Who has the best Melee Weapon and ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Who has the best Melee Weapon and who if given that same weapon would be better with it?

NO Magical Crap!

Things people use in the majority of their showings.

Wolverine Claws?

Barda's Mace?

Morg's Axe?

I'm gonna go with Captain America's Sheild. And I'm pretty damn show no one else uses a sheild better than Stever Rodgers...

Original Smurph
Persuader's Axe

Tazer
Yo.

Green Lantern Ring ftw

big grin

Tazer

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Who has the best Melee Weapon and who if given that same weapon would be better with it?

NO Magical Crap!
Morg's Axe?

yet you bring Power Cosmic weapons???... confused

Survivor19
Hulk's fist

Freenam's crowbar

tkitna
Thors Hammer

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by tkitna
Thors Hammer

Digi
Thread starter said no magic. Thor's hammer is disqualified. And a GL ring isn't a melee weapon.

There's various non-mystical weapons that can slice through anything. Some, it's atomic level. Others can cut through space and time. The answer is likely one of those. Off the top of my head, the only one I can think of is Die-Cut, a spin-off character from Death's Head II. He could cut holes in the cosmos itself to create wormholes for him to travel through.

Morg's axe in and of itself isn't that special, iirc. In non-powered-cosmic hands it wouldn't be that spectacular. It's the power of the wielder that makes it powerful.

D_Dude1210
Surfer's Board! big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Persuader's Axe

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Digi And a GL ring isn't a melee weapon.

Not usually, but you could use it as one. Sort of like brass knuckles, except only on one finger

The Nuul
Batkick FTW!

cmack
caps ****in shield blocks anything in the marvel universe

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not usually, but you could use it as one. Sort of like brass knuckles, except only on one finger

Granted, but it seems like saying 'GL ring' would be simply trying to find a loophole and taking the thread away from its intended purpose.

srug

For what it's worth, I thought of a cliche Alan Scott boxing glove construct and smiled.

Endless Mike
I know, I was just being pedantic. But GLs have used it that way, like Kyle in Identity Crisis (LOL)

Mshinu
Apocalypse`s body. He can be/have any weapon he wants.

Bouboumaster
Hulk's left jab and right uppercut

Eternal Idol
Wolverine's claws ftw.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Digi
Granted, but it seems like saying 'GL ring' would be simply trying to find a loophole and taking the thread away from its intended purpose.

srug

For what it's worth, I thought of a cliche Alan Scott boxing glove construct and smiled.
You can call it loophole. He's been here for years, a rockin' his peers, leavin' suckers in fear.

Lord Feron
I know nothing of Persuader's Axe. What so special about it?

DarkOdin
Cap's shield

D_Dude1210
Godslayer?

Enyalus
Creation Engine blades wielded by Majestros. shifty

Like I was going to say anything else?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Digi

srug

I was just thinking of a good 'ol Hal right cross, tbch.......

big grin

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

I know nothing of Persuader's Axe. What so special about it?

had the standard "cut thru anything" -clause built into it....

I think the edge was an atom wide, or something applicable.

Tazer

Original Smurph
I know nothing of Persuader's Axe. What so special about it? Can cut anything, including things like gravity or air supplies, etc.

psycho gundam
that's sooo ghey

Badabing
Moving...

Darth Macabre
Can cut anything, including things like gravity or air supplies, etc. Gravity? When did he do that? I've never seen it. Scans?

Doctor-Alvis
Can cut anything, including things like gravity or air supplies, etc.
I can cut someone's air supply with my hands. Do you mean you can slice the air in front of someone and limit their air supply?

Juntai
Can cut anything, including things like gravity or air supplies, etc. Or dimensions.
Or a sun eater.

Mrblonde
Does Herc's mace count ? Lobo's hook

tjcoady
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I can cut someone's air supply with my hands. Do you mean you can slice the air in front of someone and limit their air supply?

Yeah, pretty much. He creates a vacuum using the axe, preventing people from breathing.

I don't know why this actually helps him, because the entire Legion is capable of breathing in space through the flight rings, so it seems like kind of a pointless form of attack.

With "a bit of upgrading" it was able to cut through time and space- much, much more easily than, say, Superboy punching it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.