.

Do you see how that works?

I hope you could follow that. I realize it might be hard but go ahead and open up Dictionary.com in another tab and work your way through it. Good luck big guy!

Do you mind if I ask why it is that no-one bats an eyelid when people post complete rubbish, dragging threads completely off-topic, yet when I post something on-topic, you feel a need to insult me?

Seeing as, you know, I'm actually trying to get a meaningful on-topic discussion going here.

Red Nemesis
Well, the reasons are many. I will reveal a subset thereof:

1. Contrary to what you may have been told, this is most definitely not Serious business no expression. Not even a little bit.

2. Off topic threads are notably more fun than on-topic threads.

3. Your 'on-topic post' was terrible.

4. That you took pride in it (the aforementioned 'on-topic post') saddened me.

NOW YOU KNOW

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Well, the reasons are many. I will reveal a subset thereof:

1. Contrary to what you may have been told, this is most definitely not Serious business no expression. Not even a little bit.

2. Off topic threads are notably more fun than on-topic threads.

3. Your 'on-topic post' was terrible.

4. That you took pride in it (the aforementioned 'on-topic post') saddened me.

NOW YOU KNOW

Just to jump in:

1. True, true, and it's OK to be laid back, but at least talk about the topic!!!
2. Than why don't you just go to the Off Topic Forum?
3. I agree that it wasn't correct
4. In more or less EVERY single thread in this forum lately had period of which for 1+ pages 100% of all posts were off topic...and those posts are always from the same people. It's OK to be relaxed, but at least say SOMETHING about the actual topic, or else you minus well abandon this forum and gow to the OT forum.

Just my two cents.

chilled monkey
Just to jump in:

1. True, true, and it's OK to be laid back, but at least talk about the topic!!!
2. Than why don't you just go to the Off Topic Forum?
3. I agree that it wasn't correct
4. In more or less EVERY single thread in this forum lately had period of which for 1+ pages 100% of all posts were off topic...and those posts are always from the same people. It's OK to be relaxed, but at least say SOMETHING about the actual topic, or else you minus well abandon this forum and gow to the OT forum.

Just my two cents.

Precisely. Thank you.

BTW;

"2. Off topic threads are notably more fun than on-topic threads."

No they are not. Off topic threads are stupid and annoying. I come to this forum to have fun discussing who wins in vs. matches, not to wade through nonsense posts.

Eminence
Both of those posts were entirely off-topic. Take it to the OTF.

iz lyke, dhuh same ppl evreh tyme...

Lord Kaan dies horribly. Spite thread.

Red Nemesis
I line by line'd the last two posts, but EM said it far better than I would have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.