FOTJ: Abyss speculation and spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Why do you think will happen in this book? Does anyone have it somehow?

Hewhoknowsall
Come on...

truejedi
when is it due out? My copy of Omen didn't have the release dates in the cover like usual.

Darth Truculent
Well the Sith strike team probably runs into Luke & Ben. Luke & Ben survive, but barely. Vestara might be the only survivor of the Sith attack. Daala tries to take over the Jedi. That's my guess and thus begins another round of Sith Wars.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by truejedi
when is it due out? My copy of Omen didn't have the release dates in the cover like usual.

I think august 18th...I can't wait that long! So exited!

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Well the Sith strike team probably runs into Luke & Ben. Luke & Ben survive, but barely. Vestara might be the only survivor of the Sith attack. Daala tries to take over the Jedi. That's my guess and thus begins another round of Sith Wars.

What do they mean by Daala pulling the trigger (in the preview)?

Darth Truculent
If you pay close attention, the media is on her side because she's playing the mental illness card. The GA public is anti-Jedi due to Jacen becoming a Sith Lord and that works to her advantage. What I mean by 'take over the Jedi,' is the Order comes under government control. And at the end of the book, they recieve a message from Luke & Ben of an immenient Sith invasion, but of course Daala ignores it and doesn't tell the Order.

Incanus
Actually, the Senate took control of the jedi 1000 or so years ago, in the Ruusan Reformations by Tarsus Valorum, but im not sure if the New Republic took that........

Hewhoknowsall
I have a Q: Is Daala a villian? Based on her actions she seems to believe in what she's doing and that she's benefiting the GA.

Incanus
Dalaa is an Imperial Admiral, and as such would do anything for her advancement, i would say you have a villain and a small bit of hero.

Hewhoknowsall
I wonder if there's gonna be another jedi purge.

Incanus
No. That is due to the fact of Krayt killing jedi at an academy, and killing Kol Skywalker.

Hewhoknowsall
There could be 3 purges in just 200 or so years.

Incanus
And then have everything rebuilt? The entire order, academies, and all? And where did you get 200 years? Krayt went into stasis around 50 or so years after the Clone Wars, right?

truejedi
there probably will be. Or else they will ALL go insane for some reason. Stay tuned on how much Caedus has to do wth all of this. If he IS still taking out Jedi after he's been dead, it elevates his power in respect to some other Sith.

Incanus
Nah, (im not one but this is a fanboy statement to save us all time) Revan could take him at any time because Revan pwns. Bane pwns to. And Maul. And Vader. And Palpatine. And alot of guys would pwn him because they pwn. (remember, im just saving us time so we dont have 50 people or more saying that.)

Hewhoknowsall
What if the "insane" jedi are RIGHT, and everyone has been replaced by an imposter?

Or if there is one imposter in the order, and slowly everybody except for that one guy begins to get the "illness", and then they realize that it was just one imposter and then kill the imposter.

truejedi
well, u would think by now they could see through the hallucinations, since it happened to so many. Kinda like ben saw the spider, but since he had been prewarned about them, even though they felt completely real, he still didn't act on it. Something about this makes it more than just a mental illness i think.

xxxpoppunker182
the insane jedi stuff is tarded and has to do with the maw caedous is dead and isnt doing anything as a spirit and if he was y would he just mess with the jedi? he wouldnt it doesnt match what he wanted to do while he was alive. the sith attacking luke and ben probably wont happen next book but could luke would tell the order about a sith attack before he would tell daala if anything the sith invasion will make the ga see that they need jedi or they would all be screwed but luke probably dies saving ben from the sith thats my guess any way

that would be helarious if the insane people were right and everyone was an imposter i mean post rotj story is already gay so y not

sorry about my post being sloppy im on my phone at a baseball game man is baseball lame

Lord Lucien
Jaina said she felt Jacen die, not Caedus, indicating his redemption. Caedus killing from beyond the grave would be like Vader doing the same. Both were redeemed.

truejedi
it is still luke's theory at this point that Caedus is responsible for this though. maybe not from beyond the grave, but a backup plan setup before he died.

Hewhoknowsall
What if the jedi rebel AGAIN and form another Jedi Coliation? It would be 2 galactic civil wars just 2 years apart!

Incanus
blink

Happy Dance die jedi scum

truejedi
that wouldn't be at all unusual. That galaxy has had nothing but galaxy wide conflicts since the Clone Wars began.

Incanus
Yeah, but as long as some of the jedi scum die, ill be happy eek!

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Incanus
Yeah, but as long as some of the jedi scum die, ill be happy eek!

Unfortunately, the fact that the jedi are around in Legacy means that you won't be.

Incanus
Awwwww, I wanna see some jedi scum die................. sad

Darth Truculent
Someone here made a mention that the true 'Ancient Sith' are extinct. Then why did Ship ditch the Sith on Kesh? There has to be at least one extremely powerful dark side Force user. He or She might actually be an Ancient Sith accidently freed by Luke & Ben when they were exploring the Embrace.

Q: Do the Sith on Kesh know about the Master, Apprentice system? Only two Sith at a given time?

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Someone here made a mention that the true 'Ancient Sith' are extinct. Then why did Ship ditch the Sith on Kesh? There has to be at least one extremely powerful dark side Force user. He or She might actually be an Ancient Sith accidently freed by Luke & Ben when they were exploring the Embrace.

Q: Do the Sith on Kesh know about the Master, Apprentice system? Only two Sith at a given time?
From evidence I've seen it doesn't look like it, then, they may have abandoned it due to lack in strength and numbers two weak sith wouldn't be useful. So maybe they've remade Kaan's system and are waiting for someone powerful enough in the DS to come along and obliterate them much like Bane did, repeat in history imminent?

Incanus
They wouldnt have known due to the fact Bane and only a few jedi masters (Yoda, maybe others) knew about the Rule of Two, itr was Banes Order, so nah, they dont.

mattatom
Originally posted by Incanus
They wouldnt have known due to the fact Bane and only a few jedi masters (Yoda, maybe others) knew about the Rule of Two, itr was Banes Order, so nah, they dont.
Including, Caedus, Lumiya, Ben, Tahiri.

kotorfan
It looks like there could be the rule of two thing again...

Vestara's Master, and Vestara. lol. The other masters are too old, and I haven't read that much of Omen, so I only know about her getting a master. Idk if anyone else has a master.

Lord Lucien
Don't worry y'all, by Krayt's time that big nasty Rule of Two has been replaced by a much easier number to understand: One.

Incanus
Yeah. a whole lot of sith under the control of one guy, it is inherently flawed, just by the explanation.

xxxpoppunker182
you guys really dont get the sith on kesh.

Their ancestors were ancient sith that fought with Naga sadow 4000 years before kaan and bane 1000 years before exar and ullic and revan and malak

the rule of 2 to them is non existent and they thought the sith ruled the galaxy.

Their idea of order and structure is what their ancestors put in place thousands of years before them. If anything it would resemble the sith empire during Ragnos's time but over the thousands of years it has obviously changed into something gay.

Incanus
Considering how this is post-ROTJ, im inclined to believe you that it is, in fact, gay. (no not happy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.