GoldenSuperManPrime+Hourman w-Worlogog+Mxy Vs Thanos w/InfinityGauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
How does CosmicSupes do with appointed company to do battle against Thanos???

GBD

Galan007
team.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Team wins... I would leave out Mxy though as debates with him often derail threads in not so good directions at times. If you take away Mxy I think it's a good battle imo

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If you take away Mxy I think it's a good battle imo i agree. the worlogog is capable of affecting the same aspects as the IG

xJLxKing
What is Superman doing here? He has about 4 feats that were debate able. Any ways team wins.

GamorasBigDaddy
I'm not sure they could do it....

M

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
i agree. the worlogog is capable of affecting the same aspects as the IG

well if that's true and we take Mxy out I see a stalemate, really Golden Supes one Million is only told to do this whole stuff, never shown and even if IG>Golden Supes 1000000.

but I don't know what worlogog does so by your statement I think it's a stalemate, a pretty weird and f*cked up thoug

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
but I don't know what worlogog does so by your statement I think it's a stalemate, a pretty weird and f*cked up thoug well like i said, extant used the worlogog to create a universe, and every single life form within that universe, from nothingness. that denotes an obvious mastery over power/space/time/reality/mind/soul, imo.

kgkg
I see a stalemate. I don't see Worlogog adding much to Mxy powers.

guy222
Team

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
well like i said, extant used the worlogog to create a universe, and every single life form within that universe, from nothingness. that denotes an obvious mastery over power/space/time/reality/mind/soul, imo.

hm yeah in this I would agree with you, AH damn I hate battles on such a high scale hard to tell what would happen, maybe we would have an old western situation like "who draws his gun first wins" only with erasing abilitys stick out tongue

shokosugi
Golden Superman Prime has the powers of a 5th dimension imp...so he solos Thanos + IG.

Slaanesh
Supes = dead
Hourman = maybe a stalemate
Mxy = win..he can solo..

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
Golden Superman Prime has the powers of a 5th dimension imp...so he solos Thanos + IG.

proof for this?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman doesn't belong in this fight. IMO Thanos, Magus and Warlock with complete or incomplete has shown much more power and more feats then the Worlogog. IMO Thanos with the IG beats Hourman after a pretty decent fight. You throw in mxy with the other 2 and the team will win imo.

Enyalus
Team.

But Hourman isn't doing much. And Superman-Prime, even less.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team.

But Hourman isn't doing much. And Superman-Prime, even less.

Just quote me big buddy and you'll type even less lol lol haha jk

supremthor
Mxy shouldn't be in this fight his power alone IMO is greater then the IG. Hourman stalemates with the IG, and superman i cant say anything bout cuss he has no feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.