Galen Marek vs. Brakiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who takes this?

Incanus
I would say Gaken due to his amount of force energy.... He is WAY to powerful....... Brakiss, she was one of Jerecs dark jedi, right? I think Galen is more powerful than Jerec..... and yes, i am petty sure its A>B>C right there, but its true. You can most likely figure out your own C, right.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Incanus
Brakiss, she was one of Jerecs dark jedi, right?

Nope, Brakiss (who is male BTW) was not one of Jerec's bunch.

Brakiss was the Master of the Shadow Academy. He turned Zekk to the dark side. Anyway, while he was a strong dark Jedi, I don't see him being able to defeat Galen. I'd say Galen takes this.

Incanus
Oh, now i remember, he was a student of Lukes who founded the Shadow Academy. Yeah, hes not that powerful from what ive read.........

Wolverine2179
How many galen marek threads are you going to make? Seriously.

chilled monkey
Oh, now i remember, he was a student of Lukes who founded the Shadow Academy. Yeah, hes not that powerful from what ive read.........

That's right.

Jerec's group were Sariss, Boc, Maw, Gorc, Pic and Yun.

Incanus
Yeahm i remembered it somehow cuz i read Young Jedi Knights series, frankly its not that good, I was looking for Luke fighting and stuff. Instead its Jacen, Jaina, Lowbacca, and Tenel-Ka, only 1 of which is mentioned exceptionally, Jaina. (I dont count Jacen due to the fact he became Darth Caedus, so he never made jedi full status, as he didnt die a jedi.)

SIDIOUS 66
I wonder who would win a vs match out of Darth Bane and Sedriss.

chilled monkey
Yeahm i remembered it somehow cuz i read Young Jedi Knights series, frankly its not that good, I was looking for Luke fighting and stuff. Instead its Jacen, Jaina, Lowbacca, and Tenel-Ka, only 1 of which is mentioned exceptionally, Jaina. (I dont count Jacen due to the fact he became Darth Caedus, so he never made jedi full status, as he didnt die a jedi.)

Jedi Under Siege (book 6 in the series I believe) is pretty good. It has a really good duel between Luke and Brakiss and some cool scenes of Luke's students against Brakiss's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.