Darth Bane & Darth Revan vs. Darth Caedus & LoTF Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The Sith'a'ri and the mysterious Sith Lord vs the Second most powerful Sith and the Ultimate Jedi Master. Who takes this?

Hewhoknowsall
Team 2:

Caedus vs Bane: Inconclusive

Luke vs Revan: Luke

Luke and Caedus vs Bane: Obvious answer

truejedi
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
The Sith'a'ri and the mysterious Sith Lord vs the Second most powerful Sith and the Ultimate Jedi Master. Who takes this?
some of the powers that have been given to Luke by the time we reach LOTF? and then a guy who was able to survive a duel with him? Bane is a beast, and I'm assuming you mean WITH orbalisks, but Revan is an unknown
i'll go with the LOTF team.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
The Sith'a'ri and the mysterious Sith Lord vs the Second most powerful Sith and the Ultimate Jedi Master. Who takes this? There's a reason the "mysterious Sith Lord" is mysterious. It's cuz we know nothing about him.

Stop using him, people.

Incanus
^ really, he always ends up losing due to that one thing.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Incanus
^ really, he always ends up losing due to that one thing.

So because we know almost nothing about him, he should win?

Incanus
No, he loses because we know nothing about him.

Elite Hunter
Team 2

Dr McBeefington
Team 2 wins this. Luke would defeat either character, while Caedus would have great difficulty.

BruceSkywalker
Team two, but Luke could solo

Eminence
Lord Lucien
There's a reason the "mysterious Sith Lord" is mysterious. It's cuz we know nothing about him.

Stop using him, people. God you're sexy. (double entendre ftw)

Aklis
I think that Bane, being the Sith'ari, would beat Caedus but lose to Luke, and I can't state anything about Revan due to him being too much of an Unknown.

Dr McBeefington
What does being the sith'ari have anything to do with a fight?

mattatom
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
What does being the sith'ari have anything to do with a fight? I think it gives him the power to control moons...

Dr McBeefington
Except that was retconned with Rule of Two. He didn't actually move any moon.

Red Nemesis
no expression

mattatom
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Except that was retconned with Rule of Two. He didn't actually move any moon. I know I've got the book... Superbly vague sarcasm ftl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.